What's new

RPG NTR [Rascou] とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~/ A mother mistake 2 (RJ216930)

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably but it'll be a long time to crack. If I were you I'd just buy his games. I've been playing h games since 2013 and never bought a single dlsite game ever. This guy's VNs are so good they're the first purchases I ever made. This is coming from someone who resisted buying any games for 5 years. He just nails everything in the NTR genre here.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Probably but it'll be a long time to crack. If I were you I'd just buy his games. I've been playing h games since 2013 and never bought a single dlsite game ever. This guy's VNs are so good they're the first purchases I ever made. This is coming from someone who resisted buying any games for 5 years. He just nails everything in the NTR genre here.
I know how you feel I myself have been playing visual novels since 2007 or 2008 and just bought the first one off dlsite back in February and the was the first time I bought off it but I just couldn't wait anymore to see the latest version of the first one get cracked he does ntr so well.

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
I know how you feel I myself have been playing visual novels since 2007 or 2008 and just bought the first one off dlsite back in February and the was the first time I bought off it but I just couldn't wait anymore to see the latest version of the first one get cracked he does ntr so well.
What makes the NTR good here? Is it the slow corruption?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know about others, but for me it's in that he nails the typical "japanese milf" lifestyle perfectly with yes, slow corruption and amazing art/writing. A lot of VNs and games don't do well because they either have too little/much writing, or too bad/good art in wrong sections. I'm talking about games that either go straight into the sex after like 1 minute of introducing characters, or the games that just have terrible writing and bad art like giant ass dicks and tits that are bigger than the heroine's head. Here are his unique elements that other VNs fail to do:

-Art is proportionate. NTR is more exciting if we can relate to it better on an emotional level. The characters have good emotional investment while not being too long so you're just sitting limp the entire story. You can actually think of it like going through a well written anime.

-Sexting. This is probably his most famous element in that he introduces "suspect" NTR. You won't be able to see the full picture until you finish that story. You can see partial and it's really exciting to see that the wife is literally cheating and being corrupted at the same time. PoV is way closer than you think.

-Writing is excellent. While it's not too lengthy, it's not too short either. Remember, the best part about NTR is the NTR itself, we don't really give a fuck about other things.

-Different PoVs (point of view). You can see it through the husband's eyes (sort of), the son's eyes, the seducer's eyes, and the heroine's eyes. Really gives a different taste in writing each time so you're not bored.

-Voice. I can't emphasize this enough. VNs need good voice. And help to god half of the NTR games make the heroine sound like either a screeching baboon saying "IKUIKUIKU" for like 5 pages or the tone of the voice is so boring you can tell she's reading from a script line by line. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's very well done for this genre.

Overall, his milf games are the best hands down. I've tried his other KEmono games and they're just average due to bad voice and boring story. I think he knows that his milf games sell the most so he's starting to make more and more of them rather than his previous games in the past.

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
Bought this game and downloaded it from English DLsite and can't get the voice to work. The voice part in config is slightly grayed out. I can't click the arrow to in/decrease the voice volume. The game says it on 1.51a.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's weird, are you sure you purchased it rather than downloading an old version from somewhere else? The latest one, and yes I purchased myself from english dlsite has voice default in it (latest content update). Maybe try a redownload that is odd...

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
I've downloaded it from "Purchased Items" and "Upgrade Information" on the English DLsite.

Attachments

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can't read anything and lookslike its hard, did someone have the save file for now ?

Appreciate it Thanks ~

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@krnshiney oh I thought you meant the first game. It seems this 2nd game, the author has not released voices yet. He usually takes a long time to do so but its worth the wait. I have the same version as you I just checked. In the meantime have you figured out the scheduling gameplay? No idea what the pencil and zzz means...

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
I haven't played the 2nd game yet, waiting for voices. But playing the 1st game with voices is so worth it. I'm excited for the 2nd game with voices.

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone already unlock all the scenes of the new update? I already gave many laps but I can only not unlock new scenes 5

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For anyone trying to unlock the scenes but can't get any of the saves to work, you can actually edit the 'config' and 'photo' files in the 'savedata' folder to unlock everything.

For the scenes, open the config file and you'll see a string of sp01010, sp01020... and so on, what you want to do is replace the last 0 in all of them with 1. So you end up with sp01011, sp01021... instead.

Now for the photos, open the photo file and replace all the 'n's with 'g's, except the very first one. So you end up with one n at the top, and all g after that.

Hope that helps.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game updated on dlsite and dmm today, it's voiced now finally.

deru

Reputation score
I'm having trouble with the replay function, specifically the rasbook part. Everytime I try to access it, the game freezes completely. Have no clue where to begin, help?

dudli

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the pregnancy end?

I know how to unlock the cutscene in the data files, but I want the dialogue before and after the cutscene.

BrokenHeart

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. This is the fourth offense in a row. This will be a permanent ban now.
Anyone have the link of the prequel and sequel of this games ? If you have can you pm me please. I am just a new guy at this site