What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Naughty-Netherpunch] Renryuu: Ascension

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Renryuu: Ascension [English] [WIP]

First thing I've encountered is that the logistics center seems to be a bust. Mine is not adding the supply gain it would seem.

Edit 1: Also sometimes an enemy on the map battles would somehow attack a unit that is completely out of it's range.

Edit 2: The 3rd map battle froze a bit before beginning.

Q1: That command center, why did you have that as an option when we can't use it for anything until a later update? I feel like I've been scammed out of my materials.

Last edited:
OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Darkarhon
The skill should work as intended. :)

@2-tall
- What do you mean with "logistics center seems to be a bust"?
- I'm working on a fix for those problems.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@2-tall
- What do you mean with "logistics center seems to be a bust"?
It didn't work as advertised. The +5 increase to supplies per turn wasn't given after its completion.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new update is now available!

Changes include:
- CG scene for a new character near Ebron, when you talk to the elf on the path west.
- CGs for Naevy's scene added. Scene and replay option added to the CG selection screen.
- Bar and Logistics buildings on the overview map fixed. Logistics will now add +10 supplies for each turn and can be upgraded up to 3 times. When you already had the Logistics build, you can build it again.
- "Other none hentai CGs" option added to the CG selection screen. Currently it contains the 2 versions of the chibi CG from the encounter with Brad.
- Demoness from the Spire of Courage added to the CG selection screen.
- New events and scene for Lind, which includes the first animated CG!
- The amount of new characters in the CG selection screen also resulted in a new page at the CG selection screen. So make sure you don't miss the events on the new page. :D

Everyone playing from savegames should start the new content with Lind's event, as there is a 15-20mins waiting time after you paid her 1,5 mio gold. (If you don't have much money, build both mines and don't forget to get the tax money at the throne room.)

Known issues:
- Phraan doesn't appear in the town hall after the events near Ebron.
- Sara's face does not disappear when going to the last CG selection page.
Both issues were fixed after the upload, therefore the changes will be in the next update.

Download the new update files at:
-- -- -- --

From now on, you can also download the game from my own server. The download should be faster and completely without ads. :D

Download at:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have you ever considered putting event related relationship modificator in separates variables ?

I tried maxed every relation to 70 before doing any events, but couldn't find out any way to raise sandra above 45.
So I gave up and did all the events I could find, two of which gave a +5 to sandra.
Now I just discovered you can max sandra with jewels.which means those two unique +5 event related bonus are forverer lost (not redoing the whole game over).
I would rather be able to gain +70 trough gift abd +x otherwise withouth a hard set total of 70 for gifts.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you make loads of money in this game?

I only get a few thousands from mines now and then and wathever drop the monsters. So when I see some events excpects you to pay 1.5mil I guess I'm missing the real deal.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Every girl has a favorite present that brings them to 70, while all other presents are limited to 45. Beyond 70, you need love potions to increase the relationship further.
The relationship gain from events are not affected by the limit, but only speed up things. You don't lose anything by doing the events before reaching the relationship limit, only a bit of time to get the item. :)

You can build two mines and improve them in the skilltree. It's been nerfed a lot, but still makes a lot of money over time. Also, don't forget to get the tax money from the guy in the throne room. ;)

Ryuzaky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone can post a full save? i lost my savedat

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new update is online! It contains:

- 2 new Harpy enemies with new CG battler images
- 1 new map, when you go up north next to the fort in Witton
- Ariana's event in the Spire of Courage was reset and now enables a new quest at the Aldlyn city board when you wake her up instead of taking her prisoner.

New !-symbol events on the overview map including:
- One-time complete heal of all units (appears after first battle)
- Merchant selling 500 Supplies once for 20k gold
- A feast for Bread, Fish, Meat and Supplies to raise the moral of your troops by +50
- Option to sell Meat to Amagal with a relaxed trading policy (More trading of resources with other countries will follow later)

- Tutorial added to the overview map, to clear the confusion about the turn-system.
- Some warmap bugs were fixed, but some movement and attack range bugs are still in this version.
- Starting attack stats of enemy units are now lower, but increase in battle 4.
- New upgrade for each class in the warmap laboratory, which requires the class at level 1+ and silver to buy the upgrade.
- The arena on the overview map now has the option to replay previous battles. If you lost battle 4 before, you can now redo the battle and capture Lind.

- Added reworks of the CGs of Tsubaki's titfuck, the blue Slimegirl, and Chiyo's standing image
- New CG scene with the maid Linda, starting at the Headmaids selection screen.

Download from my own server at:
Else you can also download from: -- -- or -- --

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Love the game, so far one of my favorite.

really like the set of heroines, they have their own unique personality.
i'm looking forward for more scene in the future

keep up the good work OP.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Started playing for the Hentai, kept playing for the story and mechanics.

I think the rate of Kayelinth's hunger and playlust should be lowered a bit.
:)
Might be true. I'll give it another look.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They are a bit costly to reduce / keep in check.

Looking at the Patreon rewards, are the higher ones (20$+) limited to NPCs or could some be PCs and/or optional PCs?

Edit: By the way, having a way to summon a certain character to the bathhouse after a certain even could be nice.
I reduced the hunger/playlust gain by 1/3 to make it less of a problem. But the general idea is that she is strong, but that you need to get her food and toys or she'll be almost unusable at the end of dungeons.

The patreon reward is limited to NPCs. I don't plan to add any more characters to the party at this stage. Temporary party members, for example like Naevy in the Spire of Courage, are possible. But the reward doesn't include events. It's fine to make requests with the character, but I can't do anything that would take too much work with my tight schedule at the moment. I'm already falling behind my plans. :D

Not at the moment, but she'll definitely appear again.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Make sense... maybe make her up-keep a bit easier to get.

Thanks for the info. I was asking about the 20$ and above rewards, so what could, in theories, the 50$, 60$ and 100$ ask for?
- $50 pledge reward is for a monstergirl of your choice with battler CG. All monstergirls will later be catchable, can improve the relationship with Ryen and are likely to get a sex scene at some point as well. The scene itself will be up to me
- $60 reward is for a custom CG scene. You can pick a girl and pose, and describe what events lead to this scene. There are some limits though, therefore anyone should talk to me about their ideas first, to see if it works.
- $100 reward is also for custom CG scenes, beyond the limit of the $60 reward. It's also needed sometimes for scenes with 2 girls, since those CGs are more expensive.

-------------------------------------

The new update 17.08.16 is up and has the following changes:
- Rework version of the standing CGs of Mirel, Elly, Kayelinth, Ryoko, Sandra and Tsubaki.
- Skilltree and CG selection screen are now available from the main menu instead of the bed in your room. This option will bring you back exactly where you were before after you leave the screen, also with the "look" you had. For example, you should stay as the selection icon on the warmap, or in the uniform of Amagal while you're in their secret dungeon.
- New quest and a follow up event with Flaire at the thieves guild.
- After the event, you can find Moriko in the bar of the thieves guild and have the second scene with her.
- A new image will show when the impregnation of the Maid Mary was succesful. It's a 1/4 chance, even when you replay the scene. A succesful impregnation will trigger a switch for the game to remember it, but it has no effect as of yet.

Overview map changes:
- Fixed the south farm, to allow it to stop production now.
- Fixed a bug, where the logistics upgrade would only give you +20 instead of +30 supplies per round.
- Your own ranged units can now attack over other „events“ (which means over other units and some barricades). This change hasn't been applied to the enemies yet.
- Higher base income for Stone, Wood and Iron.
- Fewer units in battle 4
- Higher mine production for resources (you have to re-select it in save games in order for the change to become active). This change doesn't affect the gold income!
- You can now recruit new units at the Command Center building. The entire vanguard forces are limited to a max. of 15 seperated units.
- Lumberjacks can now be upgraded.
- Replaying battles at the arena now saves your HP before the start, sets every unit to full health, and returns it to the previous amount after the battle is over.
- Units HP and AP bar will now refresh properly after ending your turn.
- Vanguards on the overview map now stand in a special area, rather than in the middle of the worldmap.

Overview map bugs not yet fixed:
- Unintended long range attacks by some enemies
- Range attack on an enemy two tiles left with an event in the way doesn't work. I couldn't figure out why yet. Chances are other spots might be bugged as well.
- Occasionally wrong movement of the AP/HP bar, having it go to a different place than the unit.

Plans for the next update:
- Warmap fixes. Once the system is running smooth, I can finally continue the battles.
- Events with Cgs for a new character in the Igloo at the top right corner of the worldmap.
- Adding impregnation image and switches to more characters
- If I have enough time, CG scene(s) with Lielle, the maid Bess, Demoness or the Ice Harpy. Else they'll be part of the next update.

For the following update I currently plan to also add a new system for Brad's cage fights and a yuri scene with two main character.

The upload of the Linux and Mac version aren't done yet at the time of this post, due to my slow internet connection. Please pay attention to the version number before downloading, to make sure you got the right version and it's not still the old one.

Else you can also download from: -- -- or -- --

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Girls only?

By the way, the castle is kinda lacking in living quarters and seems to be lacking a kitchen.

thanks for the update, will be trying it soon.
Usually the CGs are 1 girl with just a part of the male character, which is not considered an extra character. If you want a lot of the male character visible together with a girl, it'll probably depend on the pose, whether that'll count as two characters or one. Or are you thinking about a scene with guys? :)

What king would have a kitchen in his living quarters? That's something his servants are supposed to make and bring him! :D

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was more thinking about new male characters. Maybe Ryen can try to be bro with Trey and pay him a few strippers. the males' relationship don't have to be romantic and/or sexual.

Living quarters for the staff... And where do the servants make all the food?
Yeah, sure. I would have no problem with adding a scene for or with another male character.
If you already have something specific in mind, feel free to write me a pm with the details and at best a reference image for the CG, or you could also join us on discord at or add me as RyenSaotome#6726 and we can talk about it directly. :)

They certainly have a place for that....somewhere. :x

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The windows version and update files for the new update are up! Mac and Linux version are being uploaded as well, but might not be finished at all places before tomorrow.

New content
:
- New character with events and CGs in the top right corner of the worldmap, in the igloo.
- New events with CG scene starting with Naevy in your bedroom.
- New unit "Healer" in the warmap system added. They can be recruited at the Command Center building, or else you can change an existing unit to become healers.
- Fixed several bugs and spelling mistakes.
- The planned addition of the impreg image to all scenes in which a character can get pregnant was delayed for now. Due to some feedback, I decided a simple picture poping up in a corner is not good enough for something so major. That's why it'll be improved first.

Things planned for the next update:
- New cage fight system for Brad.
- Patron reward scene with two main girls.
- New events and scene with Lielle.
- Should I have enough time, I'll also add the CG scene for the maid Bess.

The previous Naevy image and the new ones are all done by the artist Grigorart. I think I forgot to give him credit before, when his first image for Naevy was added to the game, so here you go now:

Or download at:
--
-- -- --

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The update files and windows version for the new update 17.09.24 are now online! (Mac and Linux version, as well as the walkthrough update will follow)

Content:
- New cagefight system for Brad, including a training system and 2 new battles.
- A new event with Lielle, starting at the Aldlyn city board after the first encounter with her, and when Ryen is level 30 or higher.
- The new event with Lielle will bring you to a new dungeon, with new enemies, riddles, and a special bossfight.
- Finishing the dungeon will not only reward you with some powerup items, but also with a CG scene.
- Maid Bess is now available at the headmaids girl selection screen. The amazing CG is done by the artist burbur. Make sure to check out more of her work at !
- Mira can now learn a group healing spell at level 25. In savegames with her at level 25 or higher already, you can learn the spell by entering the CG screen from the main menu.
- Due to constant problems with the turn-system of the overview map, I changed the switch necessary to start the system. In savegames where you already had it active, you need to enter the overview map through the general (or Lind) at the sleeping chamber once to re-activate it.
- New pregnancy animation and trigger was added to all girls with internal cumshot, including: Grey-f, Maid Linda, Maid Mary, Maid Flore, Sia, Lace, Irinlia, Kurohime, Ariana, Demoness, Naevy, Moriko, Zady (the dark sorceress), Millaine, Earthspirit, Firespirit, Leneth and Hellhound. Aleah has a pregnancy trigger, but no animation since it's a text only scene. Every girl has only a certain chance to get pregnant, but it can also be triggered during the replay of the scene. The impreg animation can only be triggered once per girl, for hopefully obvious reasons.

Download:

-- -- -- --

Things planned for the next update in about 2-3 weeks:
- Change of the monster catching system
- Building option of a monsterhall, in which you can interact with catched monstergirls
- CG scenes for some captured monstergirl types, which unlocks after getting along with them well enough
- New main character CG scene

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work. :)

(1). I notice that the battle timer is still going on even after capturing Lind after finishing that battle. Is this also a bug?

(2). I am save scumming alot to get Hellhound pregnant on the first onscreen go with her but it hasn't happened yet. What is the chance for getting her pregnant?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@2-tall: Hellhound already had a pregnancy trigger even before the animation was added. Maybe she is pregnant and you just didn't knew about it. ;)

New content in version 17.10.09:

- Changed catching system for monsters. Alraunes, Mummies, Thunder kitties and Harpies can now be captured with the soul lanterns. The soul lanterns need to be used in battle now, and have an increased chance when the enemy's HP are lower.
- New dialog at the Whisperwind farm when talking to the Soul Lantern woman, in which it'll be mentioned that you can ask Sir Edward in your castle to build a monsterhall, which'll allow for more monster races to be released after capture. (Dialog unnessecary to proceed, if you already had the previous dialog in a savegame.)
- Using the "Talk" option with Sir Edward after the dialog at the whisperwind farm, the Monsterhall will be available on the overview map.
- After building the Monsterhall, it becomes available from a stair on the left side of the sleeping chamber. The maid Vivian will allow you to release monsters there, transfer them to other locations, and check how many monsters you currently have in all locations.
- Each monsters has a relationship variable, which can be increased by petting them or giving them the item they request. Both option are usuable once for each monster, until you re-enter the room. Requested items change at certain relationship levels.
- Blue, Red and Green Slimegirl, Ice Harpy and Thunderkitty have CG scenes at 90+ relationship, being available after giving them the item they request.
- Thunder kitties can now be found and catched at the dungeon below Crysthaven in Amagal.
- More green slimegirls can be found at the swamp below the bitterroot farm and at the forest near Ebron.
- Alraunes and Mummies have no CG scenes yet.
- Each monster you capture and release to the monsterhall will give you it's drop on a "harvest". Monsters with 50+ relationship have an increased output. The timer to re-harvest them is set to 10 when harvesting, and is reduced by 1 for each requested item you give to a monster and by 1 for each time you pet a monser. The amount is doubled for monsters you had the CG scene with.
- The "big farm central", which can be seen in the monster list, will be added in a similar way as the monsterhall with the next update. It'll be the only place for small and big harpies to be released.
- New drops for Thunderkitties and mummies has been added.
- In the first dialog with Vivian in the monsterhall, she'll give you a recipe for powerful weapon and equipment, which requires the drops of monsters to be crafted. This'll give their drops more value and the yield of the monsterhall as well.
- New events and CG scene with Ariana, when you picked to help her before ("Good" path events). If you did the previous quest and she is now at the sleeping chamers, you can find Mekboss Mashgul and continue her events at the dungeon below Crysthaven.
- New nametags for locations on the worldmap.

Fixed bugs:

- Sia event shouldn't advance in savegames from before it was added anymore and become unplayable.
- Replaying Sia's scene will send you back to the CG screen now.
- Replaying Bess' CG scene will send you back to the CG screen now.
- Fixed the Naevy+Demoness replay to bring you back to the point you started the replay and not sometimes to the other character.
- Fixed spelling mistakes in Moriko's and the thieves guild events, and in Sia's event.
- Lielle's new scene can now be replayed.

Known issues:
- Warmap still has some issues. Due to the complexity of the system, I could fix these "at the side" during this update. But I'm aware of them and will take care of it!

By chance, all 5 new CGs in this update are from different artists:

Ariana CG by Scarlett ( )
Red Slimegirl CG by Mirayna ( )
Green Slimegirl CG by Karis-coda ( )
Thunder kitty CG by Burbur ( )
Ice Harpy CG by Stewcow ( )

Stewcow was one of the artists I contacted when going seperated ways with Karis-coda, but in the end I went with Burbur and Grigorart ( ). The costs to fund all artists is currently exceeding the gain from patreon, but hopefully that won't be the case forever. :)

Downloads for Linux and Mac version are delayed until tomorrow again, due to my internet connection. My apologies!

Download:

-- -- -- --