What's new

ACT [Tantrumbull] Revival of Winmugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
As many of you might remember, winmugen is a custom 2d fighting game that allows you to edit the character roster by adding, or creating your own character and inserting them into the game. Cause I see no thread for this in the new forum, I took the liberty and decided to revive it and create one.

Here's an updated version on Sex Mugen

Anyways, yes, it has been turned into a hentai fighter.

To start this thread off, I'd like to ask a question.
With Kuromaru's "doggy" attack, does anyone know how to make the "juices" appear like in the video?:

Apparently, my Kuromaru doesn't seem to show the dog's cock, or the "juices" when I do this move.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Revival of Winmugen

I'm not sure but is it possible those accompany the victims animation?

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm positive that it's not. You know how some readme files tell you to change a value or something in the cmd file? I'm pretty sure it's something like that.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

im having difficulty in choosing a character on the selection screen the controls wont let me move the selection device, also what are the controls for this game? just curious

InfernoStyle

Lurker
Reputation score

to answer the question originally asked, the animation commands are made by using sprites; the character you saw has a certain sprite that makes the dick and juices show up, other characters tend not to have this bcause it takes more effort for the artist to draw and code

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edit: Bad language remove, I take offense to your picture inferno, but hey its the internet -.-, what are the controls?

InfernoStyle

Lurker
Reputation score

my avatar is all in good fun sir, but in response to the query of controls: it usually depends on the game maker, some might have a basic set that you can change others could have a set that can't be changed.

normally (at least for the mugens i have) it can be changed. my controls were: a (small punch), s (either kick or stronger punch), d (depends on character), z (not exactly sure), x (strong kick)
i wish i could help you more but i changed all my controls so it would be easier to pull off the power moves (in this case, rape moves)

if you want more characters or other styles of the mugen fighter software check out this guy's folders and stuff (he has like 3 for chars, 1 for maps, and a couple for other miscellaneous);

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a problem huh? Well I'll see what I can do.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, inferno name is correct, he does have style in being polite, I are astonished, I now believe that inferno is a british person xD.

P.S Check out the merry christmas thread if you celebrate christmas

P.S.S if you do not celebrate the term christmas, celebrate what you celebrate.

P.S.S.S Thanks for the control help!!

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah I am having trouble too with the controls and all.

Can't select anything in watch mode at all, only Arcade and Survival work properly for selection for me.

Arrow keys do not select, zxcasdqwe buttons only select the default character at the start. Possibly a broken game?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

My controls: Up = I, Down = K, J = Left, L = Right. (Btw this isn't default, I am just telling you this might be better for player 1)
And if you all remember those old arcade street fighter games...
A = punch(?) S = Strong(???) D = special(?)
Z = Kick(?) X = Strong(???) C = special/Switch(?)
Which if in arcades would show up as red green yellow or blue.
and if you look at it this way
() () ()
() () ()
()'s are the buttons on arcades.
and now...
a s d
z x c
You see they are pretty close.
Now if you know all that already... and it still isn't working
Click the down arrow all the way down to options, enter, go down to input, enter, F1, and you can change stuff around so it ain't that hard, and if you mess up just click F1 again and re input.
Now char selection... if you, like me, starts with a wierd kung fu guy in the upper left corner trying to go left or up doesn't do shit(for me) so instead click right twice to go to a fucking pwnage sex fiend. And if you are on watch you will need to choose a few more things.
1) Single, Team, or turns
2) Char select
3) Single, Team, or turns again for enemy
4) Select the victim for sex fiend
5) Stage select
6) Rape happen
7) You find out there are some really wierd sprites that shows up wierd (You don't fuck someone's stomach!)
8) You probably will also find out you have no idea how to do those rape moves
Now, if someone out there find this FUCKING USELESS. Tell me, and I will say: I don't give a fuck. And if someone finds out Combo list for chars. Post it, we'll all thank you. Hell, I will do it right now just in case someone will.
Thanks for the combo list someone-that-might-be-able-to-post-it. Thank you very much.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you, you gave me an idea to mess around with and I fixed it.

The problem is by default BOTH Player 1 AND Player2 seem to start out with the arrow keys as the up down left and right movement. For whatever reason, it gives them to player 2 and not player one. So when you to Options, press F1 to go to key configurations. Then move over to the player two side and CHANGE the damn keys to something different, or the player 1 side. I further disabled the joy stick function and this has now fixed my problem.

Thank you Zero Space for giving me the idea!

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for saving me the trouble guys.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not bothering to read over much of the thread... too lazy. But for the kuromaru thing, make sure to have the latest version. That's... 4 I think. Easiest way to tell is that the newest version, that I know of anyway, was ghost-like. Meaning, see through. Also, a lot of people have edited kuromaru to their own liking, so there will be some different stuff that is in videos that he can't normally do. People do seem to like editing his dog move....

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Diagasvesle, you're supposed to increase the number of Ps, not Ss. -.-

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you add chars in?
I never figured out I probably wasn't paying attention also

InfernoStyle

Lurker
Reputation score

In most mugens you add characters by adding them to the "chars" folder then you go into data and find "select.def" right-click (for macs control click) then edit it. you either just put in the name of the character or the character's name with .def at the end. Example: "kuromaru3" ----> "Kuromaru3.def" There should be a section in which the characters are placed and another for new stages you can add.

Newer characters cannot work with older mugen versions, by the way, which may help for some people. For Example: The Mugen Queen Of Fighters is older and many of the characters coming out now do not work with them. The link I pasted in my last post has the updated mugens, my recommendation is the version called Kuro-Mugen.

Heads up, the latest version of Kuromaru is 3 not 4. 3 is the one with all of the... "special" moves. Basically it just means that his sprites are easy to work with and new victims can easily be encoded to work with him.

Two Heads-up, I have never even been to Britain, sorry to disappoint.

Cheers!

Themightycrom

Lurker
Reputation score

this is gonna sound real dumb and i hate to ask but does anybody have a move list/combo list for characters or is this a fumble/button mash till i find the combos?

Status
Not open for further replies.