What's new

RPG [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.09 updated)

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
えれめんつ! ぱわ~あっぷきっと

Developed by: nibarera

Dlsite Link:

Download Link

Release Date:
2nd December 2013

Game Introduction:
Just as the title says,more "power-up" than the ELEMENTS! Ver1.2!
1.All systems changed&improved.Furthermore, amusement characteristics increased;
2.The difficulty increased too;
3.Peek events and individual endings of some elf girls added;
4.New girl added;
5.Time restrictions removed.Playing in the complete free mode possible.

It seems like a DLC for the ELEMENTS! (RJ096225)and may be sold for only 100 JPD,but u need to download the ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 which is updated this month first.:D

ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 Download Link

Last edited by a moderator:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely

Best monster girl RPG hands down.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

"5.Time restrictions removed.Playing in the complete free mode possible."

Well now I'm looking forward to it a lot :)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, the time restriction wasn't that bad compared to other time based games. BUT I am looking forward to this, I loved this game.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, the time restriction wasn't that bad compared to other time based games. BUT I am looking forward to this, I loved this game.
Apparently you could construct a time rewind device in the original game according to the eng dlsite page but I haven't progressed far enough into it to make it.

TBH, I'm usually not a fan of time limits put in certain adult games, such as dating sims.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Look great! I will give it a shot!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently you could construct a time rewind device in the original game according to the eng dlsite page but I haven't progressed far enough into it to make it.

TBH, I'm usually not a fan of time limits put in certain adult games, such as dating sims.
This game was a lot more lenient with time. Pretty much, your "time" was simply whether or not you had energy to do something. You had a certain number of days to unlock a ending or save the island. Once you've saved the island it kinda goes into a free mode until you were ready to see the ending.

Much easier than Datch Roll City or Sakurao Matrix.

I DO however feel you on the dating sims....man, my first playthroughs I always ran out of time. Or it was like Dot Girlfriend where you have far too much time.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I liked けらくの使者 and the old version of えれめんつ! so I'll give this a shot.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time restrictions are why I never enjoyed Dead Rising. I hate missing things and didn't care to play through again just to miss more things...

Why is this game so good? I never played the original but now I'm curious, it seems to be getting good reviews here.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why is this game so good? I never played the original but now I'm curious, it seems to be getting good reviews here.
it's been a while since I played it, but one of the key points iirc was that time only advanced when you slept, so if you were good enough you could do a few of the dungeons in a day.

There is also an array of body types and types of girl to suit various people with fantastic art.

The battles are standard rpg except the bosses, (the girls) whom you need to force to orgasm using various sexual manuvers. (Possably after weakening them, it has been a while as I said)

You can also be a dick and use girls to get past obsticals without taking harm by getting them raped, I presume this lowers their affection if that system was how the endings worked.

Thats breifly summerises what I remeber. I had it before my HDD crashed so I can't check I'm afraid.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i played the previous title before. overall it's all good. the CGs are so very well made though i dont like the time restrictions.. even though i didnt manage to collect all the in-game CG (there's folder inside the game which spoils all the unlockables) i will definitely waiting for this one. definitely

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely(ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 released)

The download links of ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 have been added,now u guys only need to wait for the DLC released:D

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely(ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 released)

Tried the demo for 2.0, so far I have to say I prefer the first game's mechanism. The protagonist start with more health, but the spirit act more like the protagonist's little helper then real companion in 2.0 (They don't have HP bar and can't be damaged, you can switch to your active spirit in battle to use their attack/skill). And maybe it's just the demo, but having sex with captured monster girl no longer seems to grant additional status point. There's exp reward for winning battle, but I haven't gained any level up in the demo yet.

Hopefully they add a lots of new content to make this remake version worth playing.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm stuck! Got to the very last temple and I'm in front of a door leading up to an altar. Apparently I need 8 spirits, but I've only got 7.
Also I somehow managed to get the monster trader lady to take off her hood.
Before this happened she gave me a book called the 'ABC book', but then I went and reloaded my game and now I can't get the book, or get her to remove her hood again!
Any and all help is very, very appreciated.

Serfius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck! Got to the very last temple and I'm in front of a door leading up to an altar. Apparently I need 8 spirits, but I've only got 7.
Also I somehow managed to get the monster trader lady to take off her hood.
Before this happened she gave me a book called the 'ABC book', but then I went and reloaded my game and now I can't get the book, or get her to remove her hood again!
Any and all help is very, very appreciated.
What spirits do you have?

Chances are you haven't gotten the 'village' spirit yet (the location of the spirit you're missing is shown in the world map as a still 'shining' point).

In order to get the Hooded girl to take off her hood, you should just fully upgrade your pad (well not really, but I just buy everything at the same time from the carpenter girl).
after that talk to her more and she'll eventually reveal her true colors and mate with the MC.
Trying to get her ending too, for now she's just giving me casual sex for 5 days hmmm.

Currently looking for all the endings, how to change clothes, and what the password is in the final tower.

Found an old thread that asked the same question, but I can't seem to find the solution there: 440th page of the [RPG Maker] New RPG Maker Hentai Game News :confused:

Last edited:

LostCause

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The ver 1.2 game is good

kinda wonder if there is any walkthrough though?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Take this site, bookmark it, use it, wear it out.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I must have done something very wrong.
I woke up alone in the house with the black cat, only to see the black cat leaving me too, then the game ended.

What did I do? Or didn't do?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What spirits do you have?

Chances are you haven't gotten the 'village' spirit yet (the location of the spirit you're missing is shown in the world map as a still 'shining' point).

In order to get the Hooded girl to take off her hood, you should just fully upgrade your pad (well not really, but I just buy everything at the same time from the carpenter girl).
after that talk to her more and she'll eventually reveal her true colors and mate with the MC.
Trying to get her ending too, for now she's just giving me casual sex for 5 days hmmm.

Currently looking for all the endings, how to change clothes, and what the password is in the final tower.

Found an old thread that asked the same question, but I can't seem to find the solution there: 440th page of the [RPG Maker] New RPG Maker Hentai Game News :confused:
I figured it out and discovered how to get the endings of all the girls except Leda the beast tamer.
I can't seem to get her bad ending no matter how hard I try.
The bunny eared scientist doesn't do much either, he supposedly wants you to bring him a monster girl of some kind, but I don't know which one.
Can't find the bracelet with the password either.

Serfius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally found the solution:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=353&page=421

Inputting the password in the tower unlocks the door in the 'shadow pits' where you can fight sea monster type girls.

Once you solve the island, when you go back to town, the hooded girl's shop will be locked and you can peek on her being molested by hoodlums. As with the other girl, save her and you can offer to have her stay at your place.
Doing so will remove her from being the person you sell captured monsters to, luckily the shady guy in the port appears, which I think is better since he sells all the ingredients to you, and he can buy your monsters.

The game still ends after day 5, but instead of going on a boat and leaving the island, you decide to stay with whoever you chose to shack up with.

As for the bunny eared scientist I once gave him 10 yellow seeds and he made some kind of 'love' potion that is effective at 'stunning' mobs (I guess the same effect as the Fairy Spirit).

Last edited: