What's new

RPG [クリメニア] 聖騎士オリアーヌ ~敗北の先に待ち受けるもの~ (RJ122090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ122090] 聖騎士オリアーヌ ~敗北の先に待ち受けるもの~

Everything should be translated. I didn't spell check or typo check as I'm really sick and staring at this monitor is giving me a massive headache.

Let me know if you spot anything.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK!

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Many many thanks :)

No glaring errors so far, only noticed one use of "nobels" instead of nobles in the intro and "soar loser" after defeating the first boss, "stomache", "assests" in the False holy woman ending:) Btw, isn't it it a bit strange to refer to Olyana as "guy" or "fellow"? English is not my native language so maybe not, but I do read and watch things almost entirely in English and it struck me as a lil' bit strange.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone send me a decompressed copy of this so i can put the translation in =/

this is starting to piss me off that i cant decipher anything >.> decompilars are black listed on my laptop i dont feel confortabling tinkling with anything >.>

its a brand new laptop

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Many many thanks :)

No glaring errors so far, only noticed one use of "nobels" instead of nobles in the intro and "soar loser" after defeating the first boss, "stomache", "assests" in the False holy woman ending:) Btw, isn't it it a bit strange to refer to Olyana as "guy" or "fellow"? English is not my native language so maybe not, but I do read and watch things almost entirely in English and it struck me as a lil' bit strange.
Thanks for the errors.

Guy is masculine, which is why I chose fellow most of the time since it's gender neutral, gal would probably work best though. I'll go back some time and change it. Sometimes I get too caught up in japanese and forget how to speak proper english.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the errors.

Guy is masculine, which is why I chose fellow most of the time since it's gender neutral, gal would probably work best though. I'll go back some time and change it. Sometimes I get too caught up in japanese and forget how to speak proper english.
Or just plain old "woman". In the context of two shady guys talking about their enemy, talking about "that woman" could fit IMO. Literal translation is not always the best.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WHOOP WHOOP !!
Thank you very much honorable brother, I now shall commence on the game.

:D

thaplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for the translation mate! :) Apericiate it very much

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for all your work!

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or just plain old "woman". In the context of two shady guys talking about their enemy, talking about "that woman" could fit IMO. Literal translation is not always the best.
Yea, I really tried to stray from literal translations but it's very tricky. Once you go on a translating binge the lines between english and japanese become blurred and things become intermingled. I plan to come back to this game eventually and fix / improve everything, I'm just really burnt out with it atm.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For me the translated version freezes when you enter the hut in the snowy region, the next place you're supposed to go after the mines. To be clear, the sounds and all continue, the scene just doesn't transition to the inside of the hut, they just stand at the door.

Tested with the untranslated version and it works fine there.

Appreciate the work though, these games are so much more fun to play when you don't have to fight the language.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For me the translated version freezes when you enter the hut in the snowy region, the next place you're supposed to go after the mines. To be clear, the sounds and all continue, the scene just doesn't transition to the inside of the hut, they just stand at the door.

Tested with the untranslated version and it works fine there.

Appreciate the work though, these games are so much more fun to play when you don't have to fight the language.
it did that to me as well. just dont be close to the hut when the approach event starts and itll work.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hut bug should be fixed now.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was testing this out and found that the translation... Doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it was just the usual c/p into the install folder, replace as requested, but even with everything being replaced nothing happens.

Any ideas? (I say like 6 months after the most recent post >_>)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Was testing this out and found that the translation... Doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it was just the usual c/p into the install folder, replace as requested, but even with everything being replaced nothing happens.

Any ideas? (I say like 6 months after the most recent post >_>)
did you correctly extracted AND erased the Game.rgss3a file ^^ ?

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, that was probably it... Though I apparently suck at this because I'm now getting a Graphics/Titles/1/7 error on boot which suggests I probably missed another step or something.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ah, that was probably it... Though I apparently suck at this because I'm now getting a Graphics/Titles/1/7 error on boot which suggests I probably missed another step or something.
you surely forget to move the file after the extraction this time :p

• Extract Game.rgss3a with RPG Maker All Decrypter.exe
  • Move all extracted files/directory that are in the "Extract" directory, back in the directory where the game.exe is
  • delete the Game.rgss3a
  • copy the translated file in the game
  • play ^^
here a how to with picture ^^ http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh, you know, last time I was doing this sort of thing that step 1 did't exist. Got it now, thank you.

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I run the .exe I get an error saying the .exe has a virus and cannot continue. has anyone else gtten that?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I run the .exe I get an error saying the .exe has a virus and cannot continue. has anyone else gtten that?
I haven't, though some antivirus programs like to tag rpgmaker files as a virus (or any .exe for that matter), so it might just be a false positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.