What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, pretty certain I got my full save from here a long time ago.
So no problem sharing it back ^^

and
the key :

!i3sUxuBCrkwusXZAS8-S0gG6IE9L3O6Ljua2C0KfCm0

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Here's a walkthrough from the creator's website, google translated. I find it hard to understand, but since there's nothing better...eh.

★ ★ ★ Game hint (I picked up a place that seemed clogged) ★ ★ ★

① About the devil's tower Kilburn.

1, First of all, after entering the main entrance, I will go to the right.
There is a room with holes on the floor as far as the room on the right . And please drop in the hole from the middle.
Then, there is a lever in the fallen room. Please pull it out and go outside once.

2, and this time enter from the front entrance and go straight. I
just push the room in the middle, just to the end of the wall at the end of the wall ... and then
there is a room with a hole in the floor again just as I went straight . And please drop it from there.

There are stairs in the fallen room.
I will raise it all the way.

And you can reach the room just before the gate.
At this time, if you do not draw 1 lever, you can not enter the gate room.
After pulling the lever, I feel like going to the boss' room.

② ~ A certain private house (Shota) event. Is there any supernatural medicine? ~

First of all, the supernatural medicine is in the dungeon of the oak 's den.
There is a red treasure chest of Potun at the place on the left side.

· And the older brother of the boy is in the desert robot Dungeon Okuchi.

At that time, there are two bosses, but even if you defeat the boy's older brother will say, "Find supernatural medicine" for younger brother,
will not return to a certain private house. When acquiring super colossal medicine, the older brother of the boy will return to a certain private house.
After that, when you go to a certain private house, the request is reached and you can see the event.

③ Is there holy water of the saint?

Holy water is available if you defeat desert robbers.
You can receive a request from the village chief of Kurupsu village.
First of all, speak to a woman in a private house in Kurups village.

④ After becoming Our Lady and being told to give true saints, there is a branch.

⇒ 1, without birth of a true saint, to Rasubosu.

⇒ 2, born a true saint, watched Olian's reminiscence, to Rasubosu.

⑤ "St. Key" is necessary to enter the innermost door (Orian's grave room) of the ruins of Rouba, but after the brave rib is knocked down by Lopt,
when going to the house of the rib and talking to the child, there is a strange ruin To be informed.
When you defeat the ruins of the ruins, you get the "holy key". "The Holy Key" is the key of the room at the back of the ruins of Roubaix.

⑥ If the true saint does not touch the Orian coffin, he can not see the Olian's reminiscence.

⑦ To give birth to true saints ...?

As Ganache told us to be Our Lady, everyone can do it so it is cummed more than once, and when I go to the birth place I get pregnant.
You can give birth if you talk to the doctor after you become pregnant.

There are three kinds of births: 1, tentacle 2, slime 3, human ... · · · Tentacles and slime are born only when they have sexual intercourse.

In 3, when human beings are born, a "true saint" is born with a probability of about one-half. (At that time, it will shine as Picang!)

⑧ There are three patterns of Seokan.

Since it is supposed to work as a prostitute, customers change at random as they go down to the basement.
There are 3 patterns. Guests may have changed if you go up and down the stairs in the basement and check the room at the back.

⇒ Customer 1, Ricking 1. Ordinary customers.

⇒ Customer 2, Ricking 2. A skin with a strong tattoo and a black customer.

⇒ Groups 360 minutes course.

As you go down the stairs in the basement, it changes randomly, so please try it.

⑨ How old are you all horny?

I will flash around four. Please fight naked at the time of nymphosity.

· First technique ⇒ Nympho Level 5 or higher ~ (Nude when in a state of nymphosity.)

· Second technique ⇒ Nympho Level 10 or higher ~ (Naked when in a state of nymphosity

· Third technique ⇒ Nymphoma Level 15 or higher (When nuisance, naked.)

· Fourth technique ⇒ Nympho Level 18 or higher ~ (When nursing true true saint and naked, with nakedness.)

● Saint gold coins

The city of Laurel (from the father of Lewis.)

Ranataku town (Inn 2F)

Holy City Orian (right passage of Ganache House)

Satanic tower Kilburn (the room just before entering the gate)

Oak's Den (before entering the cave)

Desert burglar hideout (before entering the cave)

Private house in Kurps village

A certain private house (in a box containing fish)

Fairy Forest (Before entering the fairy pavilion)

Walle Castle (aliar of Orian)

House of Lopt (place where horse is located)

Strange ruins (around the ruins of the ruins.)
● Dress up

Princess dress (Laurel castle)

Black dress (early, from Lewis)

Blazer (ruins of Roubaix)

Sister's clothes (Devil's Tower Kilburn)

Mini skirt costume (oak's dunes)

Sleepwear (Sistine bedroom in St. Oliver's inn)

Hymopan White (Rodruge's Gate, After Defeating.)

Himopan Red (Sukan)

Knight's clothes (House of brave ribs)

Costume of Yukata (Strange ruins)

Sailor suit (mystery castle)

Ruffled clothes (dangerous cave Argiano)

China's clothes (dimension cave)

Traveler's clothes (in the case of virginity ending non-virgin penetration)

School swimwear (Treasure box when defeating a small fish enemy, if you can luckily get GET.)

★ ★ ★ 5 types of ending
【A: Win the rasubos】

⇒ 【A: I saw the reminiscence of the first saint at the ruins of Roubaix. 】

① True Happy Ending ★

⇒ 【B: Ruber's ruins, I have not seen the retrospective of the first saint. 】

⇒ 【A: the main character is a virgin】

⇒ 【【A: Childhood Friendly and Etching】

② virgin ending ★

⇒ 【B: Do not make friends with childhood friend】

③ No virgin erotic ending (penetrate virginity) ★

⇒ 【A: The hero is a non-virgin】

④ Happy ending ★

【B: Defeat to Las Boss】

⑤ Bad ending ★ (It happens only when true saint birth has already been made.)
◆◆◆ ① True Happy Ending and ② Virgin Ending (You do not have to do with childhood friend and H.) After
seeing both ◆ ◆ ◆ , when you go to Makai · · ·? What? What? (It will be the third week)​​​​​​​

marc8999

Reputation score
I've managed to close the 4 gates, but I can't figure out how to become the saint's mother? Can someone please tell me how to access this event?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So apparently Gyu! decided it'll be funny if he just up and translate this game along with Treasure Hunter Mai....

It's unknown if it's actually m1zuki's translation (for Treasure Hunter Mai) and the semi-MTL (for Cistina), but I hope not for Cistina. That game deserves a better translation.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So apparently Gyu! decided it'll be funny if he just up and translate this game along with Treasure Hunter Mai....

It's unknown if it's actually m1zuki's translation (for Treasure Hunter Mai) and the semi-MTL (for Cistina), but I hope not for Cistina. That game deserves a better translation.
In the Readme's it's confirmed to be Mizuki for Mai and an anonymous translator for Cistina. I think the semi-translation got touched up somewhat, there seems to be less untranslated text than I remember. Haven't played to the end yet.

Ramdanganronpa

Reputation score
Well, pretty certain I got my full save from here a long time ago.
So no problem sharing it back ^^

and
the key :

!i3sUxuBCrkwusXZAS8-S0gG6IE9L3O6Ljua2C0KfCm0
can i ask where the mayor in first town.. in lorelle town.. cuz im new in this game..

Tentalover

Reputation score
Hey guys i wanted to share this link. It is the full game with translation. I havent played through it all but it appears to be nearly all the way translated... maybe some missing parts idk.

Shout out to Nidjo for sharing it with me. I wanted to post it here for whoever else needed it.
link broken

can i ask where the mayor in first town.. in lorelle town.. cuz im new in this game..
necro, double post and more or less, you are easking guide below guide post.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For the heart skills, you must fight lewd and nude. Weaponless is better as it seems to me that skills are learned when you miss your attack. So downgrade your armor & accessories to lower your "to hit" stat (top right of first equip screen). Watch your HP! Have your NPCs just guard until your life in danger. Not advisable to try at low levels. Monsters don't advance level above 50.

There are 4 skills costing 5, 10, 15 & 20 points to use. First two don't have gallery replay. 15 point skill is "scribble", no variations. 20 point is "mother disqualification" (with daughter), virgin, prego & lecherous variations - just use after obtain.
Thanks you, I was reading each post, I am lvl 45 and I dont understand the game mechanic
- With costume the enemy hit 160 or miss, without costume/underwear enemy hit 600 X_X, I cant learn ero skills
- Late lvl50 enemy dont increase level, then nude+potion... only need miss normal attack and wait by learn ero skills random?
- The enemy doesnt do dmg and my clothes never is broken or sexual event =(
- Rapier class weapon do a lot of damage, but I cant know about +HITS

I am playing the game in english, stay bugged =/
Edit: Farm ero skill is more harder that the boss =/ a lot of tries

Last edited:

lucaskp17

Reputation score
Where is the mayor of the first TOWN. cant find it in any post of any page. and dont redirec to the creator walkt because it dont has this info it starts from some point after.

gyrallaz

Reputation score
so uhh, how can i beat the priest when they keep healing like 1700hp/heal.?
any suggestion how to beat them?