What's new

レディナイト・サーガ ~女騎士と竜物語 (RJ081295)

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sorry i dont really know its english name. lol but i recently got the game and im stuck at a point where i think i got a princess in my team (after i killed one ugly wolf in the snowy mountains). not sure what to do or where i should go now.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anyone played a game called レディナイト・サーガ ~女騎士と竜物語~?

sorry i dont really know its english name.
Well the google translator spit something like: ''Woman and the Dragon Lady Knights tale - Saga Night'' , out.
Well, i don't know that game even with the english title xD
But could you give some more precise info?
Like: 1) A SCREENSHOT or 2) a plot or 3) genre (rpg or so)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I got my copy from hentaipalm but I haven't started playing it yet.

This is the game he is referring to.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game split into 'chapters' using months.

At the end of each chapter you will face an enemy that have flame pillar for a sprite, beating this enemy will end that month.

There are more characters you can recruit (3 characters are mercenary, so if you want them to get exp you have to hire them again each month)

For second month, I believe you go past the north mountain to the town called Yukana.

Next you get Quiry the alchemist in the building with purple bottle sign.

Then talk to some people in the PUB, then go out, visit dungeon area and choose 2nd choice (forest dungeon), explore around there until you meet a purple haired archer. More talking around.

After that you should be able to enter sewer, where the boss resides(there's 2 'boss' before fighting the end boss, and the 2 are way harder than the actual boss)

Characters you can get in 2nd month (was posted on hongfire long ago):
カトリーヌ - fire/earth mage, she's in the big house NW of the statues in town.
(at Yukana and some other cities you can find a statue, inspect it to open up a warp option to/from the main city)
ポーラ - blacksmith girl, she's in the house with hammer sign SE of the statues
バーバラ - bar girl, talk to everyone in the pub of first town, then talk to her, if she mentions 日の出の真珠, then go to Yukana's dungeon area and choose the first one, there should be a sparkle on the floor in 2F of that dungeon. then she'll join
ロザリー - archer girl
クィリー - alchemist, she might ask you to get some items from enemies in forest dungeon for her first

killermanX4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah you must talk to the brown hair guy in the pub of the second city but first you got to check the sign in the fisrt city near the castle if i remember right the face of the main character should appear in the text then you'll unlock some dungeon next to the 2nd city

OP
S

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Next you get Quiry the alchemist in the building with purple bottle sign.

So does that mean i have to get the alchemist girl before i can continue my adventure? cause when I talk to some people in the PUB, then go out, visit dungeon area and choose 2nd choice (forest dungeon), explore around there until I meet a purple haired archer. nothing much happen. i still cant continue my adventure

クィリー - alchemist, she might ask you to get some items from enemies in forest dungeon for her first
Because I had been in the forest dungeon like 30mins, killing some monster and they didnt drop the item that she wanted :(

Yeah you must talk to the brown hair guy in the pub of the second city but first you got to check the sign in the fisrt city near the castle if i remember right the face of the main character should appear in the text then you'll unlock some dungeon next to the 2nd city
went to check the sign near the castle in the first city but nothing really happens. i then went to talk to the brown hair guy and still nothing happens

also to make sure, you wont get raped when u get defeated by monsters do you?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, none of the enemies can rape you, if any of them have rape scene, it would lead to game over.

What you do with those enemies is that, after you defeat them, they'll drop an item, go to the Scene/CG room, and inspect an appropriate crystal. It'll ask you if you want to use the item, which unlock the scene.

So just kill everything in your way, if you get scene unlocking item, yay.

Also, each crystals hint at how to get the scene (of course you need to somewhat understand Japanese to make use of them) some are rather obvious like "Stella X Katherine Futa", some...less so

I didn't finish the game since I was barely playing it and then the Gear game by Scale Garden came out, so I switch to play that one, only recently picked this up again, now on 7th month.

OP
S

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope, none of the enemies can rape you, if any of them have rape scene, it would lead to game over.

What you do with those enemies is that, after you defeat them, they'll drop an item, go to the Scene/CG room, and inspect an appropriate crystal. It'll ask you if you want to use the item, which unlock the scene.

So just kill everything in your way, if you get scene unlocking item, yay.

Also, each crystals hint at how to get the scene (of course you need to somewhat understand Japanese to make use of them) some are rather obvious like "Stella X Katherine Futa", some...less so

I didn't finish the game since I was barely playing it and then the Gear game by Scale Garden came out, so I switch to play that one, only recently picked this up again, now on 7th month.
i see thks :) but im still unable to proceed to the sewers =(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you do need the alchemist for it. Though I forgot which item she want so I can't really help you there.

Also, there's actually one more character you can get in 2nd month, go into forest dungeon, and go into the deeper part, there should be a fairy you can recruit there.

Btw, there's no harm in grinding level for now, since Katherine and Speed Queen (the 2 boss before month boss) are such a pain.

You will want to level your alchemist until she get a skill that look like a yellow/orange arrow turning up, cost 18 MP or so, it dispel magic debuffs from your party.

VaeVictus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hummm... seems like a cool game....

Can someone send me a pm for dl'ing?... plz?

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The items you need for the alchemist are mushroom spores, bug legs and owl sashimi, which can all be found in the forest dungeon. I'm also having trouble remembering what you had to do to progress there, but I think you may need to take a job to search the sewers from guild members at the pub or something, then go to the southeast corner of the city and the man blocking the way will be gone.

Here's a walkthrough for the game, although it's in Japanese:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

See games that are in all Japanese I sort of stay away cuse I do like to read the story, I just wish someone, somewhere would make a Translator for any games so you could read in your native language.

OP
S

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you do need the alchemist for it. Though I forgot which item she want so I can't really help you there.

Also, there's actually one more character you can get in 2nd month, go into forest dungeon, and go into the deeper part, there should be a fairy you can recruit there.

Btw, there's no harm in grinding level for now, since Katherine and Speed Queen (the 2 boss before month boss) are such a pain.

You will want to level your alchemist until she get a skill that look like a yellow/orange arrow turning up, cost 18 MP or so, it dispel magic debuffs from your party.
Thx for the tip :)

The items you need for the alchemist are mushroom spores, bug legs and owl sashimi, which can all be found in the forest dungeon. I'm also having trouble remembering what you had to do to progress there, but I think you may need to take a job to search the sewers from guild members at the pub or something, then go to the southeast corner of the city and the man blocking the way will be gone.

Here's a walkthrough for the game, although it's in Japanese:
Thanks for the details and the walkthrough :)

See games that are in all Japanese I sort of stay away cuse I do like to read the story, I just wish someone, somewhere would make a Translator for any games so you could read in your native language.
I think most people who play games that are in japanese and doesnt know how to read japanese wants it to be translated :p

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thx for the tip :)

Thanks for the details and the walkthrough :)

I think most people who play games that are in japanese and doesnt know how to read japanese wants it to be translated :p
how i envy Star Trek. CURSE there Universal Translators.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry to be a burden instead of adding something to this thread, but, I've gotten a game breaking bug or error of some sort and won't be able to continue the game unless I resolve it. Would anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Step 1: get to the Control Panel some way or another (Start -> Control Panel)
Step 2: Open the Region and Language window (Change keyboards or other input method)
Step 3: Go to Administrative tab (you may need to log in as an administrator)
Step 4: Click the Change system locale... button. Choose Japanese(Japan) in the drop down list.
Step 5: Click OK to close all the windows opened until now. Restart when prompted.

Then unzip the game folder
then run the game with the old save you had, and everything will work perfectly.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you, good sir.

The answer is likely obvious, but, will anything happen if I don't change things back?

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, good sir.

The answer is likely obvious, but, will anything happen if I don't change things back?
Nothing should happen you are just changing your settings to Japan so that you can play it nothing else should change if so just post on here.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the game couldn't find the file in question, probably because you unzip it with non-JP unicode, so the file name got turned to rubbish.

after you follow moogle's instruction, the file should be there properly

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game works just fine now. I'm having trouble progressing the main story though. :x

Like others I can't find my way to the forest dungeon either.