What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みじいし] メニミス[みじいし] (RJ127098)

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127098] メニミス[みじいし] (NTR RPG)

so... any translations planned?

as far as I can see, this game has quite a bit amount of text, and seems like it'll be less exciting or arousing if I use agth and TA, since this game has ntr genre -something that's quite rare in h-games, I must add.

it's not that I'm not satisfied with machine translation, but y'know, without understanding the whole story, ntr h-games is not any different than any other h-games.
Wish I had the time, but as I have a job and also need to keep up with the latest industry trends...

But yes, the sex scenes are hotter when you understand them. Unless you hate NTR.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why am i being ignored? its a simple request.. please post full game on mega?

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Graciel, the person who buys and posts these games, doesn't want his stuff to reuploaded elsewhere so. Bitshare might not be as fast as mega or google but it's right there at the top as a free service.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there pregnancy in this...:confused:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Graciel, the person who buys and posts these games, doesn't want his stuff to reuploaded elsewhere so. Bitshare might not be as fast as mega or google but it's right there at the top as a free service.
Only it's not "his stuff". Each and everyone of you who dled from his links are free to reupload it elsewhere since the only thing he owns is the link itself. The moment the download finishes, the file becomes yours and you're free to do what belongs to you, no?

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah and thats called being a youngmike (please donate for the server costs or I'll be homeless click my ads buy an account)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wish I had the time, but as I have a job and also need to keep up with the latest industry trends...

But yes, the sex scenes are hotter when you understand them. Unless you hate NTR.
Glad there's someone out there who shares my view...

lemme hug you, NTR bros :)

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there pregnancy in this...:confused:
There is. Although I don't remember seeing her with huge belly, Sana can get pregnant (she would refuse to prostitute herself at night) and the building on upper right corner of the town can remove them and even award you with point (which can be accumulate to get items).

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Title:
メニミス

Developed by:みじいし

Download Links(Fix ver. 1st Feb):

Thanks for the upload, however the Deposit files download is corrupted I tried using it 3 times and was told the same thing then I used the freakshare and it worked fine.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not a full save but a lot of CG and almost item/bomb/weapon/armor.

I can't find the left of the last event of uncle.
2nd/6th ED
some Bad ED (it's so boring to get it...)
2nd circled of my picture above
The second ending is Lewd sister ending get her lewdness to 200 and after the theif boss you should get it

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second ending is Lewd sister ending get her lewdness to 200 and after the theif boss you should get it
Thanks for information :D
But It's so boring to complete now for me.
Now I wait for Rodes :D

Near to be a full save
Except :
Normal END2, END6
BAD END1, END3
Lost the boss in April and wait for 3-4 events
Lost the boss in April 2 time+ (I think it's like August)
Lost the boss in July and wait for 3-4 events
Lost the boss in July 2 time+ (I think it's like August)
Dot event that i circled

View attachment MNMSSave01.zip

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As thanks for the link to a not bugged version of the game I share some of my knowlegdge^^:

You get the 7 bad ends with:
Code:
-pass 30th day in april (without clearing main mission)
-lose bossfight to rescue maid and dont get your sister back for about 10 days
-pass 30th day in june (without clearing main mission)
-lose to chimera(bossfight) and dont rescue your sister for about 10 days
-pass 31st day august (without clearing main mission)
-lose to bandits(bossfight) and dont rescue your sister for about 10 days
-win against bandits without entering any route
normal endings:
1.(treuend) - (typo? XD)
Code:
not quite sure how I got this - kept sister virgin till august and finished her sidequests of collecting some stuff from northern forest and the crate to the left, and got the succubus. 
( if sister lost virginity in august to someone else I got the ending of the succubus). 
If all done correctly you get to explore the well in town after defeating the banditboss with 3 new bosses there. (Once you enter the well you cant leave from there)
2. lewed sister end
like mentioned above
3. farmes (mike?) end
Code:
-finish the 2 quests on farm (I guess in april) and dont follow your sister 3-4 -days later in the evening. if you follow her later make sure:
-in april first time scene in the inn - dont enter their room (fails the route)
-in june first time dont take closer look at the window (fails the route)
+if not left the route you get the end after defeating boss in june
4. the guards (ro - something ) ending
Code:
-meet him inn 2f after 7th day evening event to hire him
-take sister with you and talk with him again
-after sister lost virginity h'll ask wheather he could do it with her-allow it.
-visit him wiith your sister
Now your sister will go every evening, when send to collect this magic orbs, to his room and do it with him ( guess about 80% cahnce to get her pregnant with this to collect points ^^) until you watch them (there were 3 scenes or so but can be seen all on the same evening)
after watching them the route is triggered if its still april
+if you also do paralel the farmers route farmer will get priority
-in june he will ask you to let 5 orks(the ones outside the cave where you fight 2nd mainboss) cum into her during battle after talking to him alone
-after you finish that request you get a new one: get her 200 lewedness and get her pragnant in battle
-on finishing this request she moves to his room and you get a golden accessory (+5 to all stats, auto hp regen can be worn by everyone)
-now just kill 2nd boss and you get the end
+not finishing the 2 requests in june will fail the route
5th and 6th
one is the ending of succubus like mentioned above and the other is harem end I guess - but still dont know how to get it
edit:(
1st true end (virgin till august + succubus)
2nd lewd route (lewd route get in august 200 lewdness)
3rd mikes end (do farmers 2 quests in apriland let him rape your sister-reach august)
4th r... end (get him into party, let sister lose virginity visit him with sister allow him to do her watch them doing it in april and finish 2 quests in june)
5th succubus end (get succubus into party and do her a few times - sisster has to lose virginity to someone else)
6th normal end (your sisters lewdness under 200)
bad end 7: kill bandits without getting succubus or interacting with you sister much
)

In the building in the top right of town you'll get points for each pragnancy
1-human
3-monster
5-tentacle
7-2nd boss's child
rewards
Code:
1p -2 3rd grade orbs (equals 200 normal magic orbs)
5p -5 times +20 hp powder
10p-accesory with resistance to fire and immunity to paralysis ( can be bought now in newer version at city gates)
20p-reciepe book
30p-same
50p-same 
100-same (perma stat boost reciepes) sister needs to be lv 40 to make them
at last something like a mini walkthrough:
Code:
april
day 10-day 30 rescue maid in mine lower right corner
june
you need to go to the mountains on the far left and enter the cave
go upper passage to see the monster 
interact with red orb to get reciepe
(alchemy left bottle or talk to sister there and choose right tier)
make the pheromone at home(you'll get the nuts from northern forest - rare- and water from the tower at the pond there)
go to the orb and use pheromone on it
kill boss (1 try for each pheromone)
august
if you got to august you will need either the reciepe, the finished item or you'll need to have met the catgirl to remove the absurd buff on bandid boss
to meet the catgirl you'll need to get the succubus in april
(talk to your sister, take her to blue haired mage east of town-backdoor-, take quest for getting the earth thing - collactable or craftable from one of reciepes the mage is selling - hand the item over, the mage will join you, talk with her again to get new location on the map, go to the location top left, win bossfight - you got the succubus - try talking to her, your sister and the mage on the following day a few times and you can revisit the room where you found her to get a new cutscene all still on april- this far should be good enough)
first go to bandits cave and enter path to top right
talk to cat girl in clothes shop
read book at home
talk to girl at the guild
defeat the 2 at the house in first forest (insanly hard battle if youre less than 35 and dont have all 4 party members)
talk to your sister
in the tower the portal should be usable now with a grade 3 orb
there you get the reciepe for the item to debuff the bandits boss
(you'll mainly need rare stuff from the locations you got new in august)
after making the item you'll use one every time you'll fight the bandit boss
(the fight will be still a bother but MUCH easier than fighing the 2 girls before)
and you've made it through the biggest part^^

Last edited:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver1.02 updated.:)

HKGore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver1.02 updated.:)
Thanks for the update!:p

a good news is many players reported that collect full CG is too difficult and the author accepted. So the rule will change to "if player finished the True Ending, all CG will released" in the next update version.

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver1.3 updated Talis event and gallery.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ver1.3 updated Talis event and gallery.
Where do you find the event and anyone have a link for 1.3

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do you find the event and anyone have a link for 1.3
I have an idea how to get the event, but bare in mind I don't know all the factors involved.

On Thursdays during the day, you can talk to her and she'll mention her stock (I think needing to resupply or something). In June, if you talk to her she'll mention needing money and you tell her about how she can sell her body. You then mention that you pimp out your sister and which earns you a nice little sum. You offer yourself but she refuses but instead wishes for you to find her a partner.

Talk to the stalker outside to scout him then talk to him again on Wednesday or Saturday to introduce him to her. That night and afterwards you can view them having sex. Taking your sister with after the first time will get you a second scene. Afterwards, Talis will be even more determined not to sleep with you for your sister's sake. That part makes me a bit mad....

Unsure factors: 1 - whether or not your sister is a virgin to trigger first event. 2 - whether or not you have been sending her out night. 3 - sister's lewdness level. 4 - whether or not you've gotten the scene with you, your sister, and Talis are talking on Thursday night. 5 - whether or not you can view 2nd event is your sister is still a virgin, if you can trigger first event with her being one. 6 - If there's a way to take Talis yourself.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have an idea how to get the event, but bare in mind I don't know all the factors involved.

On Thursdays during the day, you can talk to her and she'll mention her stock (I think needing to resupply or something). In June, if you talk to her she'll mention needing money and you tell her about how she can sell her body. You then mention that you pimp out your sister and which earns you a nice little sum. You offer yourself but she refuses but instead wishes for you to find her a partner.

Talk to the stalker outside to scout him then talk to him again on Wednesday or Saturday to introduce him to her. That night and afterwards you can view them having sex. Taking your sister with after the first time will get you a second scene. Afterwards, Talis will be even more determined not to sleep with you for your sister's sake. That part makes me a bit mad....

Unsure factors: 1 - whether or not your sister is a virgin to trigger first event. 2 - whether or not you have been sending her out night. 3 - sister's lewdness level. 4 - whether or not you've gotten the scene with you, your sister, and Talis are talking on Thursday night. 5 - whether or not you can view 2nd event is your sister is still a virgin, if you can trigger first event with her being one. 6 - If there's a way to take Talis yourself.
mind if you can upload version 1.03 i really regret buying games from dlsite as a guest and not make an account from the past, and i dont feel like paying for the same game with a few updates

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mind if you can upload version 1.03 i really regret buying games from dlsite as a guest and not make an account from the past, and i dont feel like paying for the same game with a few updates
dlsite.com/eng/faq/user#u_q14
If you created a member account, your past purchase record as a guest for the previous 6 months will be added to your membership area so that you can download them again in the future, upon request.
Please note that guest purchases must be identifiable by email address or other means.
If you wish to transfer a past purchase as a guest, please go to [ Transfer of the purchase history ] page after becoming a member, or please email us through [ Contact Us ].
i guess also you can re-download and upload version 1.03

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

dlsite.com/eng/faq/user#u_q14

i guess also you can re-download and upload version 1.03
i bought it at JP dlsite and when i tried it they said to contact them when i google translated but my problem is that i dont know how i am gonna do it in that if the people in the orginal dlsite is Japanese as i am not really good at the language