What's new

[Complete - Full] Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game thread

I. Introduction: As anyone who followed the main thread already knew, I was translating this game since last year. And now, after a long time delay, I finally have the time to finish the game. It's not perfect translation; I'm sure there're a lots typo, overlap texts, mistranslation... My English skills is not that good either. So, bear with me, guys.

II. Notes: The translation was divided in 2 parts
1. The .exe file: include all the UI, floating texts of the game. I'd met a lot of restrictions when editing this file. Don't be surprise if you see something like Volume Ot mean Volume for Other or Fairy Soldier had to became FairyArmy because of the letters limitation....
- In status page: the text at the left of characters' names are his/her statuses. Because of the restriction mentioned above, I only got 2 bytes equal to 2 letters to type in there, so they're heavily abbreviated. Details are below:
+ Go = Moving.
+ Wa = Wait/Standby.
+ Ro = Room. This NPC is in the same room with you
+ Nr = Near.This NPC is standing next to you.
+ Ca = Carrying. You're carrying this NPC
+ Se = Semen. Well? Self-explained.
+ Ti = Tired. Some NPCs has this status after used up her ability (like healing...)
+ Horn = Horny. Not gonna explain :p

2. The Event.dxa (and Eventb.dxa): include all the events (text box) in game
- Salking and I were joined forces to deal with those events. He's translating the 1st half, and I do the 2nd. I have to say, if salking didn't translate half of the events, this game might never be finished. So please thanks him when you have the chance.
- Texts of the game was quite short but they're not easy to translate. The game's author used a lot of sci-fi contexts in his work. And the events was scattered all around the game. So finding all of them to get the contexts wasn't an easy thing to do.
- There're about dozen of conversations weren't translated because I can't get the meaning out of them, sorry about this.
- Because of some tech problem, the translated texts are some time lost, incorrect break, overlap, overflow... If you found any of such error, please send me a picture on this thread or through PM to fix them.

III. Download & Install:
1. Download: ~ 2MB
-Mega:

2. Install:
- The .zip file contain: lim112 .exe, event and eventb folders. Extract them all to your game folder
- Rename or remove the old event.dxa and eventb.dxa
- Play game :)

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

Figure I might as well put in a few words here.

First of, my part of the translation is a bit amateurish.
English is not my primary language, and of course neither is Japanese.
But I think it's an okay translation.

If you find anything that you feel is translated wrongly just post it and I'll amend it if I can. (or try to give an explanation on why I translated it that way)

Also.
If/when I feel up to it, I'm going to go over the translation and maybe make a v1.5.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love you both. #nohomo

Time to replay game on ng+.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought that this translation died, i'm so glad that it's actually alive and on top of that finished. Repure Aria and this are definitely the best H games i have ever played.

OP
A

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update new patch, fixed some bugs. I'm sure there're still a lot of bugs with the events, will try to fix them

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woot, thanks for this! Makes me want to completely finish it finally, having this game in English is just so so much better. The scenes are more erotic too ;). Arigatou!

I thought that this translation died, i'm so glad that it's actually alive and on top of that finished. Repure Aria and this are definitely the best H games i have ever played.
Agreed:D

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I havent played the game in a while. Have there been any content updates to the game after the Umbrella girl and the girl in the red kimono?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW, was RePure Aria completely translated?

OP
A

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BTW, was RePure Aria completely translated?
About ~85% included UI and text, Kerriden's translation was more than enough to play through the game, I think.

Guys, I really need someone to report text bugs for me

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, okay:
-a number of Rimu's lines when having sex with her are untranslated, although fairly obvious what it's about...
-keep noticing text being cut off for a number of spots, I'll try taking screenshots of them from here on out
---definitely remember a few of the curry scene lines being cut

You prefer PMs or on here?

OP
A

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm, okay:
-a number of Rimu's lines when having sex with her are untranslated, although fairly obvious what it's about...
-keep noticing text being cut off for a number of spots, I'll try taking screenshots of them from here on out
---definitely remember a few of the curry scene lines being cut

You prefer PMs or on here?
- The floating texts of sex scenes with Rimu is in the .exe file and they're quite obivious like you said so I don't think I'll translate them.:eek:

- Yup, that's what I'm talking about, please take sreenshots of text bugs and post them on this thread (PM is for lurker who can't post). I'll fix those bugs right away.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

link is dead :(

EDIT : oh nvm gotto refresh page

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The scene where you have your first real conversation with Mea, the first time it shows her full body CG, seems to be untranslated.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The scene where you have your first real conversation with Mea, the first time it shows her full body CG, seems to be untranslated.
That is odd, I tested the version that artificial academy posted, and that scene worked just fine.

Just to make sure, this is the scene/event after you give her 3 gifts right?

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No, wait, sorry, I think I misremembered. It was a different Mea scene, but which one specifically is escaping me. It was before the curry scene, I'm sure of that much. Might have just been the same ones that were previously reported.

OP
A

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, wait, sorry, I think I misremembered. It was a different Mea scene, but which one specifically is escaping me. It was before the curry scene, I'm sure of that much. Might have just been the same ones that were previously reported.
I think I know what that scene is, the one right after Double Fuck her first time to unlock curry scene. It say something about Mea's naked and staring at her PC. But due to the broken machine translation, I can do nothing with it:rolleyes:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question : what version of the game is needed ? The archive for the patch says 1.12, but I can't find that, best I have is 1.10.