What's new

[Request] Games with a female arousal meter

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As per thread title. See, I have to confess, I think Shinobi Girl was one of THE hottest things this planet had seen. And, if you'll indulge me for a moment, I think one of the kinkiest things you could do in the gallery was build up her arousal meter to as high as it could go, then watch her come afresh the second a new monster you chose inserted itself into her ;)

So I wondered, does anyone know of any games where you can replicate this? In summary, I'm looking for any game where the female character has some kind of "arousal meter", and that she comes when the arousal meter fills up.

Special bonus points if:
>The female is voiced (during sex)
>The arousal meter increases even more if the male (or monster, or whatever else is doing her) comes inside her.
>You could somehow control when the male comes (e.g. in Shinobi Girl you could basically make them come constantly)
>If you can somehow artificially control how high the meter is (e.g. in Shinobi Girl you could click the crystal to instantly put it to max)
>Any game format (flash, RPG maker, ACT gallery etc) is acceptable!

In my experience, I've not found anything that ticks all four boxes, so please, keep the recommendations coming ;)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Games with a female arousal meter

As per thread title. See, I have to confess, I think Shinobi Girl was one of THE hottest things this planet had seen. And, if you'll indulge me for a moment, I think one of the kinkiest things you could do in the gallery was build up her arousal meter to as high as it could go, then watch her come afresh the second a new monster you chose inserted itself into her ;)

So I wondered, does anyone know of any games where you can replicate this? In summary, I'm looking for any game where the female character has some kind of "arousal meter", and that she comes when the arousal meter fills up.

Special bonus points if:
>The female is voiced (during sex)
>The arousal meter increases even more if the male (or monster, or whatever else is doing her) comes inside her.
>You could somehow control when the male comes (e.g. in Shinobi Girl you could basically make them come constantly)
>If you can somehow artificially control how high the meter is (e.g. in Shinobi Girl you could click the crystal to instantly put it to max)
>Any game format (flash, RPG maker, ACT gallery etc) is acceptable!

In my experience, I've not found anything that ticks all four boxes, so please, keep the recommendations coming ;)
Sounds like You want Dungeons and Prisoner. It's unfinished though. But lots of people are already raving about its mechanics.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do, for example. Give it a spin, I am certain you won't regret it. As for the hype about D&P: There is no (known) story yet, but as Senor Duck said, it's about the mechanics at this point. And, in my opinion, the characters and CG's look pretty damn amazing.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...Also Witch Girl.

And the interactive touching games like "touching Tifa".

Koonsoft's work is awesome.

Doesn't check all the boxes but it's still pretty great.

clash bluelight

Reputation score
jsk games often have a meter and an element of control. though often times you have to work pretty hard to get the girl in the specific scene where you have the most control. the more recent ones tick more boxes, but none of their games are voiced if i recall correctly. i would suggest neighborhood swordswoman to get started. see if you like it.