What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw this one came out yesterday as well

it has any unwanted tags??

also it has sold over 400+already

also i post it since i didnt find a post for it in search function not even name or dlsite number so if it already a 2nd try dont mind and delete it =3

Translation thread here!

Last edited by a moderator:

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

This is from the same guy who made

His last work using RPG maker was pretty good so I believe this one won't disappoint. Apparently this is also a sequel since characters including the main heroine from his last RPG maker game also appears.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It has
Combat rape (not sure if require being alone)
RoL
NTR (the 'I sell myself out of necessity' then later on... kind)

Sexual stat tracker (lewdness, sex with husband/not-husband/times orgasmed...etc)

Also as said, the girl from the first game makes an appearance, so in a way this is sort of a sequel to that one?

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

You play as the Girl and she has a travelling mage with her whom is also her husband, as you can see the ring she wears, you can sleep with him. or cheat it's all up too you ;)

Has in battle stripping and raping. with rape on loss on special fights. also an arena and several other things to explore and do.

:eek: :eek:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Many thanks Xcaliberium for quick uploading. Many people are eager to play it. :D
Rep+

OP
Maryel

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

an insane ammount of thx my friend

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NTR seems to be popular in rpgs latly.....

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Besides goblin in-combat-rape, the inn keep and the blacksmit, what scenes have you guys found?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahaha, I'm already lost at the beginning. The cities so huge that I can't figure out where I'm suppose to go. I can't leave the city yet either.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahaha, I'm already lost at the beginning. The cities so huge that I can't figure out where I'm suppose to go. I can't leave the city yet either.
First day I think nothing to really do besides exploring then go to sleep.

Second day go east from the inn to enter dungeon

3rd day onward is when it really opens the game up to you (you can choose to go solo the dungeon, etc)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

NTR seems to be popular in rpgs latly.....
Yeah it does, I think one out of 3 games have been NTR related. But your not forced to go NTR on the game so if you don't like it don't go for it.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fucking terrible English alert.
And here I was sitting in my room, drinking fucking whiskey and BAM!
Holy shit, I was looking at the authors blog for like a five month and didn't expected, that he will make his game so soon. I strongly recommend to play the first game about blonde priest to everyone. Just try to not look at her ugly boyfriend too much, otherwise he will come for you in your dreams... He-he.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think I found a bug - after a few days, she has a conversation with her husband, they decide to go to the ruins the next day, there's the "you slept" sound and she says "alright, time to head to the ruins". Except it is night, and I can't go there and the innkeeper just says something about exploring the ruins and doesn't let me sleep to fix it.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just completed the game, but I have no idea how to replay scenes that I've obtained. I'm not sure if there's somewhere in the game you have to go, or if it becomes available in some place after you do a continuation from the save...

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just completed the game, but I have no idea how to replay scenes that I've obtained. I'm not sure if there's somewhere in the game you have to go, or if it becomes available in some place after you do a continuation from the save...
There's a house you can go if you are alone at night that has the H-scene recollections - I think it's in the middle of the city, a medium-sized building towards the lower left corner.

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the requirement to start any of the slum/red light district events?

reije

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so fast ._. u can share your gamesave?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I love the idea of having the 1st day of the game to explore around, get to know where you need to go when playing the main thing.
On another personal note, this city isn't big at all, sure there's a lot of area, but not as many building which you can enter.
Whoever thinks this city is big, it's because you haven't played Ring of Lust yet xD

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So once you've spoken to everyone and then went dormant.
you can have sex for the first time in which you go to the bottom of paving from the hotel and there in the house with the rich guy talks.
there you can choose money or you want to sleep with him.

2 opportunity you have to pay about 200 money to be able to sleep for each day.
After her 2 to 3 times could you not pay.
If he offers you an alternative to. XD
The spoiled one is the more activities you can do in the claimed into.

have not yet found anything but ca 60 in the right values ​​except the lowest one can bordel in one go in the left in the paving. XD

Or enter from your hotel from the right hotel and you talk to the right on the top stock XD

How Much you need in the cost I do not know about the near to do everything there is to much like it from siet XD

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game!

Would die for some basic menu translations. :D

Not quite sure if I understand you correctly Sangoku25. Do you mean you need 60 of certain values to be able to work at the brother, soapland, pub and the like?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.