What's new

[Request] Translating a few lines of English to Japanese

HQQ

Reputation score
I'd like to ask for someone who's good at Japanese to help me translate my comment to Japanese.
The story is that my favorite circle had just released an especially fantastic game lately and I was so blown away that I felt like a heartfelt praise using a language foreign to them or machine translation wouldn't cut it.
This circle's special to me because they might as well be the only one producing games that 100% match my fetishes, which are things that go completely against the general norm of the current industry and takes like 80 years just to find a decent work that partly matches.
Because the circle is one of a kind and small-time while also being able to chuck out quality works with excellent art, I thought they deserved and needed their due appreciation and motivation for future works.
The comment needed translating is:

"I absolutely loved this game and your previous works! I've always been a big fan of "Zako", "Punishing Evil girls", and "ShotaOnee" and you are probably the only circle producing those anymore. I hate "Femdom", "OneeShota", but when you combine them with "ShotaOnee", it became amazing! I can't tell you enough how much I cherish your works, everything about them is so perfect: from the art to the presentation and stories,.... I hope you will continue making such great works in the future!
By the way, will [女占領軍VS王子様発売] be getting some kind of update, or sequel?"

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty sure you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anywhere with this here.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
...is what Napoleon or Squealer would say. (and they'd be right?)

I'd like to ask for someone who's good at Japanese to help me translate my comment to Japanese.
Sure:
I LOVE YOU! 頑張る! - a Gaijin (外人) fan
It's just about conveying this. Keep it simple and clean - is what most women would tell you (after they took your $$$).
If you want to do more buy a plane ticket and go give them a hug at whatever convention they're attending (not this year, though :cry:).

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
I don't understand. Why is this so impossible?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't understand. Why is this so impossible?
“Man is the only creature that consumes without producing” ― G. Orwell
Not impossible, unlikely. Use the game's thread, mods can probably overlook an off-topic post with good intentions, and that's where you might luck out and find someone who just happened to be there.

As a thumb rule, translation = work, work = money
-> if you're willing to use money, just buy another copy of the game, on top of the advice I gave above. Simple as that, so all the $$$ go to the people deserving it in your eyes.

Good fandom is hard, and often works in the dark, like most good actions. If you wanna do something else to help 'em out, learn some coding, some Japanese, and translate some of their games for free. This way everyone benefits.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, first problem is that these subs outside the H-section aren't very active and the people who frequent them aren't overly friendly. Second is exactly as strange says, money makes the world go round, if I took the time to learn a second language I'd expect to be paid for translating, basically you're asking for charity work.

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
I understand now. Thank you two for your kind advices!
I think I'll settle for Google Translate for now until I can get a way to do reliable international transactions in my country.