What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ109073] Kunoichi Ajisai くノ一陵辱伝 紫陽花

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo! I decided to make a english translation patch for Kunoichi Ajisai which was made by the circle

I was kind of thinking hard about which game that I would want to translate, then I remembered that somebody brought up this game before. I kinda like stealth games, they are fun and there aren't that many games with it. So I decided to choose this one! :p

Original thread over here.
I'm using the 1.05 version of the game.

The translation patch is done! The patch is attached to this post.
Once again, I'm sorry for the long period of hiatus.
Thank you to the few proofreaders I had who helped improve the translation in its early stages years ago!

-Change log-
2019-05-10 - Translation patch released!
2019-05-12 - Fixed a few untranslated lines.
2019-05-16 - Fixed some typos.
2019-05-23 - Fixed a few untranslated lines.

The attached file to this post is the latest translation patch to the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ109073] The Rape Legend of Kunoichi Ajisai くノ一陵辱伝 紫陽花

OH ME GODS THIS GAME! CAPS! I LOVE IT, I WAS THINKING OF BUYING MAKER XP AT SOME POINT JUST TO WORK ON THIS! CANDY I LOVE YOU!

Best of luck!

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

looking forward to it, thanks for picking it up :)

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of my favourite games is being translated!
WOOHOO!!! And it`s not my birthday yet :D

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is this the ninja game where if you lose in combat, you get sent to a dungeon and have to do a little minigame to resist and break out?

EDIT: No, upon looking at the main thread, this isn't the one I was thinking of. This one still looks good though.

Last edited:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow thats a nice choice :) i bow to you man

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really liked Escape from Fort Rugoem, so hope this one is as good or better :D

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really liked Escape from Fort Rugoem, so hope this one is as good or better :D
IMHO it`s much, MUCH better ;)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ109073] Kunoichi Ajisai くノ一陵辱伝 紫陽花

Can't wait for the translation! Stealth games are your specialty, Candy!

Many thanks! XD

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh, thanks for the words of encouragement. :p It does help to read it if I'm feeling down. I've been too exhausted on finishing projects recently. Although I guess the good news is those projects are over so I'm finally recovering from fatigue and stress.

This game is actually pretty text heavy too. H-scenes are 5000 Japanese word essay each. The writer has some patience!

Yeah, I'm sorry.. there's a lot more to be done. I'll slowly try to complete it.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Heh, thanks for the words of encouragement. :p It does help to read it if I'm feeling down. I've been too exhausted on finishing projects recently. Although I guess the good news is those projects are over so I'm finally recovering from fatigue and stress.

This game is actually pretty text heavy too. H-scenes are 5000 Japanese word essay each. The writer has some patience!

Yeah, I'm sorry.. there's a lot more to be done. I'll slowly try to complete it.
Dude, dont be sorry all the time =/
Its ok to slow down and / or stop, and let no one tell you otherwise :p

nuclearbomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translating is no easy task, I know from experience in another field so take the time you need to make it good and remember to not exhaust yourself in the process. Nothing good comes from that.

Don't forget to give some updates whenever there is some good progress being made :)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any news with this one, Candy? This is my most eagerly awaited translation this year :D

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any news with this one, Candy? This is my most eagerly awaited translation this year :D
Truth be told, I haven't been doing much translating lately in general. I'm currently collaborating with yugifan3 to translate Minerva's Adventure. Since the translation for Minerva's adventure is now really close to completion, I'll be working on that game together with yugifan3 until it's finished.

Well, I've been lacking motivation, so I haven't been helping yugifan3's or translating my game as much as I'd hope for. yugifan3 still ended up translating a large part of Minerva's Adventure by himself anyway, while I'm less than halfway through translating Kunoichi Ajisai.

At the pace that I'm going, I probably won't finish translating Kunoichi Ajisai even by the end of the year.

I'll try to find my motivation back. In the mean time, I'm really sorry. :(

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's okay, Candy! Please take your time with this one. I didn't realize how ambitious this was until you mentioned how long the scenes were. I'll have to change my expectations for next year then hehe =]

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dude, dont be sorry if youre helping someone else :p

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hey mate, did you find your spirit again yet? :)

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah for real. Motivation can be a pain in the ass to regain once lost but this game, and you, are awesome.

It'd be great if you could find a bit of motivation lying around somewhere for it. :)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Edited: I found enough volunteers who are willing to help me with the proofreading. Thank you!

Hello, everyone.

I decided to request for a bit of help here with proofreading parts of the translation.

I've been doing proofreading for my own translations all the time, but something I realised about myself is that I tend to be careless typing the words and my proofreading isn't perfect. So I decided that this time, I'd like to have other people to look at the translation to help me spot out the mistakes or bad habits I tend to make. This is so that I could hopefully proofread on my own better and reduce the amount of mistakes I make in the future.

So, I would like to request for about 2-3 people who are willing to dedicate themselves to proofread just the first stage of the game carefully. It should take about 30 minutes to go through the first stage while reading everything.

Requirements:
Proficient in the English language.
A bit of dedication. (There was a case where many people took a translation patch promising to give feedback, and ended up not giving any. I don't want that to happen to me too.:()

It's fine if you don't have the game. Downloading the demo from the dlsite and then applying the patch to it would work since the demo from the dlsite contains the first stage of the game, which is all you need.

̶S̶o̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶.̶
Anyway, I thank you for your time and interest in this translation!

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you find people to help you out? I wouldn't mind sparing some time, if you need anything just ask.