What's new

Recommendations for games with autonomous fucking machines/furniture

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
With so many games out there I would've thought this would be more common but I suppose it's more of a niche fetish. Lately, one game which has risen to the top of my list is and in it, there's an area with several rogue machines whose sole purpose is to seek out and sex up the protagonist. I rather like the concept of this but there don't seem to be many games with similar mechanics.

The basic idea is that, rather than some tentacle animal (which are the most prevalent enemies types in most games), it's some normally-inanimate object that's been given life and now its sole purpose is to seek out and capture live prey in order to sex it into submission (or tickle it, like the robot chair in case). And I'm interested in other games out there with enemies like this.

So what I'm looking It doesn't even have to be a machine, but could be something like dungeon furniture, like a bondage bench or chair. But the idea is there: some sort of autonomous object or machine designed to ensnare and lewd you up. I'm not even going to be picky with this.... it could be just one enemy in a game or it could be filled with these enemies. They could work on male or female characters either to suck guys dry or fuck girls silly.

So hopefully we can get a good list going here since there are not a lot of games out there with these types of enemies.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pretty much the entire public demo of our game. All the enemies in the level are sex machines specifically designed both for everyday use/to function as things like medical devices or security devices etc. but also as sex machines for public use, of course. They're also all hell-bent on serving that core purpose and making sure everyone gets their fill of sex due to their programming, as it were, but they've all still got their own personalities.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not sure that Future Fragments counts for this, or at least not the enemies in the public demo. While they're certainly robots, they aren't normally inanimate, so they aren't quite what @Fenril is asking about. Yeah, it's a pedantic distinction, but I kind of like this sort of stuff as well, and I wouldn't count most of Future Fragments demo.

certainly meets the brief, in particular the chair and the vaulting hose, and there's a translation available for it to boot. You could argue the entire mansion is a normally inanimate machine designed to sex girls up as well, but those parts definitely fit what you're after. also has quite a few chair trap scenes, but it has its own issues.

You're right though: there really isn't much of this kind of thing in H-games. Or are you counting robots as well? In which case I could name quite a lot of H-games.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just mainly took the "normally inanimate object given life" thing to be "a bunch of metal now given life", and his note about it being an "autonomous object designed to ensnare you", and his note about "rogue machines", but I can definitely agree it's subjective as to whether FF fits that or not.

Given the relative rarity of sex robots / things like what he described in general though, I figured listing it wouldn't hurt to give more possible options for people who have a general design-wise for stuff fitting generally in that area of fetish, etc.

(There are two inanimate sex machines too that do nothing until you touch them in the level, then they spring to life and activate, semi-furniture in design depending on how you look at it haha.)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, I'm aware of those, and those gimmicks (which I think is the technical term for that class of platformer elements) probably count, but maybe not (because they're explicitly designed sex machines). I just object to "most of Future Fragments" fitting the description, because I'd say that sex robots don't because by definition a robots default state is animated. And on that subject, sex robots isn't actually that uncommon. I can think of a fair number of reasonably prolific devs who include them regularly (Tsuki-no-mizu for example). But yes, it's all subjective, so @Fenril: Some clarification please? If sex robots count, I can think of quite a few games.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's actually surprising about the devs including it, especially in the western market I can't think of more than 5-10 games with any type of sex machine, for the east there's more but I still only know of about 30-40 at best, etc.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a lot of H-RPG's that have one or two robotic enemies, Undercrust is one of the few that have an entire level full of them, and definitely one of the only ones with its level of imagination/combinations. I checked my library and e-hentai (keyword:machine), couldn't find a good recommendation if autonomous is a non-negotiable criteria.

OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I can give an example of both using one game: Barrage. It has a variety of enemies in the game, to be sure, but one that really sticks out in my mind is the "tank" enemy in the lab that drives around and, when you're caught, turns itself into a bondage bench with a dildo in back. Sure, there are also other aliens of varying types and some which look like machines but specifically, I'm going for more non-humanoid machines.

An example of a non-mechanical enemy would be from LabCoax. There's quite literally a haunted lab coat which flies around and grabs you, although that's not the best example due to being an unfinished (and probably abandoned game).

Additionally, I wouldn't limit suggestions to large enemies, either. In the original post, I mentioned Tale of Undercrust. The enemies there are actually several enemies which attach themselves to the main character. One is simply a dildo machine. Another is basically a ring that attached to her chest with a milking machine that comes out of the back. Another is a visor which induces hypnotism. And there are a few others but they can attack in groups or be fought individually.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, Lab -Still Alive- and Lab2 -Underground- certainly meet the brief, as well as Mistletear and... Urgh, can't remember the name, but that pixel based brawler that was made in WolfRPG (it came out recently). Come to think of it, I think a lot of the pixel-based platformers do have sex-machine/robot enemies - I certainly remember a few more , but can't remember the names. RPG-wise, most games by Tsuki-no-mizu, 2990, and Nekomakurasoft have at least one robot enemy (typically more in the case of Tsuki-no-mizu, who also typically have some which look vaguely like "normal" things). I think Circle Gyu and Wax-G2 had sex machines fairly frequently too, although both of those circles are pretty defunct these days. Oh, and I'm pretty certain it's at least moderately common in OneOne1's games, although I haven't played many of them recently.

Other than that, you could just search e-hentai for the Machine tag? I remember the Altered Pink games which were basically 100% sex machine based, although they might have been kinetic novels rather than games (that was a long time ago). But female:machine + game_cg on exhentai returns 8 pages of results, so it's can't be too uncommon to have at least a couple of machine based scenes.