What's new

ADV [ Sprite Hills] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi / ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 茜町物怪録 (RE132950) (RJ132950)

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
DLSite Link:

Akanemachi was a peaceful town until an earthquake a month ago happened.
the protagonist, Aya is a highchool student. as one of her classmate goes missing for three days,
she start to look for her, maybe she will uncover the source of the earthquake and the following chaos.

the game is standard WolfRPG puzzle game. you need to go around the city to collect key items and Event.
some event requires special item to complete and will result in game over if you don't have it.
interact with your bed to progress to the next day. some events require the passage of time.

save your game at Aya's desk or the small shrine at the crossroad
there's a school girl NPC at the start of the game in that crossroad that explain the city layout.

Controls:
WASD: for movement
Shift: for dash
Z or Enter to interact
X for opening inventory

Last edited by a moderator:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132950]The Ghost Experience in Akanecho

Thank you very much for the link!

I'm in a chat rp at the moment, but I'll try later tonight to see how far I can get, if it hasn't been figured out before then.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm... I'm stuck too. after threw a rope ladder does not have a possibility to her zalest. Most likely a bug probably have to wait for a patch (
p.s. sorry for bad english

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

got to part with the 3 guys that chase the girl around, not sure what to do. Both option at warehouse and its game over.

Can;'t find warehouse key?

I have 3 items, a bracelet? firecracker and... lighter?

n/m found warehouse key near the yellow hair girl, in the plant after checking randomly everything

Last edited:

bugmnt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a walkthrough attached so if someone knows how to read japanese, perhaps you can translate it for us?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Steal my translated name sucker? u r completely without shame!:mad:
Could you please just get over yourself mate, you've been making a problem out of petty little things for a while now and it's starting to get old. You have things you want, like and value, other people have theirs, you demand respect for yours but insist on not showing it for others.

If you're going to delete all your threads where someone posts something you don't like, please just stop posting threads, because at this rate you're forcing people to either make their own thread for a game they want to share when there already is one, or wait until you delete yours and all the peoples posts therein.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck at part 3 of the walkthrough. Even with a machine translation I don't get it. I have the firecracker and rope ladder but once i enter the house with the black suit guys in it, I can;t make anything happen. All i can do is leave and it starts a new day.

What am I missing? :confused:

Also if you interact with the single big tree in the school courtyard, you get a bondage scene which is completely out of place. Strange.

Last edited:

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what is the point of this game other than running around and getting raped as you leave school?

So far I have touched everyone and talked to everything and nothing significant has changed or occurred....

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So what is the point of this game other than running around and getting raped as you leave school?

So far I have touched everyone and talked to everything and nothing significant has changed or occurred....
Its difficult if you don't speak any Japanese like me, but there is some sort of story. I'm only a little ways in but I have found 3 H scenes. The rapist at the beginning, the schoolboy bullies and an odd one that you get by inspecting the tree in the school courtyard.

FULL CG save
View attachment 16718
View attachment 16717
ttps://mega.co.nz/#!TV8GnCzY!xjkesLOAzlKMH1x1oYfNwUgfGPo7QjlSbjHUnsU6m3g
That works too I guess.:rolleyes: Still, I would like to know the answer to this puzzle. I wanna play the game too.

[How do you actually get into the fathers room to access the CG? When I load the save he is always there and I cannot open the door.]

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the save, and yes the game gets pretty dam confusing and hard even with translator o_O

seems the full save, requires maybe the system.sav? its not showing the CG room.

For the landlord house with the blacksuit guys...

(to not fail)

1. On the west side of the house (where it exists out to some forest) there is a pole near the house and some trash cans, between there go set the ladder up

2. have the lighter (2nd floor of your starting home) and the fire cracker (kid at park near trash can).

3. When you enter land lord house, go to the opening at the top part of the house, use the firecracker.

4. when she runs down the hall, go down further and to the left, she willsay some stuff when you enter the room. Check around the middle of the room for a hidden staircase.

5. after saving the girl, follow the route out, when in the back yard, open the dog house, and then go to your left.

If you did not set the ladder, you will lose. If you did not free the dogs, you lose.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the save, and yes the game gets pretty dam confusing and hard even with translator o_O

seems the full save, requires maybe the system.sav? its not showing the CG room.

For the landlord house with the blacksuit guys...

(to not fail)

1. On the west side of the house (where it exists out to some forest) there is a pole near the house and some trash cans, between there go set the ladder up

2. have the lighter (2nd floor of your starting home) and the fire cracker (kid at park near trash can).

3. When you enter land lord house, go to the opening at the top part of the house, use the firecracker.

4. when she runs down the hall, go down further and to the left, she willsay some stuff when you enter the room. Check around the middle of the room for a hidden staircase.

5. after saving the girl, follow the route out, when in the back yard, open the dog house, and then go to your left.

If you did not set the ladder, you will lose. If you did not free the dogs, you lose.
Thank you very much ^^ +rep for you.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For slow people like me, the key (鍵) is in the potted plant in the top right of the library.

Pintapau

Reputation score

Okay, based off what I've done so far ingame and a garbled google translate of the readme I think I can give an overview of what needs to be done for the first three parts. I'll try editing in the rest as I work it out.

Also, the tree in the school courtyard seems to show you the Landlord H-Scene gameover. Useful if you don't feel like jumping through the hoops for his bad end.

Part 1) The Pervert
  • Go to staff room, talk to top right teacher
  • Return to starting room, interact with teacher's desk
  • Return to staff room, talk to same teacher, he gives you an item
  • Leave via school gates
  • Encounter with pervert, top option to continue and gain a ring, bottom option for h-scene

Part 2) The Delinquents
  • Go to staff room, talk to teachers
  • Wander around town interrupting bullying events (3 total, must rest at home after 2)
  • Go to the storeroom east of the school courtyard and talk to the teacher outside
  • Go inside school, check potted plant near the shoe racks on the right hand side
  • Go to staff room, talk to the teacher that wasn't there before
  • Go west from the school courtyard, interrupt bullying, then choose top option to continue and gain a ring, bottom option for h-scene

Part 3) The Landlord
  • Talk to delinquent outside convenience store
  • Go to park and talk to kid in blue for an item (if he flips your skirt use the bed and try again)
  • Go upstairs in your home, talk to your father then pick up the shiny
  • Go to the school storage room, pick up the shiny there (I think this is a ladder, not sure)
  • Go to the curve in the road area, interact with the gap between the pole and trashcans
  • Talk to the guy in the same area to get info about where to look when you're inside the landlord's house
  • Go east from there, talk to the bald guy in blue twice to get inside
  • Leave the room, then go right and up, interact with the grey area to create a distraction
  • Go left then up to the upper store room, check the floor between the first row of shelves
  • Enter the basement, then when you regain control go up to the area where you set the distraction
  • Interact with dog house and release the dogs to continue, just go left for h-scene
  • Return to mansion, go to the top right room and read the blue book on the desk
  • Check the cabinets at the top left for another ring (if you can't leave the room after doing this try checking the bookcase, the wardrobe in the top right and the cabinets again)

After this point I'm not sure of the order of actions, so my directions will get a bit wishywashy.

Shoplifting
  • Go to the convenience store, talk to the guy on the south side
  • When you regain control pick up the magazine and put it in the bin
  • Go to bed, return to the park, talk to the kid in blue for a h-scene and a ring (no game-over this time)

Dogs
  • Go back to the school and talk to the girls in the hallway to trigger dogs appearing around town
  • After running into a policeman chasing a dog, go down the dirt path area past the shack and into the area you couldn't enter before
  • Check the dog then the differently colored patch of ground to trigger the idea to go get food to bait the dog away from where it sits
  • Go to the convenience store, talk to the cashier to get an item (probably food)
  • Go to where the final bullying event was in the school, pick up the shovel
  • Return to dog area, interact with discolored ground twice
  • Go home, use the bed
  • Return to the convenience store and talk to the cashier again
  • Recheck the dog area, interact with the dog for a h-scene and game over
  • Instead interact with the discolored area to set the bait a second time and then interact with the dog to continue and get a ring

Drunk
  • Talk to the drunk in the park, he'll give you an item then pass out
  • Go home and check the kitchen area for an item
  • Talk to the policeman (may need to sleep before this or the next step, unsure)
  • Return to the drunk and talk to him to have the policeman take him away
  • Go up the stairs to where the box is, examine box
  • Go home and use the bed, return to where the box was, check discolored ground
  • Go home and use the bed again for a h-scene
  • When you regain control go into your sister's room and interact with the shiny box to get another ring

Children
  • Go to the park, talk to the two girls in the sandbox for a story
  • Return to the landlord's mansion, check the lower store room for the third girl
  • Go to the park, try to enter the male toilets - you should enter, see a man, then back out
  • Go home, use the bed, return to the male toilets and check out the stalls for a h-scene (if the man is still there go to bed again until he's not there)
  • Return yet again and interact with the shiny to get a ring

After collecting 7 rings (or after the children event possibly)
  • When you go to bed that night you should be woken up by rumbling and shaking
  • Next morning go to school and talk to the green-haired girl in the starting classroom
  • Talk to her a second time to trigger a search for something
  • Go down the dirt path to the boarded up shack, examine door, triggers next conversation with the green-haired girl back at school
  • After talking to the green-haired girl for the third time go to the storeroom and talk to the teacher (should have moved from infront of the boxes to the wall)
  • Go to the staffroom and talk to the teacher in red
  • Talk to the green-haired girl for the fourth time (may not be necessary)
  • Return to the shack on the dirt path, open the door
  • Check the discolored tile on the top left to get the 8th ring but fall through the floor
  • Choose the first option to escape and continue, second option for a h-scene and game over

After collecting all 8 rings
  • Go to the shrine off the dirt path
  • Enter and pick up the item on the table
  • When you regain control go to the shrine again but go around it to the north instead
  • After entering the cave choose the first option (don't scare off sister) for a h-scene and a "Happy End"
  • After entering the cave choose the second option (scare off sister) and the second option again for a different h-scene and game over
  • After entering the cave choose the second option (scare off sister) then the first option twice in a row for yet another h-scene and game over
  • After entering the cave choose the second, first, then second option to beat the game and get the end credits

Last edited:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could you please just get over yourself mate, you've been making a problem out of petty little things for a while now and it's starting to get old. You have things you want, like and value, other people have theirs, you demand respect for yours but insist on not showing it for others.

If you're going to delete all your threads where someone posts something you don't like, please just stop posting threads, because at this rate you're forcing people to either make their own thread for a game they want to share when there already is one, or wait until you delete yours and all the peoples posts therein.
I'm seriouslly just against the creator-fucker.Just because of him this game is everywhere only in 2 hours after sale!!!He is not sharing,just fucking the creator!If every purchaser is shameless as him,there will be no creator want to make game.So u satisfied?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You are so much nobler for assigning an arbitrary number of sales to grant the creator before you turn around and fuck them yourself for your cash grabbing links.

At least Tildryn put his up on Mega where he isn't worrying about profiting.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

[How do you actually get into the fathers room to access the CG? When I load the save he is always there and I cannot open the door.]
In order to access the CG gallery in the father's room, you have to beat the game first. Go to the shrine area, and your sister(?) will follow you. When given the choice, select the second one ("scare her", so she runs away). Then when you go deeper, select the first option ("keep going"). When you encounter the giant eyeball thing, select the first option, then after dodging the tentacles, select the second option. You'll then kill the thing, credits will roll, and afterwards you'll be able to access your father's room for scene replay.

Yes, you do need the system.sav. After beating the game and checking out the CG room, it only has the scenes which you've unlocked.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For event 9, "Bug":

• You must have cleared the event with the children.
  • Talk to the green haired girl in the western classroom. I had to talk to her twice on different days. She will mention something about rape going on in the forest shack.
  • After you talk to her twice, go talk to the red-shirted teacher in the office, and you'll get the key.
  • You are now free to get the H-scene if you like at the forest shack.
  • If you want to survive, you need:
  • (1) The lighter from the landlord event
  • (2) The hammer, which you can get from the black-haired teacher at the school shed.
  • (3) The whiskey bottle from the drunk event (if the cops scared the drunk away, you will have it).
  • You'll escape and have the ring.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we'll find out if its in the system file this way

remember to overwrite the original (but keep a spare just in case)