What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Spin Around Sayla Second)

I'm having this issue where no text appears. I thought it was an issue with how I applied the translation, but it happens to a freshly extracted copy as well. For reference, I'm using Locale Emulator to run the game in Japanese locale (as well as the game extraction).
Try this, maybe it will help - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=884079&postcount=71

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think sarah supposedly just goes to bed after meeting the right flag, message appears and game ends

I've never gotten to that point either though, theres a flag in the savegame editor that triggers it (or an ending thats not in the game, which isnt the one to the 'demo', corrected by kriptonite)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think sarah supposedly just goes to bed after meeting the right flag, message appears and game ends

I've never gotten to that point either though, theres a flag in the savegame editor that triggers it
Wrong.

After finishing the quest with the soldiers in the cave and advancing rape quest to a certain point, when you talk with Morgan he says another rape occurred at the festival. He then asks you to find the real culprit before anyone else gets raped. At this point, you get the message that it's the end of the game for now and to wait for further updates.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've done the cave combat quest but I actually never had Morgan say that, I seem to be stuck in continuous play as well then

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've done the cave combat quest but I actually never had Morgan say that, I seem to be stuck in continuous play as well then
You're not stuck, you didn't advance the rape quest to the point needed. Did you go to prison and talk with the guy locked there? I assume you didn't.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're not stuck, you didn't advance the rape quest to the point needed. Did you go to prison and talk with the guy locked there? I assume you didn't.
I tried it on another playthrough, cleared the cave quest and got reward, talked to the guy in the prison. but it won't progress.

could be a bug, the entire cave quest actually bugged out for me after I instantly left without doing the H-scene

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey kR1pt0n1t3

Good job with the translation. You have forgotten to translate some sentences when talking to Aramis in the top floor of the academy, while he is shagging Malena.

Edit. At night in the Inn when talking with the 3 guys, another part untranslated when talking with Oren. Also when talking to the Peddler sitting next to Nikita.

Mmm, after reading the post from kR1pt0n1t3 it seems he was already aware of this...

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't seem to trigger these scenes, even though they'reon the DLSite page preview. Anyone able to give me a hint or tell me how to do it?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dude, you can't...

These scenes aren't in the game yet since the game isn't finished.

rizo

Reputation score

Dude, you can't...

These scenes aren't in the game yet since the game isn't finished.
oh, I thought they where seeing as they where shown on the page on DLsite. oh well. thanks for the heads up. :) I'll have to keep an eye on it for it updating.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol, its so disappointing. I mean, I want the author to add these scenes already. x,x
QUOTE=rizo;946778]I can't seem to trigger these scenes, even though they'reon the DLSite page preview. Anyone able to give me a hint or tell me how to do it?

[/QUOTE]

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, didn't really work my ass off. Took me maybe 10-15hours over 3-4 weeks... The game is actually not that long and after playing it for like 3-4 times I already knew what the dialog was about for the most part.
I was hoping he would update the game soon. I'll probably work on the first game and then after he's done updating the second until the end then I'll continue working on that one.
Just to make it clear for those who didn't get it, he is not so worried about because its a rpgm-trans patch (at least I think so), and these are immune version updates in rpgm, meaning he won't lose any TL progress.
Real practical example of why people should use the tool instead handcraft on the game files.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was hoping he would update the game soon. I'll probably work on the first game and then after he's done updating the second until the end then I'll continue working on that one.

Hopefully, next update won't be like 2-3 new scenes and that's it :)
oh yes! please translate the 1st game. im gonna support u :)

rizo

Reputation score

You're going to work on the first game!!!
Oh my, my body is ready!!!

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sup? I rememeber you xD. I'm good. Waiting for HO_Work to update the second game :D

Oh hey, it's you! My fellow Spin Around Sara fan from the thread to the first game! How you doin'?

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder, why does the author of this game takes so long to make an update? He only released this game with few parts and few scenes. Then they expect us to buy this game, huh?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No clue man. I haven't even finished 1.0. Just waiting impatiently for it to actually be finished. Kind of frustrating.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes ><, this sucks ._.
No clue man. I haven't even finished 1.0. Just waiting impatiently for it to actually be finished. Kind of frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.