What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

hi, I'm stuck here , I can't find the underground bar,
It seem to be in
Sewers
but I can't find an entrance
Can someone Help me?
To trigger the grate to open you need to explore all grates during daylight.

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought it was strange that the girls rescued by Bridget and Llywelyn did not comment on the witches nudity.

Also I thought it was more strange is when you actually escape and end up back in town.

The villagers do not comment on Bridget and Llywelyn being completely butt naked out in the cold. Now it is possible to get Bridget's clothes back on after the fight with those guys in the mines, but Llywelyn stays naked. I was somewhat disappointed that of all the scenes Bridget is able to have people comment on her nudity and be embarrassed there was nothing here. Although Llywelyn actually knows these people and them seeing her pale slender naked body should have sparked some kind of reaction from the people. This was a small opportunity for some fun dialogue that I feel was missed.

I just attached the images because IDK how to put them in normally

Attachments

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, it is a slightly weird thing that there is absolutely no reaction to the naked witches - it's something I noticed when I was doing some testing for my patch recently. I would point out though that outside of Alchester, there really isn't much reaction to Brigit going around naked - there's a couple of bits early on in Wiccaholt, but other than that, nothing.

I suspect that in the world of VPM, and especially around the towns later on that have lots of rape creatures around them, most people are just inured to the sight of naked women.

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think that explanation makes sense. Still I do wish that someone pointed it out. I really like the scenes where Bridget is put into embarrassing situations like that, but I wish she had different poses where she would try to cover herself.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bridget sometimes follows the Wile E. Coyote law of nudity: Like gravity for him, nudity doesn't affect her until someone points it out.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I suspect that in the world of VPM, and especially around the towns later on that have lots of rape creatures around them, most people are just inured to the sight of naked women.
It can't really be that, if nudity was usual for them, the whole "nudist society" wouldn't make any sense.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It can't really be that, if nudity was usual for them, the whole "nudist society" wouldn't make any sense.
I still stand by it. The Nude Guild is in Alchester - and Alchester is literally the only place where there appear to be any formal rules on nudity at all! If there's any place where it could exist in the world of VPM, Alchester is it!

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait what is the nudist society/nude guild?? I have played to where the translation stops so I have not even gone to that town in the desert. Did I miss something, or does it become available later?

Also the Wile E. Coyote rule does seem to apply here. Lol. Felengel has to point it out half of the time, or some random bystander it seems.

zestkid

Reputation score

Can someone upload the english patch + game cause i couldnt get rpgmaker trans to patch it. It always show 99% unpack archive.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone upload the english patch + game cause i couldnt get rpgmaker trans to patch it. It always show 99% unpack archive.
I had that issue until I ran the program as an administrator.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait what is the nudist society/nude guild?? I have played to where the translation stops so I have not even gone to that town in the desert. Did I miss something, or does it become available later?

Also the Wile E. Coyote rule does seem to apply here. Lol. Felengel has to point it out half of the time, or some random bystander it seems.
Brigit's just really comfortable in her body, that's all!

I'm not sure exactly when the Nude guild things are available - probably Chapter 4. Talk to the naked woman who appears at night in Alchester to unlock streaking at night. Then do some streaking, and once you've triggered enough events like that, you'll have a letter waiting for you at the Alchester inn.

For fuck's sake. No. That's something specifically not allowed by the patch license. And why the crap is your response to a problem immediately piracy, rather than asking for help to solve your problem?

Incidentally, that's what happens when you try to run RPGMaker Trans on a game that set to read-only - one of the pirated copies out there has this, apparently, as it's not on the legitimate version.

Sorry if that sounded like an over the top rant, but all of these things really bug me. I do not want to be contributing to piracy of Searothonc's game after he gave me the go ahead on translating it.

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure exactly when the Nude guild things are available - probably Chapter 4. Talk to the naked woman who appears at night in Alchester to unlock streaking at night. Then do some streaking, and once you've triggered enough events like that, you'll have a letter waiting for you at the Alchester inn.
Does Brigit have an official age? I just kind of assume that she is like 15.

Also I can not seem to get the letter. I have talked to everyone at night, and there are no new events showing up. The last thing Brigit had was in the market area where she fantasizes about being there naked with people around. Also I did talk to that sleeping guy.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does Brigit have an official age? I just kind of assume that she is like 15.

Also I can not seem to get the letter. I have talked to everyone at night, and there are no new events showing up. The last thing Brigit had was in the market area where she fantasizes about being there naked with people around. Also I did talk to that sleeping guy.
There's also requirements on the sex stats i.e. she has to have become a big enough pervert already. I'm not entirely sure what all the requirements are though. There's a which will tell you all you need to know - provide you translate it from Japanse. Google Translate works pretty well.

As to age, there's nothing in the game to indicate an official age. I don't think she's that young though; proportions wise, I'd put Brigit in the 18-21 category - she just seems too tall to be much younger than that.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For fuck's sake. No. That's something specifically not allowed by the patch license. And why the crap is your response to a problem immediately piracy, rather than asking for help to solve your problem?

Incidentally, that's what happens when you try to run RPGMaker Trans on a game that set to read-only - one of the pirated copies out there has this, apparently, as it's not on the legitimate version.

Sorry if that sounded like an over the top rant, but all of these things really bug me. I do not want to be contributing to piracy of Searothonc's game after he gave me the go ahead on translating it.
How's the translation going along? And hii just asking

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a thread for that.

But for those not following it: Target release date 20th Nov 2017 is the basic thing you need to know.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a thread for that.

But for those not following it: Target release date 20th Nov 2017 is the basic thing you need to know.
But it turned out to be Dec 20,2017 Sorry I didn't notice that you replied to me xD It wasn't in quote again sorry anyways I'm hype for the patch on 20 is everything ready before you release it? Just asking No Offense here xD

​​By the way you mentioned If someone could recommend you games like this? Correct me if am wrong But try this one xD

https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/8952-rj134806?t=25814

Yeah If am wrong just correct me If that wasn't what your looking for I'm just trying to recommend here xD

Last edited:

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the abandoned mine i've lowered all the switches and the one that goes to left to right i've set right. Any walkthrough i've been following tells me i need to do that. But the one for the lift is still not working - wtf?!? Can anyone help with that?

cb566524

Reputation score

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello, does someone remember the walkthrough for Ring of Transference, the pages mentioned above dont exist...
Thank Ondrej
Grumble, grumble, something about people not typing "ring of transference" into the search box at the top of the page and clicking on the first link, people don't search...

Yes, all the links got scrambled with the Xenforo update, but it's not as if it's that hard to search. The guide resides here: https://ulmf.org/threads/rj139133-v...clothdmg-arousal-dmg.6218/page-28#post-682544