What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ125241] whatever (English translation)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello. I decided to start to work on a english translation patch for the game called by . The games I translated so far have been stealth games, so I thought I should try a game that is a little more story-ish and a game that is more of a typical RPG.

I believe the game contains a h-scene of the MC after lolification, so I won't put any images this time.

The orginal game thread is here.
I'm translating the 2.01 version of the game.

It will take awhile. Maybe I will ask for volunteers for proofreaders when I'm almost done, because I think I'm pretty bad at proofreading my own lines.

Alright, I have finished making the translation patch. Click on the link below. As usual, you would need to decrypt your game before overwriting the "Data" files. It's the same steps as applying a partial to a game.

I believe this should have removed most of the small and little bugs in the game too.

Anyway, enjoy~!

Last edited:

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125241] whatever (English translation)

Looks nice. Look forward to it! Thanks for taking the time to translate games man!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh looked up some info on the game. It looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to get to experience it in english.
Best of luck.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1st time i saw this thread i thought it was a April prank. This game looks good. Thanks for translating. Good luck :)

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another translation? Man, you're on fire!
Thanks for your work, every translation is appreciated :)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

O_O ... x_x.. :O !!
Sorry i forgot to breath for a second, almost saw the light.. It was red..
Not surprising that i'm going to hell with this nasty mind of mine..
-Didn't expect anybody would translate this. I seriously hope this isn't a joke candyfloss, or i will cut you.. :I
- That aside! This is really appreciated so because of that i made you this.
Mastercrafted Artwork right there :3

Attachments

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh... It's always nice to see people giving the encouragement. I know I'm not flawless, but I do give things my 100%!

Thanks Urusai, and everyone.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How's it coming along? Looking forward to this one. Keep it up :).

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's going alright. There were some weird bugs in the game, but I think I managed to get rid of them so far.

I'm probably only around halfway through the translation though. Come back again in a month or something!:p

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's going alright. There were some weird bugs in the game, but I think I managed to get rid of them so far.

I'm probably only around halfway through the translation though. Come back again in a month or something!:p
SugarStick, Do you still need proofreaders? I can help :)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think I'm doing alright for now. I guess it's good to do more proofreading on your own to spot and correct your own mistakes and improve on the language.

I think I will do proofreading myself this time. If it doesn't go well then I will ask for help next time.

Thanks anyway!

rizo

Reputation score

So how far along are you with the trans? Looking forward to being able to play this in English, take your time though as I'm sure it can get tiring doing the translation. We appreciate the work you're doing :)

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

So how far along are you with the trans? Looking forward to being able to play this in English, take your time though as I'm sure it can get tiring doing the translation. We appreciate the work you're doing :)
He said he has around 50% done and needs another month. That was 5 days ago
I don't know what change you expect in 3 days but i will assume it's only 5 % more progress.

If this is indeed true. It's insanely fast. Normally it way longer for a single translator to tackle such a large project.

Personally I expect him to need at least 2 more months.... Even a 3 month from scratch translation would be absurdly fast.

Don't make him rush.... If guys promise a swift translation it is usually trash talk. Let him take as much time as he needs it's not like he is getting any kind of reward for doing such hard work in his free time.

rizo

Reputation score

Ahh fair enough, didn't notice that was posted earlier :p
I'll happily wait for it because it looks like it could be a fun game. It will be nice playing it in English, I'll sub to this thread and just check back from time to time on updates. Keep up the good work :)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello.

It's time I make a progress report of some sort, since about a month ago I said to look again this month instead for the translation patch.

I'm sorry. I won't be making it in time. With assignments, projects and that I have been having health issues, I'm just too tired to work on the translation patch at night.

I will try to work on it slowly to finish it.

Sorry.

albii

Reputation score

Hello.

It's time I make a progress report of some sort, since about a month ago I said to look again this month instead for the translation patch.

I'm sorry. I won't be making it in time. With assignments, projects and that I have been having health issues, I'm just too tired to work on the translation patch at night.

Sorry.
All good dude, we still love you :D

Take Your time, and again - thanks for translating this.

rizo

Reputation score

Aww that's okay, sucks to hear about your health. Hope you're okay. I know it might be hard to guess but how long do you think it will be until it's complete.
We will wait patiently and appreciate what you're doing. :)

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there isnt that many translators for these games as it is, so take care of yourself :)

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello.

Sorry.
Don't worry about it. Take your time. You have already proven that you can actually finish what you started. Even if it takes a year most people will be extremely grateful.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have just updated the first post with the complete english translation patch. Sorry that I took so long.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the game if you do choose to play it!