What's new

Request: one handed games

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the strange request: I currently have a broken hand. Every few months I find myself an urge to play some h-games and that time is now. I looked through my yet-to-play interesting game list, and it's all 2d platformers or 3d action games, which are an obvious no go. Rpg makers games are sort of playable if turn based but are very inconvenient due to constant switching, and I don't like those too much unless spectacular like Maidensnow Eve.

To make things worse, I'm extremely picky about what I like. Here's the list:

1) Needs to be an actual game (no visual novel or things like that Kasumi game)

2) No guro

3) Female protagonist

Interbreed is a perfect example. Mouse only, actual fun game. I love strategy games but I only know one that fit those criteria.

Thanks!

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Request: one handed games

one handed games.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dungeon crawlers? Like Lilitales or Lilipalace?

OP
Ayra

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the title made my face go ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, saw it coming but couldn't think of a better way to phrase that...

I loved Lilipalace. It's even one of the few reviews I wrote. I didn't try Lilitales yet (it's not available on the English dlsite and unsure of how much is actually translated), but don't you always have to switch between mouse and keys? If I remember wrong, then it's a great suggestion!

Last edited:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if i remember correctly you also move with the mouse by pressing the direction buttons on the screen.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

in case you don't know, most rpgmaker games can be played one handedly since the buttons can be maped (press f1) AND by default...

z->enter
x->0 en the numpad
L-shift->R-shift
same for ctrl key.

i play almost every rpgmaker game with one hand, and i'm not particularily injured...

Reactions: Xil

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that comment just made my day. Thank you, and yeah RPGMaker is very one hand friendly. It will just feel weird using the same hand to push buttons you would expect to use the other hand for.

OP
Ayra

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in case you don't know, most rpgmaker games can be played one handedly since the buttons can be maped (press f1) AND by default...

z->enter
x->0 en the numpad
L-shift->R-shift
same for ctrl key.

i play almost every rpgmaker game with one hand, and i'm not particularily injured...
I totally didn't know that! I always used the default (Didn't know about the rebind), and didn't know about the alternate buttons (always used the arrows and ZXC). I play through about one RPGMaker game per year so I'm not an expert by any means with them. My favorites are nearly all non-traditional (Maidensnow Eve, Pregnant Braves, Rambalance, ect).

Wasn't there a list of all completed translated/english rpg maker games somewhere? I see there's a partial translation list, but... Finding fully translated games from there is pretty hard/time consuming. I know that there's Adrianne at least that I had bought on DLSite with a completed translation so that's one I could play.

Is there a volume selector by the way in these games?

Lilitales I'll definitively try,

Thanks!

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah there is a list already, its right here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21733

And for volume I always have to adjust my system volume unless they specifically have an audio slider in the game. You can right click the volume icon and open volume mixer if you want to silence RPGMaker itself while listening to something else.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

as far as translated rpgmaker or similar games you might want to play:

naked order
sangeki of gear
saki quest

and my fanboyism demands me to recommend sengoku rance to everyone (sorry :()

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm making a game that will be able to be played one handed ideally with mouse and rebindable keys. There's a public alpha available now though unfortunately its somewhat early in development. The Link is on my signature. & This version doesn't have rebindable keys but most of game can be navigated played with just the mouse its only the skills that are on the keyboard. In later versions if you have enough key bindings for your mouse you can use that.
Though this game wouldn't work with keyboard only.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Princess Sacrifice. RPG with clothing damage, combat rape, and really nice artwork. It's a game I always have fun with no matter how many times I've gone through it. If you also want an insanely difficult run try a new game hard difficulty virgin play through. It's close to impossible.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that made my day, proving you don't need both hands to play a nice h-game :cool:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm sorry but if i'm ever able to use both hands when playing an H game, I might as well turn it off because it is not doing the trick.

OP
Ayra

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To the mod who moved the thread: Is it possible to update the "Read Before Posting" sticky on the Hentai Games forum? I had read that before making my post to make sure where it went, so if my post was in the incorrect section and label, then the read me sticky is incorrect and probably should be updated. Thanks!

Thanks for the reccomendations. I went with Lilitales: it's both awesome and 100% mouse controllable so it's perfect.

Will make some comments on the LewdWarfare thread though!