What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

One's in the secret hotel/baths room, got to find a hidden stair somewhere in the lower left of the first area/world

josh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but anyone got leads to a dl? Would love to try with new translation~

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but anyone got leads to a dl? Would love to try with new translation~
you can download any version on nyaa and manually patch it with the patch on the official site.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If somebody has a Full Save file for ver1.12.
I would be really really appricate it

Been looking around for 2 days know, haven't found one yet ):

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can download any version on nyaa and manually patch it with the patch on the official site.
thank for the advice, but there're 0 result on nyaa, also, i've searched the shit out of everywhere, no file or just fake links.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thank for the advice, but there're 0 result on nyaa, also, i've searched the shit out of everywhere, no file or just fake links.
Or dead links - I am having the same problem finding a DL for this...:confused:

Reputation score

It is on nyaa. I downloaded it myself from there and checked again just now.
Search the japanese name, if you don't know what that is copy and paste it from the dlsite page

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If somebody has a Full Save file for ver1.12.
I would be really really appricate it

Been looking around for 2 days know, haven't found one yet ):
I don't have full save though, I'm missing bottom most character which I'm afraid might be final boss so I dun goofed. >.>

Almost all characters are on highway so there's fuckfest going.

Attachments

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't have full save though, I'm missing bottom most character which I'm afraid might be final boss so I dun goofed. >.>

Almost all characters are on highway so there's fuckfest going.
Thanks alot devvah :3

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you complete the first subquest? I've been back to get the bag, but don't know what to do after that.

Also, anyone know where all the Amarita stones are? I only have 6 of them.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you complete the first subquest? I've been back to get the bag, but don't know what to do after that.

Also, anyone know where all the Amarita stones are? I only have 6 of them.
One is activated after you talk with Mea, just have an Amarita stone so your materialization level increases, pick her up, then make glasses; another might be just picking the bag up with the maid, items will drop out. Could you post a screenshot? Not entirely sure which you mean...

You can also make the stones once your level is high enough, I didn't note where found them all...

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One is activated after you talk with Mea, just have an Amarita stone so your materialization level increases, pick her up, then make glasses; another might be just picking the bag up with the maid, items will drop out. Could you post a screenshot? Not entirely sure which you mean...
I've been back to pick up the bag and all the stuff fell out, but I don't have any option to make glasses. How do you unlock the option? Here are screenshots of my sub-goal progress and materialise options:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, it's the glasses. The maid has the hero's glasses but forgot about them, you either need to use her to pick up the hero, maid or rimu, I forget which, which should trigger a conversation about them and adding that last option to the materialization list

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yep, it's the glasses. The maid has the hero's glasses but forgot about them, you either need to use her to pick up the hero, maid or rimu, I forget which, which should trigger a conversation about them and adding that last option to the materialization list
Hm, can't figure out how to trigger that conversation. I've tried picking up every combination of characters, but nothing! Could I have hit a glitch? I did manage to find all 8 Stones without materialising one, at least.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh... Not entirely sure then, if it's location based that'll be fun to find. If it's any consolation, basically you just get glasses that let the hero see some hidden switches. Sorry mate

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm, can't figure out how to trigger that conversation. I've tried picking up every combination of characters, but nothing! Could I have hit a glitch? I did manage to find all 8 Stones without materialising one, at least.
Not sure if you're still missing this, but I got it by picking up Rimu with the maid when the bag was on the map (I was at the Vending area).

The glasses are kinda useless, though. It only shows hidden stairs, so you still need to carry someone to see hidden switches. I don't think it alerts you either, so if you do find something then it looks the same as if you already knew about it unless you switch characters and notice it disappear.

I still can't find the 30th disc or the 8th Amrita stone...

Actually, does anyone know if there's a 2nd TENNYO? I desperately need one on both player characters.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not sure if you're still missing this, but I got it by picking up Rimu with the maid when the bag was on the map (I was at the Vending area).

The glasses are kinda useless, though. It only shows hidden stairs, so you still need to carry someone to see hidden switches. I don't think it alerts you either, so if you do find something then it looks the same as if you already knew about it unless you switch characters and notice it disappear.

I still can't find the 30th disc or the 8th Amrita stone...

Actually, does anyone know if there's a 2nd TENNYO? I desperately need one on both player characters.
Haven't seen a second Tennyo anywhere, sorry. Like I say, I did find all 8 stones, but I can't remember the exact locations of each...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure you can only buy a second, takes quite a bit but worth it ;). The vending machine is in a hidden area, first world, near bottom centre of map. (Should be past the floating... Earth/dirt island above a little bit of water)

Status
Not open for further replies.