What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

oi67.tinypic.com/nd7bsx.jpg

actually i got this stats and i have unlocked kinda all except that tent in the slums and there is the manger but it seems that wont do anything. any hint/help?

i can't post urls :(
Have you try progressing your main quest? Im pretty sure prostitude and other H scene is progressing by how far are you on your main quest (I could be wrong tho, but try that first)

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Have you try progressing your main quest? Im pretty sure prostitude and other H scene is progressing by how far are you on your main quest (I could be wrong tho, but try that first)
yes i am kinda at the last stage of the dungeon. and i did kinda all the event the only one is that fuckin manager in those fukin slums!

autizboyz

Reputation score

yes i am kinda at the last stage of the dungeon. and i did kinda all the event the only one is that fuckin manager in those fukin slums!
Which manager? Can you be more detail about it

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which manager? Can you be more detail about it
when u go to the slums there is a big white tent and just outside it there is a man, only at night, that tells u that he usually provides a show but there are no shows and asks u if u have any ideas. but there are no option to choose, maybe it leads to nothing and i am wrong, but shouldn't it lead to another sex scene or something????

even if i have that situation and all of the dungeons cleared i cannot unlock it, so any help?

autizboyz

Reputation score

when u go to the slums there is a big white tent and just outside it there is a man, only at night, that tells u that he usually provides a show but there are no shows and asks u if u have any ideas. but there are no option to choose, maybe it leads to nothing and i am wrong, but shouldn't it lead to another sex scene or something????

even if i have that situation and all of the dungeons cleared i cannot unlock it, so any help?
Do you have the dildo/magic vibe (If your using mizuki translate)?

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have the dildo/magic vibe (If your using mizuki translate)?
thank for the advice,
and do you know any other titles like this or prostitution or elf wife(dunno the real name but is only in jap) anyway other games like those (translated if possible) that are worth to play?

autizboyz

Reputation score

thank for the advice,
and do you know any other titles like this or prostitution or elf wife(dunno the real name but is only in jap) anyway other games like those (translated if possible) that are worth to play?
Im pretty sure there are alot in this forum, try lurk around. If you like this circle you can check other game that they made

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I beat this game it was good. but it seems like your choices didnt really impact the ending at all. like she was a huge slut but then just left happily with her family lol.

vihnyan

Reputation score

so u know how can i sleep in the slums and in the dungeon's inns???
cuz i tried go with 40 gold at the slums but i cant... i tried with and without the husband but nothing... any help? DDD:

autizboyz

Reputation score

so u know how can i sleep in the slums and in the dungeon's inns???
cuz i tried go with 40 gold at the slums but i cant... i tried with and without the husband but nothing... any help? DDD:
I could be wrong about this, but when you cant pay your fee in your orginal inn you will be prompt to choose between the owner kick you from the inn/pay it with your body (But its weird it onliy prompt when your only play for the first time).

For the dungeon inn i think you just need to progressing your main story quest (while progressing the main story quest, do other H scene like pink saloon, prostitution, hostess, etc). After you done with all of that the MC will automaticly turn into a slut

vihnyan

Reputation score

I could be wrong about this, but when you cant pay your fee in your orginal inn you will be prompt to choose between the owner kick you from the inn/pay it with your body (But its weird it onliy prompt when your only play for the first time).

For the dungeon inn i think you just need to progressing your main story quest (while progressing the main story quest, do other H scene like pink saloon, prostitution, hostess, etc). After you done with all of that the MC will automaticly turn into a slut
i've tried create a new game but he didnt give me a choice =S

she pays with her body without choice D:

so if anyone know how to sleep at the slums plz help o/

autizboyz

Reputation score

i've tried create a new game but he didnt give me a choice =S

she pays with her body without choice D:

so if anyone know how to sleep at the slums plz help o/
As i said, i could be wrong about that. But i manage to prompted those choices when first time i play the game, by first time i mean when first time i download the game and have no save in it.

vihnyan

Reputation score

what kind of diferent things i'll find in "new game +"?

autizboyz

Reputation score

Im pretty sure its the same like new game, no new scene (not that i know of)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There´s nothing new, the only difference is that when you get rid of the husband you can watch all the scenes you get it in the small house.

autizboyz

Reputation score

There´s nothing new, the only difference is that when you get rid of the husband you can watch all the scenes you get it in the small house.
You dont need to be on new game+ for that, you can just enter the house at night aloone whenever you want. And yeah nothing new on new game+ (cann confirm it)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You dont need to be on new game+ for that, you can just enter the house at night aloone whenever you want. And yeah nothing new on new game+ (cann confirm it)
Yep, but i think the "reward" is a 2nd room with all the CG´s images!!!!!

frasos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i Get a full save?
The one i found is not full cg

frasos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind. Unlocked last CG.
What is the best way to play Ellis with machine translation?

autizboyz

Reputation score

Nevermind. Unlocked last CG.
What is the best way to play Ellis with machine translation?
Personally i like using VNR and using atlas/dr eye as the offline translator, there still be a wrong thing to translate but atleast its still understandable and make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.