What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

2 questions - what are the exact requirements for the slum inn and where exactly is the slum pub?(I suspect they are one and the same, but not sure).
There´s 2 locations for slums:
1- in the town - you can only work as a waitress
2- inside the caves(i think are floor 4 and 8) - if you have more than 100 or maybe more "cheating points" they gonna rape you on the first one and have willingly¿? sex on the second!

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

There´s 2 locations for slums:
1- in the town - you can only work as a waitress
2- inside the caves(i think are floor 4 and 8) - if you have more than 100 or maybe more "cheating points" they gonna rape you on the first one and have willingly¿? sex on the second!
2 - You mean inn/pubs, right? I was asking about the slum inn.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 - You mean inn/pubs, right? I was asking about the slum inn.
I don´t quite understand your question but if you are asking if can sleep on other place in town besides the inn tha answer is NO, the other place where you can sleep it´s inside the cave on floor 4 and 8 i think!!!

gregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just finished this great game and i will start playing it again from the start soon.
:D

thank you m1zuki for the perfect translation of the game.

sleeping in the slum inn is not possible ?? :eek:

damm i wanted to do that in my second run.

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bump for download link. The two previous ones wants me to disable adblocker and that aint happening.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bump for download link. The two previous ones wants me to disable adblocker and that aint happening.
Yea, don't even think about disabling adblocker. You're gonna pick up a botnet and it's gonna ruin your whole PC.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a new game plus for this game?

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translation is perfect a really good work.

It's really annoying when they do this. When this happens, I just dissable addblock and activate Ublock. It's bothersome, but at least I don't have to deal with all that spam.
Anther option a little more advanced and safer is using NoScript.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

If you are on Firefox, right-click the pop-up asking you to disable your adblock and click "inspect element." A box at the bottom will pop up with a section highlighted. Right-click on the highlighted segment and select "Delete Node."

polo2005

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where you are supposed to use the magically charged orb? cant figure it out.

edit found it:

sigh.. its in the room before the first dungeon town under the stairways right down from the portal

Last edited:

fredoo04

Reputation score

I like this game a lot!

I'm going to enhance it with some extra roleplaying features (for example you can sleep in slums inn or at some other interesting areas, there are more responses in dialogues, etc.) and bring back some cu locations (such as Guard's Post, etc.).

If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to suggest!

rax80

Reputation score

I like this game a lot!

I'm going to enhance it with some extra roleplaying features (for example you can sleep in slums inn or at some other interesting areas, there are more responses in dialogues, etc.) and bring back some cu locations (such as Guard's Post, etc.).

That would be awesome man. How bout sex with Hospital attendant, guild members. A arena show, own room glory hole sex.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like this game a lot!

If you are doing this it would be great
Suggestions:Emma getting fucked behind counter infront of husband but husband doesnt see it , gangbang in slums when with husband and husband gets to drunk to notice , emma and husband party together and notice a man in labyrinth that needs help and when you part with the man he gropes you little by little without husband finding out... and yeah that it for me

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am so bored i am gonna start making hentai rpg walkthroughs

here my first vid

ps. i am not aiming to be youtuber i am bored as fuck

EDIT:Nevermind i got my videos reported quickly lol

Last edited:

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you start getting the scenes around town? I've gotten raped by a bunch of monsters and nothing has openned up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.