What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団] CONFUSION WORLD (RE144501) (RJ144501)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144501] CONFUSION WORLD

Heres Partial. Let me know if i missed anything.
Skills / Weapons / Armor / Items / UI

Pff, story is all yours yugifan3 :D
bleh changed signature and its not working Q_Q
oh well, off to bed lol

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meant as for Partial, story im not touching, ever. xD
Good job on Partial. ^_^b

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thx for the partial.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thx for partial! :D much appreciated!

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Weird... I cannot trigger the event in the Inn where my girlfriend have to work after taking the item in front of item shop.

In version1.01, if I press button X instead of Z to choose place for her part time job, she will automatically work in the Inn. Now I still did the same thing but it turn out that X button will end my conversation with her.

BTW, how can I enter 3rd town?

Edit: From etigoya walkthrough, it seems the girlfriend can also do part time job in school and restaurant. What do I do to make her do that?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it wasnt changed between 1.01 and 1.05, maybe translating a certain item broke a script or something? Has anyone else had this problem?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If it wasnt changed between 1.01 and 1.05, maybe translating a certain item broke a script or something? Has anyone else had this problem?
Confirmed. It still the same even when playing from the beginning with Japanese version. When speaking to your girlfriend and choose second option, the conversation will end in 4 sentences if you did not pick the item in front of item shop.

That's weird, because in the old version she will go to the Inn instantly after choose 2nd option.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Confirmed. It still the same even when playing from the beginning with Japanese version. When speaking to your girlfriend and choose second option, the conversation will end in 4 sentences if you did not pick the item in front of item shop.

That's weird, because in the old version she will go to the Inn instantly after choose 2nd option.
It was actually a bug back then where the job defaults to Inn if nothing else is available :v

Anyway, new way of getting Inn job info (or rather the intended way?):
-Talk to glass guy in the bath area of the inn (he sits on one of the chair)
-Talk to the old lady at front counter

:v

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It was actually a bug back then where the job defaults to Inn if nothing else is available :v

Anyway, new way of getting Inn job info (or rather the intended way?):
-Talk to glass guy in the bath area of the inn (he sits on one of the chair)
-Talk to the old lady at front counter

:v
Ah, thanks for your answer again. ^_^

Do you know how to access 3rd town?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, thanks for your answer again. ^_^

Do you know how to access 3rd town?
\'A '/ Nope, I kinda dropped this game after some other more interesting stuffs come out and I realized how silly of an NTR this is (see my post on top of page 5)

I only redownload it just to make a quick check for that one (since it's available at start)

From what etigoya wrote earlier though:
inn, talk to man in SW room > at night go pub talk to man in SW > go 2nd town, guild talk to girl in left counter can go 3rd town

^Try that (just remember you can only go there on Sat/Sun)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yep, for 3rd town follow the etigoya's instructions, it works, confirmed :)

btw, the "select job part" is little buggy again...

before we can select a job, we must "unlock" them visited rispective place or talk with specific npg (like inn's job).

i have find another bug: after grocery and inn job unlocked, i have unlocked the school job but when i go on select-job-mode, the school choice wasn't here.

after that, i have unlocked the restaurant job (travel on another month with magic cat) and BAM! both restourant AND school job appeared on the list.... just, WTF??

btw, now i have collected ALL the girlfriend scene but not the brothel scene..
for an unknown reason i can't send my girlfriend to work in brothel (and yes, i have unlocked the brothel job, nasty above 40 etcc, i clearly see the item in my inventory).

so... im stuck here o,o I expect another update bug-fix soon lol

ps. unlock specific scene (like vice) without cheat-item is a pain in the ass!!

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

For the whorehouse job u have to know ur gf is cheating so when she isnt at home at night and the black haird dude is not in the restaurant go to the apartment building 3f (a floor above 2nd girl) and u should c a circle at the window us it and ur golden.
and how did u unlock the school job?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For the whorehouse job u have to know ur gf is cheating so when she isnt at home at night and the black haird dude is not in the restaurant go to the apartment building 3f (a floor above 2nd girl) and u should c a circle at the window us it and ur golden.
and how did u unlock the school job?
yeah i know the cheating event in vice's home, i have unlock all the scene with girlfriend, miss only borthel :) and i know she's a cheating (already talk with kids in the hospital)

the job i say is brothel. when she is alredy ntr by all other guys (inn, grocery, restourant, school) and nasty is 40 or more, u can take girlfriend and talk with the receptionist in the brothel. now u can send she to work inside brothel. but... dont work u,u (sadness)

to unlock school job, follow the etigoya hints:

school 1F east area, talk to teacher, can get job for girl friend (need NTR point?)

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to find 玉鋼 to get Lemomo (3rd heroine)'s NTR scene, but no luck. I remembered etigoya mentioned it in his mini guide before he edited it out. Is there anyone know where the NPC is? And where to get the items needed to exchange it? Thx.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tried to find 玉鋼 to get Lemomo (3rd heroine)'s NTR scene, but no luck. I remembered etigoya mentioned it in his mini guide before he edited it out. Is there anyone know where the NPC is? And where to get the items needed to exchange it? Thx.
玉鋼 is one of the 2 item (bronze ingot and silver ingot) for her quest, and her quest give good point only. is useless.

the right item u need is 妖刀 (demon blade).
to obtain demon blade u must need the witch crafter;
witch in north side need 武器鉱石 > department store 3F east side talk to her again > easy market NE talk to her can make 3 equipment
this is the item u need for craft the blade:
妖刀 --->> 武器鉱石 玉鋼 精錬石
enjoy ;)

HKGore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

玉鋼 is one of the 2 item (bronze ingot and silver ingot) for her quest, and her quest give good point only. is useless.

the right item u need is 妖刀 (demon blade).
to obtain demon blade u must need the witch crafter;

this is the item u need for craft the blade:

enjoy ;)
Dear sir, would you like to post the newest version (1.08 at the moment) in holiday?
It looks add new content and fixed some bugs.

My save have a bug made me can't start the dressing room event in the shopping mall.:(

thank you very much!

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dear sir, would you like to post the newest version (1.08 at the moment) in holiday?
It looks add new content and fixed some bugs.

My save have a bug made me can't start the dressing room event in the shopping mall.:(

thank you very much!
NEW content? Damn I loved this game so I will have to second that.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For an NTR game, its preferable that the player character is male. I mean, what is the point of NTR if the content doesn't try to make you feel the NTR.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For an NTR game, its preferable that the player character is male. I mean, what is the point of NTR if the content doesn't try to make you feel the NTR.
Yea you are so correct , when your playing the female it just doesn't feel right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.