What's new

RJ122537 - 拘束交尾 監禁輪姦編

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
found a few animated gifs under the ahegao tag of gelbooru the other day, and that traced me back to this animated 3d-ish movie.

it's tagged with: gangbang, cumming inside, blowjob, restraint (think chains and dungeons and stuff. no bdsm aside from that though), ahegao, and bestiality.

before you guys go "omg bestiality!", it's actually more appropriate to call it humanoid on human intercourse. the bestiality is more or less just to signify that the ones gangbanging our heroine aren't humans. they're like...bipedal green pig things with long ass tongues and such. in any case, there's no furry going on here.

on a side note, the first few seconds of the movie are, so far that i can tell, intentionally sound only. also, all of the character's spoken "lines" are rendered as text only on the side; all you'll ever hear are moans and stuff like that. just thought i might mention this to those of who absolutely must hear them shouting about how they will now proceed to have intercourse with each other.

finally, here's the mega.co link -->

enjoy~