What's new

[Complete - Full] 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (We are the proud 5th order of the knights of Almeria!)Translation

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It doesn't seem like you can go out of the tent without wearing armor even on the next to last scene of the slave route (pierced, branded), is it even supposed to be possible?

With how most of the soldier's (and a few of the party members) line's change after every scene advancement I would think it should be so once you hit 0 dignity but alas, it does not seem possible.
No, it never allows you to leave without wearing your armor.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
FREEDOM AT LAST!!!!! so after returming to home sweet home i am ready to play this! how many ending does it have? dlsite says 3 but you guys talk like there is at least 1 more. PD: no need for instructions i think i can manage on my own (since is in english) plus i bet someone already posted a guide somewhere, i just want to know the total number so i don't fixate on a unexisting ending.....

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
FREEDOM AT LAST!!!!! so after returming to home sweet home i am ready to play this! how many ending does it have? dlsite says 3 but you guys talk like there is at least 1 more. PD: no need for instructions i think i can manage on my own (since is in english) plus i bet someone already posted a guide somewhere, i just want to know the total number so i don't fixate on a unexisting ending.....
Endings list:
1. Slave ending
2. Ntr Ending
3. Virgin ending
4. Bad ending? Just non virgin and no one of the others avaible

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Endings list:
1. Slave ending
2. Ntr Ending
3. Virgin ending
4. Bad ending? Just non virgin and no one of the others avaible
Oh, i just was curious since someone mentioned she dies in the virgin ending if you do something bad (no idea what since i am going blind first)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, i just was curious since someone mentioned she dies in the virgin ending if you do something bad (no idea what since i am going blind first)
Feel free to play it try anything you want. Your levels and items can be carried over, so even if you end up dying or getting in a route you don't want, you can just try something else on your next run.(I believe you can forcibly restart the game anytime from the Memory Archives, but don't take my word for it.)

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone remember how to make (and possibly upgrade) gauntlets? I made one but I can't work out how
Stone gaunlet = Hardened stone plus foundation
Knight gaunlet = Stone gaunlet plus Chromium
Giant gaunlet = Knight gaunlet plus magic stone

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for working hard on Xmas eve so we sad sods can enjoy playing during Xmas while avoiding the family :rolleyes:
.........i just had to write after reading this: OH HOW I WISH I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!!!!!! After 3 weeks with my family i can safely say kids aren't gifts from god....they are the devil's MINIONS!!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
.........i just had to write after reading this: OH HOW I WISH I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!!!!!! After 3 weeks with my family i can safely say kids aren't gifts from god....they are the devil's MINIONS!!
It's fine, you'll get the chance to enjoy this ^_^

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can somebody give me a full save?
i can not get the other scenes with the soldiers pls help

Last edited:

Maroar

Reputation score
help please I can't seem to unlock the second scene, I came to Kyle's tent with 49 dignity and yet there's nothing happening,
Am I doing something wrong??How can she date Kyle? Thanks in advance for helping...

Edit: Actually don't mind this comment I was just being impatient I should have cleared the Forest first, lol

Last edited:

iWriter88

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to craft in bulk? Seriously a pain in the ass to craft all the monocles/parchment individually

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think there's a way to do that, sorry -_-

Illudere

Reputation score
Thanks a lot Elfloren for this translation, great work !
The art is a bit... unusual, but the gameplay was original and interesting, somehow i spent lot of hours on crafting.
I do not know if this is working as intended but in my game ancient ruins can only be cleared once, unlike forest and deep forest, the boss mobs are not respawned on a New Game+.
A pity for crafting addicts since there is therefore no way to get additional magic stones...

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That might be the dev's intention, since the ancient ruins are mostly a challenge. Didn't know it was supposed to be a one time only even in NG+, but I checked the switch control when you start a new game in the memory archives, and that dungeon's switches carry over. I'm guessing you can't fight with other bosses of that dungeon more than once either.

There are however, some other enemies in the list that have a low chance of dropping magic stones... Happy hunting!

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
How do i win maximilian's mini game? i got 203 counts and still lose. How much should i get or is it an automatic lose event? (EDIT: got it at 280+ counts)
Does iron/steel/chromium sword/axe/spear exist? I can't upgrade adamantite axe/spear/sword with any of the hammer.
Stuck at floor 40 / second boss at last dungeon. The hint isn't as helpful as the first boss, how do i avoid its AoE 9999 damage when it's killed?

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The tiers are similar for every kind of weapon, unless it's a unique one. So yeah, there's an iron/steel/chromium version for each.
As for adamantite, I'm not sure what came after it. It could be the max tier.

The boss you are talking about is probably the one where you need a doll to survive the OHKO attack.
Have fun!

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
The tiers are similar for every kind of weapon, unless it's a unique one. So yeah, there's an iron/steel/chromium version for each.
As for adamantite, I'm not sure what came after it. It could be the max tier.

The boss you are talking about is probably the one where you need a doll to survive the OHKO attack.
Have fun!
What i get so far:
Plain whip + animal skin => Leather whip + iron hammer=> chain whip + chromium hammer => chromium whip
Wooden staff + iron hammer => mace + chromium hammer => chromium rod
wooden sword/stone axe/bone spear + hardened stone hammer => adamantite sword/axe/spear
I don't think adamantite is the final one (before the star weapon on treasure chest at ruins) since hardened stone is like tier 1 when iron is tier 2, steel is tier 3, and chromium is tier 4. Maybe the ingots for axe/spear/sword shouldn't be on the form of hammer?

What doll? Max's little sister golem? I was never able to use that.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's been a while so I'm not sure about the weapon tiers. Just experiment ^_^

As for the doll, it was a separate item that allowed you to survive a lethal attack, and that's the only way to defeat that last dungeon boss iirc. It was an accessory, but can't remember where you could get that either.