What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Z印] LoadAgain ~犬と少女と黄金の秘宝~ / LoadAgain~Dog&Girl&Golden Treasure (RJ133001)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133001|RPG]LoadAgain~Dog&Girl&Golden Treasure

stuck again, mind somene help with the Door puzle? the 5 doors one?

note : Nevermind again door 1 2 4 open that how it worked for me o_o

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

¬¬ I am trying to figure out how to loose virginity I beat the game virgin route now trying to figure out where to open up the H route.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't know what to do after you fight the 2 scoundrels and put them in prison in the forest. I can't cross the bridge and I can't go in the cave in the forest. Where do I go? I have also went into the lake at the end of the forest.

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what to do after you fight the 2 scoundrels and put them in prison in the forest. I can't cross the bridge and I can't go in the cave in the forest. Where do I go? I have also went into the lake at the end of the forest.
This was already answered you need to go back to the girl who got kidnapped's house. search the book shelves you will find the object that will trigger the next place to spawn.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This was already answered you need to go back to the girl who got kidnapped's house. search the book shelves you will find the object that will trigger the next place to spawn.
Thanks. I don't see this anywhere else in this thread. Maybe it was from a different forum or was erased.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been getting a lot of items that have grey names in the useable items tab. Are they for selling or future quest items?

EDIT: My game is bugged too, every time I get to the big red monster at the end of the bridge she just stands there in front of it and does nothing.

Last edited:

watyouthink

Reputation score

Been getting a lot of items that have grey names in the useable items tab. Are they for selling or future quest items?

EDIT: My game is bugged too, every time I get to the big red monster at the end of the bridge she just stands there in front of it and does nothing.
I had this happen to me as well. I solved it by opening up the menu and then the gallery. After you close the gallery, you should be able to move again.

It seems to only happen if you don't hold CTRL throughout the whole scene.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

¬¬ I am trying to figure out how to loose virginity I beat the game virgin route now trying to figure out where to open up the H route.
It seems you can get yourself raped in the first town. That guy in the upper most floor gives you a "quest" to collect the weed outside the house. After that he tries to drug you. If you let yourself getting drugged you will get raped (and get money for it)

Oh and should the mage join you again after the slime cave? Cause I somehow managed to get to those ruins and she shows in the dialog but she is not in the party.

Last edited:

ficastara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys i got a problem. I made while ago quest with slimes, and came back to town. Also explored whole undead cave. What to do now ? I guess i already spoke with most NPC's.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After I beat the two bandits in the forest, I found out that I have two heart skills to spend SP on. What do they do?

Also how far can heroines clothes get destroyed in battle? So far I've seen it get hit twice.

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seem to get discount from male merchant.

D-D

Reputation score

Ok the heart skills seem to do the discount thing.

How do you get this weeding quest? (figured out)

It seems you can get yourself raped in the first town. That guy in the upper most floor gives you a "quest" to collect the weed outside the house. After that he tries to drug you. If you let yourself getting drugged you will get raped (and get money for it)
EDIT: Ok figured this out. Once you encounter the monster on the bridge, you unlock this quest. If you walk away from the monster without defeating it you meet some red haired dude in the first town. He says something about 20k money and has a bunch of stuff to sell. Not sure if you encounter it if you kill the monster.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i presume that monster is extremely hard to kill at that part of the game unless you have cheated so i presume ifyou killed it you probably bug the game without using that quest

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver1.01:
hentai-share.com/?p=20525

GTA89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone, I'm stuck in this game. After killed the bridge boss, I went to something which looked like a temple, when I touched the door my character got something like electrocuted then she wake up in a messy room with 4 men blocking the exit.

I found something in a bookshelf, but I got no idea what to do next. I added a picture of this very strange room.

oi59[dot]tinypic[dot]com/28jbejl[dot]jpg
(remplace each [dot] by a ".")

D-D

Reputation score

Yeah I found that buggy spot in the desert area too. I just downloaded the 1.01 version and now I can't even enter the desert area.

At least the artist scene bug was fixed. After the second artist scene, there's one more scene in the gallery in the castle town.

Not sure if this is connected to the artist thing, but afterwards in the castle town I tried to enter the western house that you can't enter. The door opened a bit and there was a conversation. Anyone know if there's something more at that door?

EDIT: Ok you need to go to the item shop after getting the conversation at that door. Talk to shopkeep and you get some item for 20gp, then go back to door. This seems to be part of the main storyline.

EDIT2: Some more walkthrough: Get food to the purple haired girl, stuff happens and people attack you, kill them. Go to hotel and get blonde mage girl. Go back to purple haired girl. Go to cheap pub/inn and talk to a black haired guy. Now you can enter the tower. In tower there's a puzzle where you have to put 4 orbs in the right order. The order is from left to right: green, red, blue, purple.

Last edited:

GTA89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

crap... my only save was inside this room, does this means I must restart the game? :(

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do I get the very first event in the gallery?

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk to a boy in the first town (he should be just above soldiers' HQ), he will lift Meil's skirt and give you a panty shot.

BTW, if you equip different panty, the talk to him, he will does it again (it count as another scene), then Meil can learn couple of new skills (sneak for black panty, dash for stripe panty).

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough