What's new

[REQUEST] Hentais where you humiliate/defeat/make orgasm :) bad/enemy girls

HQQ

Reputation score
I'm looking a battlefuck, or ACT, or novel-ish... or basically anything that fits in the titled criteria. The type of games that have you playing as a (preferably weak) male who must go against lots of female baddies, but instead of losing and turning to a typical femdom/reverse rape shit, you actually win (by yourself or by luck/supernatural power, etc...) and get to humiliate and have your way with said female enemies.

Here are some examples and also games I own that I can share with you all:

- The ROBF series (ROBF, S4U, EOY)
- Sakura Dungeon
- Phantom Knight
- Erotical Night (not Ero Night; and old game btw)
- Chronicle of Prey 2
- She ill server
- Virgin Invader and Goblin Walker (Being a bad guy and raping innocent maidens sucks; but I'd take anything that have you rape female zakos)
- Excess m's trilogy (One Syota, Kariyume, and Parade Buster) (These are typically for people who likes femdom/shota, but the girls do have sexy defeat poses and there's also clothes breaks. Another thing is that excess m's art is so damn good even femdom can't prevent me from spending hours playing these.)
- Forest of the blue skin (90% enemies humiliate you. But you can "sort of" humiliate them when trying to capture them. Not so satisfying tbh ).
- Monmusu Hunter series (1, 2 and J)
- This really great untranslated game that's about escaping from sticky situations with monster girls, getting dominated by them or humiliate them in the process depending on your playstyle:
- Sexy girl HUNT (You're a succubus hunter who must orgasms enemies succubuses to bring peace to the land. Magnificent battlefuck with both good femdom (if you lose) and good enemy humiliation (if you win))
- Milky Quest (Excellent turn based game, surprisingly well drawn pixel-art styled enemies. Combat is kinda dull, but the entire focus of the game is to fight your way through monster girls by making them orgasm (or you know, get defeating by them and enjoy your femdom!))
I'd be really happy and grateful if you can share with me a game that's not on this not-so-very-large list!

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
abit of a stretch, but try toffi sama's games. you play as a futa girl in them, but you usually humiliate your opponent when you beat them. a majority of them are fighting games so your special moves are sexual positions.
amazon brawl is my personal favorite.

BF brave by POTATO HOUSE is great.

however, violated fantasy -lust monmusu and the four crystals- by prism is an underrated gem more people should play. genuinely fantastic

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Rule Of Succubus - https://ulmf.org/threads/rj221239-rule-of-succubus-bf-game-its-out.11590/
(It contains reverse rape but you can also humilate/defeat the enemies. It's in my opinion a decent h-game but with clear problems)
The Tower - https://ulmf.org/threads/the-tower.9686/
(You can beat the enemies but the h-content is just reverse rape)
Lust Grimm - https://ulmf.org/threads/lust-grimm.10457/
(The h-contents are usually femdom but you can still beat them. I hope that one counts. It's a good game though)

Great thread OP. That's the type of games I like.

Last edited:
Reactions: HQQ

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Definitely check out Shrift. Also, Fleeing, despite the game being dead and only 1 stage so far.

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
Anything by angelica party. Incubusing SaGa and Lust Demon Kirara are quite hot (note: futa-on-girl).
Old games, Saboten's Sex Idol 48 Lewd Ambitions, and Mossan's Redo Adventure.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To my knowledge, Sakura Dungeon is yuri-only like every other Sakura game, which seems like to me would disqualify it from your opening criteria?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's old (not that old, but still old), but Desire Dungeon is exactly what you want. You play as a male, you fight against monster girls, you lose, you are raped, but you can turn the table if you win in a special way. Each monster has two scenes.

The gameplay is average-bad however.

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
Damn! That's a lot of recommendations. Thank you guys! I'll definitely check them out. I just went through Rule of Succubus (and got stuck btw) and it was good. Not a fan of the art style, but the enemies' expressions when you defeat them (during binds) were gold!

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
To my knowledge, Sakura Dungeon is yuri-only like every other Sakura game, which seems like to me would disqualify it from your opening criteria?
There's humiliating CGs for the strong enemies you defeat though, it's pretty good so despite MC not being male I can still take it. Also clothes break.

Last edited:
OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
Rule Of Succubus - https://ulmf.org/threads/rj221239-rule-of-succubus-bf-game-its-out.11590/
(It contains reverse rape but you can also humilate/defeat the enemies. It's in my opinion a decent h-game but with clear problems)
The Tower - https://ulmf.org/threads/the-tower.9686/
(You can beat the enemies but the h-content is just reverse rape)
Lust Grimm - https://ulmf.org/threads/lust-grimm.10457/
(The h-contents are usually femdom but you can still beat them. I hope that one counts. It's a good game though)

Great thread OP. That's the type of games I like.

Thanks for being a friend who have the same taste mate. About The Tower and Lust Grimm, are there anything that tells you the enemies have been humiliate though? (For example expression changes like in RoS?). Oh and are those games available in English?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh and are those games available in English?
The Tower is only available in English, being western made. Lust Grimm, to my knowledge, is only available in Japanese.

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
abit of a stretch, but try toffi sama's games. you play as a futa girl in them, but you usually humiliate your opponent when you beat them. a majority of them are fighting games so your special moves are sexual positions.
amazon brawl is my personal favorite.

BF brave by POTATO HOUSE is great.

however, violated fantasy -lust monmusu and the four crystals- by prism is an underrated gem more people should play. genuinely fantastic

BF brave is just so good... If only it's available in English.... Do you know of any working translation patch? Violated Quest has even more amazing enemies' defeat CGs too. Is there any translations for them?

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for being a friend who have the same taste mate. About The Tower and Lust Grimm, are there anything that tells you the enemies have been humiliate though? (For example expression changes like in RoS?). Oh and are those games available in English?
In "Lust Grimm" you humilate them I think but only in form of text. There will be a translation made by =together= soon.
And "The Tower"... well it has just reverse rape and welp you literally kill the enemies.
Sadly, I don't find those type of games often. So if a game features only reverse rape content or has a shota protagonist I'm like "atleast I got something"
Anyway I want to add a game called "Karmasutra" to your list. It's an RPG/Visual featuring vanilla h-content.
https://ulmf.org/threads/karmasutra.10369/ So "humilating" is more or less there.

You might also take a look on Patreon. So many h-devs are using this website and surely some of them are working on those kind of games. Well... I hope.

Last edited:
OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
"atleast I got something"
Exactly same here tbh. I've got BF Brave and Violated Fantasy though, those 2 features splendid girl's defeat CGs. I'll check out Kamasutra soon.

EDIT: I was wrong about Violated Fantasy since the first girl (Dryad) looks kinda humiliated when she was defeated. It's a pure femdom game. The rest of the girl seems happy/dominating as you "defeat" them and cum in them. Seems the story has that your guy never graduated from being a spermbag.

Last edited:

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking a battlefuck, or ACT, or novel-ish... or basically anything that fits in the titled criteria. The type of games that have you playing as a (preferably weak) male who must go against lots of female baddies, but instead of losing and turning to a typical femdom/reverse rape shit, you actually win (by yourself or by luck/supernatural power, etc...) and get to humiliate and have your way with said female enemies.

I'd be really happy and grateful if you can share with me a game that's not on this not-so-very-large list!
Well, since you mentioned BF... *check of BF games I have for stuff not already mentioned*
Naturally since these are games, you aren't guaranteed to win so femdom could happen, but you *can* (in some cases easily, others not) win so there's that, I guess.

Surprised アヘクエ / AheQuest hasn't been mentioned yet. BF, and girls go Ahe as the title implies. You can also get every girl in a prison @ base. Though as with basically any BF game you can get femdom'd as well

Dramara Quest 1 & 5 (Though I think these were retitled to Maragon Quest or something). BF remakes of dragon quest 1 & 5 (though only up to... like, 1/3 of the full normal game for 5?). Typical BF in that you're fighting to see who orgasms first

Anything by Circle TeckA / さーくるてくあ is BF, though they tend more towards femdom portions. I do believe Succubus Story / 淫魔物語 had some more extended humiliation scenes for the enemies (instead of the player), though. Been a while so not 100% sure on that.

Incubus Fantasy - more BF, good art, and sadly was discontinued. However, it certainly does allow for continued humiliation of the loser, whether it be the player or the enemy.

Succubus Quest (+short story) and Rhapsodia (and mods for them) are pretty good as BF games if you don't mind text-heavy games, but I do figure that most of that content is more interested in when the player orgasms rather than the enemies. Rhapsodia also allows for you to recruit succubi to fight alongside you (though if you don't take care of them they can turn on you). Still, SQ's short story was basically what introduced me to BF as a whole in the first place so I would feel wrong not mentioning these

Monmusu Labyrinth from Dieselmine MF. BF with monstergirls, and as might be expected from Dieselmine MF, it's more for the femdom than player doing the dom; however, there's animation and different graphics for when you take them to orgasm, so that's something (and it's actually okay as a game considering the source).
(FWIW, I do think there's quite a few Dieselmine games that are more about being a loser guy who manages to bang his "foes" through some form of supernatural-stuff happening...)

That's about all that I can think of looking at BF folder that actually pay more attention to female orgasm rather than a simple line like "<enemy> orgasmed, <rewards>" or something but I probably missed some in there since I'm not entirely awake here.

And not really BF, but maybe of interest: 巨乳ハザード, an ACT where you use weapons to take down your enemies (entirely female) and can rape them to recover one of your gauges... while if they catch you they can rape you to take that one down (and if it goes all the way down you cum and lose some HP). Lots of weaker (slower) enemies that have pixel animations, and some fast ones with CGs (differ depending on enemy & who's in charge). Haven't played too many ACTs but this one seemed to handle... well, better than other ones I've played, anyway.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't think anyone has mentioned this, and I -think- this fits your criteria, but Rise Senki Sinamonica and Hikaru Senki RPG are like that. Both games work similarly in that you fight monsters and get materials from them, then go to a NOT Pokemon gym and battle girls to orgasm first. Loved both games myself and I think a translation is floating around out there somewhere as well.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, since you mentioned BF... *check of BF games I have for stuff not already mentioned*
Naturally since these are games, you aren't guaranteed to win so femdom could happen, but you *can* (in some cases easily, others not) win so there's that, I guess.

Surprised アヘクエ / AheQuest hasn't been mentioned yet. BF, and girls go Ahe as the title implies. You can also get every girl in a prison @ base. Though as with basically any BF game you can get femdom'd as well

Dramara Quest 1 & 5 (Though I think these were retitled to Maragon Quest or something). BF remakes of dragon quest 1 & 5 (though only up to... like, 1/3 of the full normal game for 5?). Typical BF in that you're fighting to see who orgasms first

Anything by Circle TeckA / さーくるてくあ is BF, though they tend more towards femdom portions. I do believe Succubus Story / 淫魔物語 had some more extended humiliation scenes for the enemies (instead of the player), though. Been a while so not 100% sure on that.

Incubus Fantasy - more BF, good art, and sadly was discontinued. However, it certainly does allow for continued humiliation of the loser, whether it be the player or the enemy.

Succubus Quest (+short story) and Rhapsodia (and mods for them) are pretty good as BF games if you don't mind text-heavy games, but I do figure that most of that content is more interested in when the player orgasms rather than the enemies. Rhapsodia also allows for you to recruit succubi to fight alongside you (though if you don't take care of them they can turn on you). Still, SQ's short story was basically what introduced me to BF as a whole in the first place so I would feel wrong not mentioning these

Monmusu Labyrinth from Dieselmine MF. BF with monstergirls, and as might be expected from Dieselmine MF, it's more for the femdom than player doing the dom; however, there's animation and different graphics for when you take them to orgasm, so that's something (and it's actually okay as a game considering the source).
(FWIW, I do think there's quite a few Dieselmine games that are more about being a loser guy who manages to bang his "foes" through some form of supernatural-stuff happening...)

That's about all that I can think of looking at BF folder that actually pay more attention to female orgasm rather than a simple line like "<enemy> orgasmed, <rewards>" or something but I probably missed some in there since I'm not entirely awake here.

And not really BF, but maybe of interest: 巨乳ハザード, an ACT where you use weapons to take down your enemies (entirely female) and can rape them to recover one of your gauges... while if they catch you they can rape you to take that one down (and if it goes all the way down you cum and lose some HP). Lots of weaker (slower) enemies that have pixel animations, and some fast ones with CGs (differ depending on enemy & who's in charge). Haven't played too many ACTs but this one seemed to handle... well, better than other ones I've played, anyway.

have lost my own after a badblock on HDD, no luck atm

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score

You're a huge help man! But I'm a little concerned about SQuest and SRhapsodia though. Aren't those supposed to be like Monmusu Quest? Where there's no H besides the femdom? Like, do you actually get to see anything besides words and lines when you defeat the succubuses? Also are those games you mentioned easily playable/translated yet? I checked some out and they seemed amazing, now I got greedy and wish for translations lol.

EDIT: It seems neither SQ or SR has a reliable translation. Story driven games like those are only best enjoyed when you understand what is going on, so I guess I'll have to pass them out.

Last edited: