What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ T-ZONE ] Aaaa the Villager, Who Threw His Life Away / 村人ああああのTHROW LIFE AWAY RE146143 RJ146143

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game that came today,the artwork style reminds me of some other games posted in this forum.
from the looks of it the MC(looks like porky from mother 3) can do lewd things with some well know girls like the loli dragon girl from FE awakening and tron bonne from megaman.
since the game have loli No download links and no request spam
i think the RJ number is allowed so google-sama is your friend,i can't remember if dlsite links are allowed too.

sorry i don't have time to play Demo so i can't give much information about the game.

oh and please the thread is to talk about the GAME,we had some kind of moral conversation in another thread and seriously,it makes me sick,no matter our dark fetish,Society looks down upon us,so huh yeah,a lad that like shota and a guy that like feet fetish is weird all the same.

Have a good day.:)
edit-if anything in the post the mods don't like,u are free to edit(don't need my permission anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146143]村人ああああのTHROW LIFE AWAY

Needs RPG Maker tag.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy smokes...
OKAY! Soon as i finish my current Partial ima Partial this.
Guaranteed!

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn this game is hard its like playing harvest moon, try do everything to get some pussy ! fishing in this game i truelly dont understand, what !

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sophie, the purple haired twin tailed girl from Tales of Graces, is in front of the flower seller.
She seems to like flowers, and after you give her enough gifts, she asks for some elemental lights that start floating around town. Catch those and give her for some time and you will be rewarded with a golden waterpot.
I wanted to be rewarded with H...

Nowi (Nono), from Fire Emblem is in frot of the tree sapling seller. After you get friendly with her, she asks for logs, which are obtained by choping grown trees.
She rewards you with a golden hammer.

Suddenly the game crashed on me. It frustrated me, since I had done a lot on the day.

Anyone got the password for the PNG.zip file?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone got the password for the PNG.zip file?
Im guessing that is the CG gallery. Don't give up so soon! >w<,

Play and enjoy the game or wait for the partial.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

fishing in this game i truelly dont understand, what !
Fishing is actually really easy. Took me a try to figure it out but its just a mash fest to my knowledge. Once a fish gets on the line, mash space bar or enter. should get a fish if you do it well enough

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't give up so soon! >w<,

Play and enjoy the game or wait for the partial.
Tried again. Can't believe I was sooo close to getting laid in this game. XD

After I went to sleep, the villager got up at the twilight to meet and fuck one of girls I had completed the quest.

Edit: Oooops. Invited her to live with me...

SCAT WARNING!!
Had anal sex with Sophie in the toilet and there was a choice to see or not to see her shitting afterwards.
Great for me, but I know lots of people don't like it, so... be aware.

For now it's one scat scene for one girl, and default choice is to NOT see the scene.

Last edited:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you Knock up the girls?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get the girl, basicaly just keep giving them gift they like. you can get the info from the guy in north east paid 3000 (if you dont want to spend money save --> paid --> rest --> get info --> load back)
Then they give you quest so far i know is sophie (tales) want elemental *some light flying around in town* / Nunu want tree log from cuting tree / candy want 30 weed.
After quest done u can inv the girl to your house, I think the limit of the grl invited depend on house upgrade as I can only get 2 girl so far

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, got the game, started partial. Looking at it, should take me 2-3 days or something.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tron, near the iron deposit, wanted fish for me. Seemed weird.

Even weirder when Maribel, near the fishing pond, asked for iron.

Got many girls to go live in my house. After completing theyr quest and having sex with them, you also need to raise affection a bit more.

At home, you can fuck them anytime, but there are special home events whe you go to the right places, like the toilet, the bath or the dungeon.
I can't activate Candy's home event.

Last edited:

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, got the game, started partial. Looking at it, should take me 2-3 days or something.
Thank you! you can take my soul if it help with something!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, >>

*points at

There is that...he he. Nah, i have fun making this. ^_^,
Is just great that people "enjoy" the partials i do.
I also like that others are doing it as well. So i don't have to do all the work. x3
So keep it up everyone. : )

TechnoPriest

Reputation score

Fishing is actually really easy. Took me a try to figure it out but its just a mash fest to my knowledge. Once a fish gets on the line, mash space bar or enter. should get a fish if you do it well enough
Actually you need to wait for the fish to pull down the bait. When the fish swims up to the bobber it'll do "?" three or so times before nabbing onto the lure. Just press Z when that happens and you got a fish.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got all the girl to home, now my question is how to finish the game :confused:
Also still missing 3 spirit so far i found:
bahamuth inside cave
dryad at forest secret path south east
undine fishing
sylph cuting tree
gnome was hinted something to do with drum

Stuff ppl likely to miss: At north east on the iron scrap you can find machine part which can be turned to decoration. Candy 2nd event is from item here.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stuff ppl likely to miss: At north east on the iron scrap you can find machine part which can be turned to decoration. Candy 2nd event is from item here.
Oh, so that's what happened. Wasn't sure what I had done.

I also have all girls at home, but haven't got many spirits yet.

Still need home event with Cham-Cham, the tiger girl.
And trying to figure out how to knock them up.

Anyone had success with the restaurant requests? The chef sems to be askying for "Mayonaisse", but I have no idea how to geit such a thing...

EDIT: Got gnome after pushing the drum back and forth. Dunno how many times I did it nor if it is the only thing you have to do.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mayonaise im not sure how to triger the event, but at some point talking to the knight guy during evening on the west, his talking will be different.
Then go to the area where u get iron scrap there will be red hair npc there give u mayonaise.

It seem the game end when u got all 8 girl to your house, then return to your house for ending scene.
There also epilogue stuff (no spoiler ;) ) and to continue you need to buy medicine costing 500k in that H-shop.
To get the pw for CG rar is in recollection scene talk to girl in midle after you cleared the game (note: the pict in that zip don't have scat picture in it so if you want completion play the game :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.