What's new

[Request] Game Suggestions

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys im fairly new but I'm looking for corruption games. I've played To H and Mucchi Muchi School Trip and really like games where you walk around to activate scenes such as groping and rape.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated:)

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Game Suggestions

Well it's little bit late to answer (maybe).
There is a somewhat similar thread here
Lots of recommendations in there.

To sum up a little, and highlight somes:

Circle Kame games (Parallel Fantasy, Arms Devicer) is the stuff, the corruption part is often duplicated in multiple "sub-plots"/"sub-missions" allowing you to enjoy corruption progression multiple times through the game: do this event once, then twice...

There is of course Violated Heroine, really heavy on the corruption stats (beauty, lewdness, purity, sex lvls, body status).
It's a 2D Action role play pixel game more "linear" with a built up based on the decision/action you take during quests/events.

As a game focused on NTR, I can suggest "Minako", this game has not a lot of freedom and is really heavy on the NTR content.

As text based game there is corruption of champions (that I have yet to test...)

As I have pretty much cover each type of game (RPG at least), I will add a Visual Novel: Warrior Princess Asuka which includes a voice over (there should be better VN to recommend but I am a neophyte).

In the making that picked my interest: Aylia's Story.

Small list, a lot of good games are missing, for instance a Battle Fuck one.
I've focused on suggesting fully English translated games, as I think it's important to understand what is going on in the game to really enjoy it.

Feel free to point out any missed titles (especially if they are fully translated).

Last edited: