What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ114407] The Demon's Kingdom Ver1.7 DL

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi guys,

DLSite :

Edit : Check cmacleod42 latest reply to the discussion to get the latest proper translation for the game. Thanks for his work :)

Here is the complete Google Translation patch for "The Demon's Kingdom -Girls from the dead world- v1.7" by "Osanagocoronokimini".

You'll need to download to apply the patch. There's a documentation on the website detailing how to apply the patch. It's fairly easy.

Patch tested in local and seems OK. If you get an error about a missing "castle" image, you'll need to go to "Graphics/Backgrounds" then copy/paste "城.jpg" and rename the copy to "castle.jpg". Other than that, it should work fine even though I didn't finish the game yet.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble with the patch.

Last edited:

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Google Translate][RJ114407] The Demon's Kingdom Ver1.7 DL

Thanks a lot dude, I don't really H games without translation so even though this is google translated it would really help me and peak my interest!

downloading atm, and arigatou fine sir :3

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is pretty cool. Unfortunately the 1.7 update files are nowhere to be found in the developer's download site. So, unless someone is willing to PM the latest version, it'll be impossible for anyone who hasn't downloaded it yet.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That is pretty cool. Unfortunately the 1.7 update files are nowhere to be found in the developer's download site. So, unless someone is willing to PM the latest version, it'll be impossible for anyone who hasn't downloaded it yet.
Remember this is a RPG Maker Trans patch, you do not need the exact same version, it should actually patch any version of the game, it just may fail to translate some text here and there.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Hi all,
I have discussed with the original poster and I will probably update this patch to fix translation problems. I have always liked this game so feel inspired to do so. It has similar issues to the patch they posted for 'Sleeping Beauties' and in general for machine translations.

On the question of version 1.7 of this game the developers no longer seem to be hosting the updates, but they were all just a download of the files
Game.rgss2a and Game.ini
nothing more.

There is a torrent for version 1.1 on nyaa, for 1.7 I could post a decrypted folder of scripts for version 1.7, ie the contents of the Data folder post decrypting. Now this is a game with loli content, but this folder contains no images and is useless without the game.

Do people feel this would be acceptable? I would prefer not to offer links to the game via PM, it is just too annoying.

Otherwise I will start working on the update patch and post a fix in the next few days.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Updated patch

This is a partially updated version of the translation for the game. It manually corrects some text in the game for clarity and consistency

Also attached is a update for the game scripts so you can update to version 1.7

To use these

(Only if you are using a version of the game before 1.7)
a) decrypt your game installation using RPGDecrypter or similar. Delete the existing file Game.rgss2a

b) extract the game update (The Demon's Kingdom Ver1.7 Update.zip) into your game folder, overwriting or merging all files and folders when asked.
You now are using version 1.7

c) I suggest make a backup of your game so you can re-apply the translation as new versions are released.

(anyone)

d) apply the translation patch (The Demon's Kingdom Ver1.7 DL_patch.zip) as discussed by the original poster.

OR
Some people have consistent problems applying the patch, so I have attached a pretranslated folder for the game. This is purely the Data folder. To use
1. do step a) above to translate the game
2. download Data.zip and copy into your base game folder
3. extract and overwrite any files when prompted
4. download the patch and extract to a folder somewhere
5. copy the contents of the folder assets from the patch and copy into the base folder of the game

You should now be translated (minus a couple of bits, notably the Game.ini file
REMEMBER: delete the file Game.rgss2a after extracting the game!!

Update Notes:
- Fixes most Item, Weapon, Menus, Stats
- Fixes the tutorial stage
- Fixes a range of prompts, notably 'Remove Clothes' and 'Learn Magic'
- Fixes death messages
EDIT: updated the translation patch
EDIT: updated the translation patch
EDIT: another update
EDIT: small update, mainly images
EDIT: small update, readme + a bonus image
EDIT: fixed an error in the last update
EDIT: more general edits
EDIT: fixed and more edits

Attachments

Last edited:

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

love the teamwork!! thanks guys

cmacleod42

Reputation score
Re: [RJ114407] The Demon's Kingdom Ver1.7 DL

I have updated my version of the translation. This does a range of fixes including

- some untranslated strings, purchasing from the prostitute for instance
- some items, armours
- intro for Talupa Mine
- initial conversation with Camilla
- other general fixes

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Just a note:
I am continuing with updating the translation, and I have updated most major NPC's introductions and more of the start/end of the game.

I am having an odd problem where some end game text is not translated in the game, but it is in the patch. I have reported a bug for RPG Maker Trans, though it is more likely an error in my editing of the patch somewhere.

When this is resolved one way or the other I will post an updated translation patch.

Gwydw

Reputation score

Thanks for putting this up!

cmacleod42

Reputation score

While waiting on advice on a problem, here is an update for the patch, see my post above for the links

This
updates for NPC introductions (Sage, Blacksmiths and some merchants remain)
all basic introduction text is done
some of the start of rape scenes
some general conversations and many environmental messages

Note: some end of game text is still in Japanese

Last edited:

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

says missing font error

cmacleod42

Reputation score

says missing font error
I do not get this issue for the game, original or patched.

Do you get the issue before it was patched? There is an issue discussed in the main game thread where you can get an error like this.

Otherwise, what is the message shown?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I do not get this issue for the game, original or patched.

Do you get the issue before it was patched? There is an issue discussed in the main game thread where you can get an error like this.

Otherwise, what is the message shown?
Only way i could fix it was with changing system locale to jap.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Only way i could fix it was with changing system locale to jap.
The translation is not complete so you have to do that for the game, and give some filenames you probably will always have to for this translation

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Updated the translation some more

Incremental changes, just more dislogues and general text improvements

The problem I mentioned earlier for some end of game text is not resolved, so with the some text when the game is finished is not translated currently.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks cmacleod42.

Your continued work on this translation project
is very much appreciated.

Looking forward to the next update.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi guys,

DLSite :

Edit : Check cmacleod42 latest reply to the discussion to get the latest proper translation for the game. Thanks for his work :)

Here is the complete Google Translation patch for "The Demon's Kingdom -Girls from the dead world- v1.7" by "Osanagocoronokimini".

You'll need to download to apply the patch. There's a documentation on the website detailing how to apply the patch. It's fairly easy.

Patch tested in local and seems OK. If you get an error about a missing "castle" image, you'll need to go to "Graphics/Backgrounds" then copy/paste "城.jpg" and rename the copy to "castle.jpg". Other than that, it should work fine even though I didn't finish the game yet.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble with the patch.
Why do these translations you post, which are machine translated, seem so coherent? Compared to the other machine translations tools I have seen people using.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

The initial translation was machine done, I have then gone over the translations and fixed them, either changing them as I know the text should be, or using a tool like 'Translation Aggregator' to retranslate the original japapese text and look at the variations of translation and decide the best and then write in actual english

I then play the game and see if the translation works in context.

I do not know much japanese so in some cases my translations are approximations, but in any such cases I do try to review and update if in context it it not quite right.

Starting from the machine base makes this quicker, for instance I have one for 'The Little Brave' that does not start from a machine base and has proceeded slower than this one, but it is also a smaller game.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The initial translation was machine done, I have then gone over the translations and fixed them, either changing them as I know the text should be, or using a tool like 'Translation Aggregator' to retranslate the original japapese text and look at the variations of translation and decide the best and then write in actual english

I then play the game and see if the translation works in context.

I do not know much japanese so in some cases my translations are approximations, but in any such cases I do try to review and update if in context it it not quite right.

Starting from the machine base makes this quicker, for instance I have one for 'The Little Brave' that does not start from a machine base and has proceeded slower than this one, but it is also a smaller game.
Wait you're translating The Little Brave too?