What's new

Reputation points

Status
Not open for further replies.

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have received some negative reputation points which I believe are unfair.

1. Someone -repped me for bumping a supposedly dead thread which later continued when Iggy got back. Note that I apologized for bumping one other thread by mistake.

2. Someone -repped me for the very same thread on 9th July 2012 12:47 with a comment "Boy, you were a jackass troll back then, huh?" even though it was now obvious that the thread was not dead. Necro-repping?

3. Multiple (or maybe the same?) person(s) -repped me with insulting comments such as "Dick", "Being an ass", etc simply because they disagreed with my arguments which I posted along with my votes in Tentacle Lair Escape and Dungeon of Debauchery.

4. Someone -repped me for insulting Minerve which I did as a last response to his numerous insults towards me and his attempts of backroom moderation of my posts.

5. Finally, people -repped me for what I wrote/did in my own CYOA.

Regarding #5, if someone doesn't like my CYOA they can say that and they will get an explanation from me as to why it is the way it is. If they still don't like it they can pack up and go read some other CYOA, but they should not be allowed to -rep me just because the story is not developing the way they wanted it.

With all due respect, I don't find this usage of reputation points fair and I kindly request the mods or admins to review the votes. If they believe the votes are ok then leave them be. If they happen to agree with me at least a bit, I would really appreciate if they could transfer the negative points back to those members who abuse the reputation system.

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Reputation points

You're going to get more, as there's already a thread for this. Also: Probably no one cares. Maybe like one guy, but I haven't seen him around in a while.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

it's okay guys i'm on it... dont forget rule A4

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

just so you know i'm also monitering the rep for people trying to have their say after i've made my point, got two of you so far so i dare you to keep trying.

actualy dont, i hate having to do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.