What's new

ADV [azurezero] Risky's card battle (released)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Risky's card battle (released)

Still hoping to catch up to the 100+ sales hardcore grappling got.

was nice to use risky again. her style was cute.
I'm still hoping to hear what people thought of the game.

whether it was worth my time adding the extra content instead of sticking to just the dash fight.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I mean.... i Would tell you... but the demo links to the dice battle instead of the card battle.
so i cant tell how the game is.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean.... i Would tell you... but the demo links to the dice battle instead of the card battle.
so i cant tell how the game is.
That's good to know... changed the demo link to card battle now on the itch page... odd that no one complained after buying it though (since the demo is for a different game)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got my first sales report from dlsite with this game included, it did pretty well. glad i included dice battle with it on there now.

is a shame this payout has to go on rent money. though to be honest i don't know what i'd treat myself to if not. always seem to be stuck in a weird gap where i have money but i don't feel okay spending it

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

both risky games are on sale for £5, so a quid off each.

I've also been considering what kind of game to put risky in next, her immorality makes her a fun character for me to play with.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game does not follow a main rule of blackjack: The dealer stands once they reach 17.

Also, I have noticed that the game busts when it shouldn't when two Aces are involved. I have provided a screenshot. The opponent's hand should have been counted as 12, but was treated as 22.

Attachments

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game does not follow a main rule of blackjack: The dealer stands once they reach 17.

Also, I have noticed that the game busts when it shouldn't when two Aces are involved. I have provided a screenshot. The opponent's hand should have been counted as 12, but was treated as 22.
that's odd...the number of aces is kept as a variable and if its above 0 minuses 10 if they bust... i've never seen that happen before.
as for the dealer thing, just assume that the dealer is someone else

fixed, I forgot the label that loops back to check if there's more than one ace
reupping soon

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
reinstated the bundle for 6.5usd