What's new

[Request] Elven village and Ogre army Animated Version

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There was a movie/animation made a while back ago. It was made with an isometric camera angle the entire animation. In this animation you have the characters from this Doujin: Who was made first? I don't know if it was the animation or the Doujin. But if you read the comments translated. Some comments mention that: "Cartoonization of the work which was a previous movie." So this movie exists.

Now on to the story of the movie. In the movie starts off with the Red Haired elf or the black haired elf going out to the forest for hunting? She gets caught by the Orcs/Ogres and is sequestered. Later on the alternate elf (red or black hair) goes out looking for her. She gets caught as well. In the Orc/Ogre camp site they rape one in front of the other in order to have the other give the location of their village. Ultimately the Elves believe the Orcs/Ogres and give the location of the village but they both end up getting raped. The Orcs/Ogres make their way to the elf village that only have the busty blonde elf and the short elf. More raping follows.

That's basically a full summary of the animation. They talk in speech bubbles and again, the camera angle was an isometric one, google image search "Habbo Hotel" to get an idea of the the animation looked like.

On to the Request. Where is this Animation? I have looked in DLsite, Tags with Elf, Orc, Ogre, Animation, Other, Rape, Village, Army and all the combinations you can imagine and I have not been able to come across this. Please could someone point me in the right direction?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Looking around, you seem to be looking for エルフの隠れ里 オーガ襲来!編 . The RJ code is RJ119682, but it doesn't seem to exist on DLSite anymore. I don't see a red haired elf, but the art seems to be the same.

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking around, you seem to be looking for エルフの隠れ里 オーガ襲来!編 . The RJ code is RJ119682, but it doesn't seem to exist on DLSite anymore. I don't see a red haired elf, but the art seems to be the same.
OMG YES!!!!! Thank you!!! Wow Thank you!!! How did you come across it?! You are right, it is no longer listed in DLSite how did you even manage?! Wow Thank you!~ (Realizes all the hours wasted searching DLSite's 3000+ search results... feels slightly sad... But it all worked out in the end! xD)

Is there a Thank button? I wanna thank the Shit out of you!

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I checked the usual torrent sites for any mention of them, which they did. At the risk of making this a link request, I'll just let you know that a nearly complete download of it is on the pantsu site. My torrent died at 99.8%, but the resulting movie that got downloaded is almost entirely complete, save for a second or two of artifacting.

Edit - My mistake. The one I downloaded looks to be a sequel or something.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Er at the risk of being only vaguely helpful there are a couple of other Hentai game forums that are more... share friendly out there and I've had some good luck finding links to expired DLSite products on them (without having to request even!). Thanks to Dark's research you should be able to find what you're looking for far more easily though!

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Both of you super helpful! Here's even more information!!! Turns out it's a two part movie! (and there never was a red haired Elf... lol)

Part One: エルフの隠れ里 オーガ遭遇!編 (Elf's Hidden City Ogre encounters!)
Part Two: エルフの隠れ里 オーガ襲来!編 (Elf's Hidden Village, Ogre attack!)

Lastly! The Creator: 色点屋 (Erotenya) Is the actual creator of both the Doujin and the Movies!! Makes me wonder why he pulled down both movies from DLsite though?

I tried the Torrent sites and the seeding is weak. And sadly I'm very limited with other Hentai Forums. I only know of that (A)lternate (S)ite... But Armed with this knowledge, I have received a second wind!!! Thanks again you two!~

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Pretty certain I checked theses movies when they got out, can't say if I kept them on my external HDD. I'll try to check when I have time, but I'll make no guarantee I still have them.
Should I have good news I'll send you a mp since it look like it got loli.

PS : movie is a other hentai media, but since it's a request for a work, shouldn't it be in the hentai finder thread ? or is it only for hentai game ?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The thing is, that thread used to be in the H-Section to catch all find requests, but I moved it to the H-Games section because it was far more populated and would allow for more traffic to go through it. Since there are two distinct sections now, I'm debating on whether threads like these should still go there or if I should just make a Hentai Finder thread in this section as well.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't think it's a case of creators pulling their work from DLSite but rather DlSite not renewing their agreement to distribute the work.

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pretty certain I checked theses movies when they got out, can't say if I kept them on my external HDD. I'll try to check when I have time, but I'll make no guarantee I still have them.
Should I have good news I'll send you a mp since it look like it got loli.

PS : movie is a other hentai media, but since it's a request for a work, shouldn't it be in the hentai finder thread ? or is it only for hentai game ?
Ohhh I hope for the better. The Torrents I found have not been kind xD (One was an 60's Army Movie) LOL

The thing is, that thread used to be in the H-Section to catch all find requests, but I moved it to the H-Games section because it was far more populated and would allow for more traffic to go through it. Since there are two distinct sections now, I'm debating on whether threads like these should still go there or if I should just make a Hentai Finder thread in this section as well.
The Mod-Crown wears heavy... Thank you for all your hard work guys in making this forum a better place.

I don't think it's a case of creators pulling their work from DLSite but rather DlSite not renewing their agreement to distribute the work.
Most interesting... I was not aware of these politics DLsite likes to play. Crazy stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: in order to not double post... cause that's a no no everywhere you go!

@DarkFire1004 Do you think you can try you godly searching skills for my other request? https://ulmf.org/threads/request-name-of-hentai-movie.11967/ Hmmmm? *gentle and hopeful smile*

Last edited:

redstar1999

Reputation score
i found the 1st one but the 2nd animation is gone now "still looking for it" if you know where to found the 2nd one let me.

Reputation score
This thread is really old I am aware but appears to have the samples of the 2 videos OP was looking for and descriptions. Nothing about where to get it which is really weird even after throwing it into Google Translate, I presume that a link to the DLsite download was provided but was later removed.
I have found sites offering downloads of the animation, like VIVI H***** and mp4h***** , but you have to go through a bunch of ads *and* the links seem to have been removed.

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This thread is really old I am aware but appears to have the samples of the 2 videos OP was looking for and descriptions. Nothing about where to get it which is really weird even after throwing it into Google Translate, I presume that a link to the DLsite download was provided but was later removed.
I have found sites offering downloads of the animation, like VIVI H***** and mp4h***** , but you have to go through a bunch of ads *and* the links seem to have been removed.
YESSS YESSS!! Thank you!! Those are the two videos!!! I struggled a bit with your hyperlink lol but I got it to work after slowing down and studying it a bit. It is amazing that you found samples of them. The DLsite Page for the two works have been completely removed and long since deleted. A new game got assigned the RJ number already to one of them. Woes aside, does anyone know where to find these videos?