What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Original game:

Game thread

Preview

Not sure if image too lewd for forums.

All right, this translation should be complete. The game was a lot, lot longer than I had anticipated... Might be the longest one I've translated so far, so I'm pretty much dying again. Thank Monstrance for commissioning it.

100% sure there must be typos, missing lines, and maybe bugs since I haven't play tested or proofread a single thing... please let me know if you guys find any problems.

Will probably go through for a full revision run eventually but need to recover my hp bar right now. Oh yeah, happy new years, guys. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

Well, There goes my new year eve party. Thank you M1zuki you based god.

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Oh god, what an amazing surprise :D I remember playing this game with partial without any knowledge of the dialogue and loving it. Now it will only be better.

Btw, is it for the ver 1.02 of the game?

boxing42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Oh i was interested in this game but now that its translated i probably gonna go for it

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Btw, is it for the ver 1.02 of the game?
Well... I just checked heisen's blog and apparently the only difference with 1.02 is a bugfix for a certain goblin troop that was missing its combat H scene.

I went ahead and fixed it in my patch as well now so it should be up to date.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A few untranslated texts at the Arena:
- First there's the guy with red hair (event ID 009).
- Then during the fight against the very first gladiator, when he managed to strip some of Emma's armor.

No other issues seen so far, but I haven't had the time to play for more than a few minutes.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fixed, thanks.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Emma's skill description for Trip and Tackle are untranslated.
All skill descriptions from Miguel are untranslated.
The conversation with the maid in mayors house in the room to the right is untranslated.
After you reach the 1st teleport crystal in the ruins and try to go deeper the conversation between Emma and Miguel is untranslated.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Emma's skill description for Trip and Tackle are untranslated.
All skill descriptions from Miguel are untranslated.
The conversation with the maid in mayors house in the room to the right is untranslated.
After you reach the 1st teleport crystal in the ruins and try to go deeper the conversation between Emma and Miguel is untranslated.
Okay, should be fixed. Thanks for letting me know. Just like I thought, it's hard to do a clean translation without having done a playthrough... :(

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any chance of some help exactly how to use this translation sorry?

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any chance of some help exactly how to use this translation sorry?
Umm... kr1p had a guide up somewhere but I don't know what happened to it.

Try that.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick question with ALL decrypter gone how are we to install the translation?

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I put it in my mega main directory for you.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ummm so where do we put the translated files to make it work?

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ummm so where do we put the translated files to make it work?
If you have the original game, there's a file called Game.rgss3a.
That file is like a zip file.
Use ALL Decrypter in my mega to extract the files from it.
Take the stuff you extracted and put it back into your game folder.
Overwrite those files with the files in my translation Data.zip.
Rename/remove the original rgss3a file so it doesn't try to still use that data.
Play the game.

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, I have a question.

Is there a way to get a job in the redlight district? When talking to the people at the counters in each building, the conversation seems to just cut off. Should I do something specific?

Thanks in advance.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm, I have a question.

Is there a way to get a job in the redlight district? When talking to the people at the counters in each building, the conversation seems to just cut off. Should I do something specific?

Thanks in advance.
you have to progress through the dungeon to unlock a lot of the events in town.

and, m1zuki, i think i might have found some untranslated stuff.

i'm using my save from when i played the japanese version.

in the gallery the "baby making sex with mayor" and "mayor's commuting wife" scenes aren't translated, only the names are.

i can't see if they're translated if you play through the game, but yeah.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fixed and reupped, ty.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi M1zuki

Great job! I remember enjoying this game, and I am sure that it will be even better with the translation.

There is a line in the first breast milk selling event untranslated. I will let you know if I find anything else.