What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ052839 - Breath of Iron and Fire - 火と鉄のブレス - Translation v1.2

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title: Breath of Fire and Iron - 火と鉄のブレス

Developed By: Scale Garden - スケイルガーデン ( )

Release Date: 30.10.2009

RJ Number:
IF YOU LIKE THE GAME, PLEASE SUPPORT THE AUTHOR BY BUYING THIS GAME

File Size: ~128MB

Game Version: 1.01

Translation Version: 1.2

Game Synopsis:
This is a story about Kate, a young adventurer who travels around the world to improve her swordsmanship. As she was traveling, she came to a port town called Varkatos. She planned only to stay for a couple of days to rest, see what the town has to offer and then continue on her journey, but before she could even get a proper rest the town got attacked at night by giant ants. Being an adventurer, Kate instantly jumped in to help defend the town. With the help of other adventurers, Kate was able to repel the ants and defend the town, but unlike what she thought at that time, this was just the beginning of a long and harsh adventure.​

Download Link:
" " + "#F!eHgyTYqS!U2oggTlnl3Yyw-hgvyhO4Q"

All Decrypter Program:
" " + "#!SaY13Y4D!Q2SAd9DrfWIYHMBjlvyQB_vWYcw4Idx6F156TYR43CU"

Link Tutorial:

FAQ
Q: Text now showing?
A: I think installing the Japanese and English versions of the RPG Maker XP RTP should solve the problem with dialog not showing.

But by far the easiest solution for you guys I think is to just open "Game.ini" and change "Library=RGSS104J.dll" to "Library=RGSS102E.dll". I just hope you don't run into some other problems because of that.

FINAL WORD
This is a full translation of the Scale Graden game Breath of Fire and Iron. I will only provide here the translation files, the game you'll have to buy yourself or get it otherwise. If you don't know how to apply the translation, I made that has a tutorial on how to do it.

If you like the translation, please consider supporting further translation on Patreon.
Hope you enjoy playing the game.​

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I updated the translation to 1.2.

I now realized that some people will probably get an error if they don't have RGSS104J.dll or RGSS103J.dll inside their root game folder. So, I just added game.ini and RGSS104J.dll with the translation to prevent anyone from getting such error.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice, pulling through for us again. It's been....more years than I wish to count that this game need a translation for.

If you're looking for something else to translate.....might I suggest the first game in the むっち無知 series? Much as I love Etory for their work on all the other games....it seems they are never going to get around to the very first one.

maurilio_br

Reputation score
I love how you posted on the other thread it would take about 10 months, and here we are, 10 months later and you did it, the madman.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't get the translation to work, I encrypted the files. Threw your data and graphics over the other one and...nothing.-.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you're looking for something else to translate.....might I suggest the first game in the むっち無知 series? Much as I love Etory for their work on all the other games....it seems they are never going to get around to the very first one.
The next game I translate will be decided by my Patrons on the Poll I'll post there soon.
The list of games they will be able to choose from is posted on both my Patron and the website I made.
Unfortunately, the games of that circle you mentioned aren't on the list right now.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oho, thanks for translation. At last we have 3 translated Scale Garden games (and half translated first one) ^_^

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played through the game - it's a very thoroughly and well done translation, just like your work on the Sarah series.

I'm looking forward to your next projects.

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I've been having some trouble running this game.

I installed RPGMaker VX Ace along with the RTP (new computer). First, I ran into an error that said "RGSS-RTP Standard ?????????" or something like that. I found that you could solve that by removing the word 'Standard' from the Game.ini file.

Then, a different error popped up: Audio/BGM/061-Slow04 cannot be found.

I'm assuming that if no one else has had this problem, it's an issue with my specific download for the game. Is there an easy way to grab this file and merge it with the rest so the error can be bypassed, or should I try downloading it again?
EDIT: I tried a different source - same two errors.

Thanks for any help! It's interesting because this is just about the only game that's given me that first error. Really looking forward to playing it with the translation! Awesome work.

Last edited:

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score

I installed RPGMaker VX Ace along with the RTP (new computer). First, I ran into an error that said "RGSS-RTP Standard ?????????" or something like that. I found that you could solve that by removing the word 'Standard' from the Game.ini file.

I'm assuming that if no one else has had this problem, it's an issue with my specific download for the game. Is there an easy way to grab this file and merge it with the rest so the error can be bypassed, or should I try downloading it again?

Thanks for any help! It's interesting because this is just about the only game that's given me that first error. Really looking forward to playing it with the translation! Awesome work.
You installed the Japanese RTP? If not then you can find it here along with other RPGM RTPs

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for any help! It's interesting because this is just about the only game that's given me that first error.
Are you like absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY sure you have installed the VX Ace RTP? Like 100%, cross your heart, pinky swear?! Also, have you paid attention to Japanese locale - when running the game or when any unzipping occurred?
Also, the game uses RPGMaker XP... Muhahahahaaaa! *wink*

Try the link and get the RTP for that from the above post...

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is made in RPG MAKER XP so why would you install RPG MAKER VX ACE RTP to run this game?

Maybe download the RPG MAKER XP RTP if you want to play RPG MAKER XP game.

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is made in RPG MAKER XP so why would you install RPG MAKER VX ACE RTP to run this game?

Maybe download the RPG MAKER XP RTP if you want to play RPG MAKER XP game.
I just kind of assumed there'd be backwards compatibility, like with vanilla VX. I guess I never happened to play a game old enough to be on XP before, else I'd have known earlier how different both engines look. Sorry about that, I'm just inexperienced with the whole thing.

Anyway, the game is running correctly now, after installing XP+RTP and changing to Japanese locale. Thanks again.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, glad you got it to work.

But, don't you think if it was backward compatible then maybe there wouldn't even be download links for specifically RPG MAKER XP.
They would probably name it RPG MAKER RTP and put one link for it.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just stopped to say thanks for translation again, finished it day ago and with this I 100% finished all 4 scalegarden games, even almost translated first one, total nice classics, hope for his new work!