What's new

[Complete - Full] [帰りの会2] Mayuri's Secret (真由里のひみつ)

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
This is a fan-translation for Mayuri's Secret (真由里のひみつ).

Game version is the latest from 20190208 ( )

Menu status: 100%
Story status: 100%
Extra status: 100%

For the patch, you need to have your own copy of the original.
(mayurinohimitu.exe MD5: 45249A29BE87CFF03FE6AF03E4233DC5)

How to use the patch:

1. Install the patch
2. Start the game

By all means, i'm just someone who makes fan-translations,
it might not be a real 1:1 - but it should be close and easy to understand.

The translation may contain grammar and / or spelling errors.

mayurinohimitu patch 1.01 -
(If your IP gets blocked, use a webproxy or vpn of your choice!)

Last edited:

Wolfwod

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the re-upload!
Man, it's was such a hassle to buy from Booth since they stopped accepting international credit cards.

janusauron

Reputation score
Thanks for the re-upload!
Man, it's was such a hassle to buy from Booth since they stopped accepting international credit cards.
How did you end up doing it? I've been trying to buy both this and the other Booth exclusive Kaeri no Kai vn for a while but haven't been succesful.

Wolfwod

Lurker
Reputation score
How did you end up doing it? I've been trying to buy both this and the other Booth exclusive Kaeri no Kai vn for a while but haven't been succesful.
You'll have to create an account on (just go through the link that booth gives you, and nothing google translate can't help with). Since I wasn't sure if it was safe or not I used a prepaid credit card with only 5$ in it. Apparently it's similar to PayPal since they don't charge you anything extra from the transaction. The only problem it's the transaction is not immediate, but once it's processed go to you purchases on Booth to download.

Wolfe

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Not sure if I want to purchase this - I like to try before I buy. Anyone know if this is available anywhere? I could not find any links at all

oom1150

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I want to play this game.
But it's complicated to buy.
Anyone have any links?