What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddddddd

Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

How to get the waitress job in the slums?
I even have the title sex goddess and i did the event in the big tent, but i have no idea how to trigger anything in the pub in the slums, any hint?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

The first link is broken. Can we get a reupload?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does she ever get caught in any scene? Would be nice to see the husband watch her have sex! :)

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does she ever get caught in any scene? Would be nice to see the husband watch her have sex! :)
As far as I remember, no, her Husband never knows about anything.

zeronokool

Reputation score

can someone give me a save file where they have found all the h events? i am missing one and i just cant find it

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone give me a save file where they have found all the h events? i am missing one and i just cant find it
I have a file with all the events but i don´t know how upload the file:( or you can look the posts before!!!!

PNasty

Reputation score

Does anyone know where all four potion chests are for the Barbell quest? He has you go into the little warehouse next to the inn and wander through town naked to find four red chests with potions with a marked label. I've found three, one in the slums, one in the red light district and one outside the bath house. I can't find the fourth chest anywhere and seem to be stuck. :(

Mister2332

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may be a stupid question but in the First dungeon how do I open the blue door that won't budge? I read every reply to every thread and i saw something about a lever but I went round the dungeon for about an hour and clicked everything but couldn't find a lever. Somebody please help! :(

Mister2332

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone?

Evlive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may be a stupid question but in the First dungeon how do I open the blue door that won't budge? I read every reply to every thread and i saw something about a lever but I went round the dungeon for about an hour and clicked everything but couldn't find a lever. Somebody please help! :(
If you're talking about the door around this area. (Image 1)
h ttp://imgur.com/a/FzRtN (link for images)
Then go down then left then up to the place with the bridge. (Image 2)
After that go straight to the new area.
From there (image 3) go straight until you see entrance with 2 fences on each side, then go to the left until you go to this certain place (Image 4). If your character position is the same with the one in image 4 then just go straight down and you will go to the area with the lever. (Image 5)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you're talking about the door around this area. (Image 1)

Then go down then left then up to the place with the bridge. (Image 2)
After that go straight to the new area.
From there (image 3) go straight until you see entrance with 2 fences on each side, then go to the left until you go to this certain place (Image 4). If your character position is the same with the one in image 4 then just go straight down and you will go to the area with the lever. (Image 5)
Thanks a lot man, i ask the same question a couple of months before but i haven´t an answer so thanks again, now finally found that f#$%% lever!!!!!!(how could i miss that place i don´t know:()

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Links are dead again. Anyone have this one?

blackhill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Links are dead again. Anyone have this one?
I'm interested by this game too. if someone still have the files, please :)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here you go!!!!!

ps: you can also search on Google as well!!!!

blackhill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go!!!!!

ps: you can also search on Google as well!!!!
thanks for the links, it will help the next users who wanted them. for my part, I got the links in PM (thanks to Oniofthesky, you rock man!)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

all mega link are down. can anyone care to reupload?

EDIT : nevermind, found it on nyaa~

Last edited:

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 questions - what are the exact requirements for the slum inn and where exactly is the slum pub?(I suspect they are one and the same, but not sure).

Hitobat

Reputation score

2 questions - what are the exact requirements for the slum inn and where exactly is the slum pub?(I suspect they are one and the same, but not sure).
Yes, they are the same place. You can work there as a waitress once you've done the 3rd dancer scene in the red light district pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.