What's new

oldboggy

Reputation score
My senility is probably kicking in, but I think the power gloves were in the desert temple: the zone on the eastern side with the scepter you grab to take back to the skeleton in the throne. The area by the chest with the scepter has a path to the left but if you have lit all the flames in the western side, it will be blocked by ice crystals. Hence you need to run through it while it is still flaming (so take something to heal with) and you can grab the gloves.

nanoda

Reputation score
Can anyone know how to get 100 diamonds for fortune teller ? Just want to know what is secrect incantation

Sau

Reputation score
Holy shit can you even learn the Overload skill? I literally equipped 2 Divine Hair Ornaments, Scroll of Overload, was at low HP and using revelation drop and still can't learn the skill after 30 minutes of spamming. Pls help.

wayfarer 00163

Reputation score
lately i posted all 30 missions for aridane if u lost or u cant know how to get or end the missions here is my channel to guide ya

enjoy

Darsilen

Reputation score
How do you get the Bangle of Dark God?
Did you find out how? xD

Nvm: I found it. It turns out it was on level 10 of Monad, you know that island unlocked by the compass given to us by the fairy shop owner, it's on the 10th level there. If you look to your left side after you enter level 10 you will see an iron chest sitting on a piece of island? Anyway, it's in that chest.

Last edited: