What's new

[Complete - Full] 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (We are the proud 5th order of the knights of Almeria!)Translation

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have been trying to get the first scene but I'm not sure what's wrong. I have Kyle and Chacha in my party and went to the forest but it doesn't activate and Rose is a virgin.
I'm not sure which scene you mean. If you go in the forest with Chacha and someone else, you will get one of the 3 variations of the hot springs scene. If you go with Kyle and someone except Chacha, you will get Kyle's scene. At least that's how it is supposed to work...

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to make the monocles? Stuck on that and i guess if anyone has any idea how to make the best weapons i'd be grateful for that info as well. Thanks in advance.

majorcalvin

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to make the monocles? Stuck on that and i guess if anyone has any idea how to make the best weapons i'd be grateful for that info as well. Thanks in advance.
I believe it's stone and water. Also if you want to make best weapons, I know how to do those with the spear, and the sword but currently trying to figure out the whip and maybe the ax.
You need the starting weapon so let's say you want to upgrade the wooden sword. Just like how you crafted to wooden sword (Wooden Hammer and Stick). You need a stick and a upgraded stone (Hardened Stone which is Stone + Stone) then you make a hammer out of that. Once you get the hammer, put the hammer in the crafting with the wooden sword and you will get yourself a Adamantite Sword. If you want to upgrade it, it's pretty much the same method so Hardened Stone + Hardened Stone will create Iron and so on. Must be the previous version of the weapon though, you can't skip tiers.

Last edited:

majorcalvin

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not sure which scene you mean. If you go in the forest with Chacha and someone else, you will get one of the 3 variations of the hot springs scene. If you go with Kyle and someone except Chacha, you will get Kyle's scene. At least that's how it is supposed to work...
I wish I could send you a photo or something but you go to the first golden book in the recollection library and "How to unlock it", It just says "Be in a party with only Kyle and Chacha and visit the forest while Rose is a virgin."

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wish I could send you a photo or something but you go to the first golden book in the recollection library and "How to unlock it", It just says "Be in a party with only Kyle and Chacha and visit the forest while Rose is a virgin."
Must be my mistranslation, sorry about that. I translated that room before checking the requirements, so I might have read "with Chacha" when it said "without Chacha". Sorry once again, I'll fix that.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Monocles are stone + water = glass bead; glass bead + glass bead = monocle.

Regarding weapons, the best ones can be found in the ruins. If you prefer not to discover the crafting process....

The best you can make are improved with hammers. Hammers are stick + metal. (hardened stone/iron/steel/chromium/magic stone)

2 x wood = stick

stick + wood/bone/stone = wooden/bone/stone hammer

stick + wooden hammer = wooden sword

stick + bone hammer = bone lance

stick + stone hammer = stone axe

stick + rope = plain whip

stick + stick = wooden staff

Plain whip is improved with animal skin, and you get Leather whip. Leather whip is improved with iron hammer, and chain whip skips steel hammer and goes to Chromium hammer. Same goes for the staff. Improved by iron hammer and skips steel, going directly to chromium

Spear, sword and Axe are improved by hammers, and they do not skip steel though.

Chromium can be improved by runes, but attack is reduced to gain the elemental damage, so it is a trade off.

Last edited:

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the help. One more thing, having a hard time with some of the scenes. Anyone know how to get chacha out of her tent so you can read the diary or how to feed the soldiers in the camp?

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the help. One more thing, having a hard time with some of the scenes. Anyone know how to get chacha out of her tent so you can read the diary or how to feed the soldiers in the camp?
Feeding the soldiers occur after you refuse Dan's blackmail and then accept the soldiers' requests.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the help. One more thing, having a hard time with some of the scenes. Anyone know how to get Chacha out of her tent so you can read the diary or how to feed the soldiers in the camp?
You have to keep in mind that this game has 3 routes: Virgin, NTR and slave. Each one has different scenes.

Not 100% sure, but I believe the ones related to Chacha are for the virgin route only. In the NTR route I couldn't get Chacha to leave her room, and in the Virgin I could. First examination of Chacha can be done in all the routes, I believe...

For the ones for Dan you need accept Kyle love, and the accept Dan´s blackmail.

The Slave route is accepting Kyle's love, rejecting Dan´s blackmail and accepting the soldier's demands.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New patch version up, that report sheet about the black monster should be properly translated now!

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks Elfloren!

I come back with more stuff for the last version. I will edit this post if I see something else.

Chacha first scene, just after visiting her tent.

Scene on the hot springs, with Dan. I am not sure if the one of Chacha with Maximillian has the same issue.... EDIT: Confirmed. Chacha has the same issue.

When scrapping something in the oven.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Found those as well, I'll wait a few more days and then release the next patch ^_^

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems pretty complete to me now... I will wander in the ruins to see if I manage to beat the golden dragon and I will try all the talents of each member of the team to see if I see something else, but I have done all routes except rejecting both Dan and the soldiers ( I am doing it now) and I haven´t seen anything major in japanese. Still have to unlock the black book though.

Trading with the monster has the results in japanese.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello! I wanted to report a typo at the beggining:

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you are going for typos, Kyle Talent probably should be Javelin, not Javeling

Also, in the Nandini captured monster, not sure the effect he may cause, stun or poison

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you are going for typos, Kyle Talent probably should be Javelin, not Javeling

Also, in the Nandini captured monster, not sure the effect he may cause, stun or poison

I translated it as Javeling because it was something like じゃべりんぐ, so it might be a misconseption of the dev, or some made up word.
And how did I even miss Nandini's effect, I usually preview those to make sure they match :D

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't mind the art as long as the sex scenarios and sex setup are good. I've cummed buckets to good NTR stories with less than impressive arts.

Speaking of which, his last NTR game with the black haired girl was pretty damn good in that same way. Definitely looking forward to this.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New patch version out. Seems like it's mostly fixed now. Maybe this will be the last TL version. Maybe not. Have fun~

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
help i think i made some mistake i downloaded the game then i downloaded the translation file opened it in game folder and extracted it there but still it is in japanese what did i wrong or were did i mess up ´? pls help