What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ HappyStrawberry ] [ はっぴーすとろべりー] Yurihana Academy Ghostbuster Record / 百合華学園退魔録 (RE149890) (RJ149890)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149890] 百合華学園退魔録

Most importantly (for me). Combat rape? YAY OR NAY?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a skill called Tentacle Tangle which adds a state that tangles the opponent with tentacles.
So, i think so? Not 100% sure, haven't translated all skills yet there isn't alot of skills. Think this game is more focus on story then battle.
Yeah, not alot of sexual skills, there are some , but not enough that it makes this a combat rape game. Course i could be wrong, not actually start playing yet. This is just me looking in the database for the game and skills.

Btw,
there is only 1 Weapon in the database. x3

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've played for a bit and it seem that combats have just some tangles. No combat rape.

It's just GOR (which doesn't lead to a game over screen) and events.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a skill called Tentacle Tangle which adds a state that tangles the opponent with tentacles.
So, i think so? Not 100% sure, haven't translated all skills yet there isn't alot of skills. Think this game is more focus on story then battle.
Yeah, not alot of sexual skills, there are some , but not enough that it makes this a combat rape game. Course i could be wrong, not actually start playing yet. This is just me looking in the database for the game and skills.

Btw,
there is only 1 Weapon in the database. x3
The 1 weapon is more of a key item, really. There's a number of subweapons, including swords and bows, and these are what really determine your attack stats. The main weapon was probably made that way so that it's the only one that ever needs to appear in images. As seen in other games, things get awkward when the art tries to account for various weapon types.

Also, being happy strawberry, combat rape is very unlikely, you'll probably get a lot of debilitating status effects with visual effects, which change as the character loses HP. Pretty sure tentacles, spider webbing, and and partial petrification are confirmed so far.

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some one get a working sound file please that would be great and thx :D

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can some one get a working sound file please that would be great and thx :D
Could you give us a bit more detail? What file is missing? Did you extract the game correctly?

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it wont start i think i just need a how new one i tryed to fix but i cant

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game have a speed bug.
can build NEN repair please do not sneak übern ground who XD.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

<Me> Okay, got most the database done, let's start the game...
*Boots up the game, sees the huge menu with stats and other stuff*
<Me> Oh for f sake not again!

Uh, ima change the ETA from today to later. >_>,

Some good news. Thanks to Yun-Ah, all of the quests in the game have been translated! So give a big cookie to Yun-Ah! ^_^b

Here is the menu, not fully done with it, need to translate each sections of the menu. And the white box is just ULMF Censoring, it won't look like that ingame.

Last edited:

bob3456

Reputation score

does anyone know what to do for the 4th quest you get on the memo. from what i understand with my crappy translators it says something about investigating a statue on a roof, during some time. ive tried the school roof during all hours but havn't found anything.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I missing something here ? Am I really supposed to costantly go around talking to every single npc to have the next dungeon appear without any kind of marker ?
That's tedious to say the least.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can in the translate a speed fixing ?

after you have 1 boss dead and later is again back at school it runs only half as fast.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can in the translate a speed fixing ?

after you have 1 boss dead and later is again back at school it runs only half as fast.
You can change your speed in the option menu:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

morning 1-C talk to girl sit on middle
morning 1-D talk to blonde girl
night go school roof has dungeon
are u gonna write a full Walkthrough Eti?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think this game is boring if u don't understand everything, especially using walktrough -_-. I play nearly 7 hour and 85% CG (lev 42) and still hasn't meet the final boss >.<

Btw, i need help, i'm stuck at student council room quest (lev 35 quest) inside the labyrinth, don't know what to do with the shelves and the whiteboard clue.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, think i got everything translated, haven't gotten into Combat yet so not sure what to translate there yet. But, i should have the partial up by tomorrow if i don't run into any problems.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a question about the partial..

when i apply it will it also translate Kaho's name in the dialogue for existing saves?

or do i need a new start for her name to be translated in dialogues?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

a question about the partial..

when i apply it will it also translate Kaho's name in the dialogue for existing saves?

or do i need a new start for her name to be translated in dialogues?
This depends on how the dialogue is coded. In general, the variables for character names are locked once you start a new game, which I guess is why you're asking. If this variable is used throughout dialogue (though it's usually only ever used in the space for who is speaking, if at all), then you will need to start a new game. If the variable is not used (if the dev just typed the names out every time), then it doesn't matter, because it would have to be translated separately, and is likely beyond the scope of a partial.

That said, I don't know what the case is for this game, but if in doubt, wait for the partial, as it should at least translate the variable, which would remain translated in any future patches.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the game does not use the \n[Actor] so you can't change the names of the heroine. In the menu it will say the heroines name, but in actual text it will still be the japanese one.

Partial Time!

mega.nz/#!YxthmAbQ!aKwpf853IrOa8PletzZTaJJRUz6fczBEbqfzgx-zN0o

I tested battles (FINALLY) and there doesn't seem to be any extra menu's that needs to be translated.

Still playing the game yet to get any key items that can be used that links to a menu that might need to be translated.
I also included a game manual for controls. There is a event ingame, but just incase the game updates and you need to overwrite the map files it's there instead in the text document.

I'll keep playing and see if i need to update the partial some more.

Also in whatever translator your using keep in mind that:
佐々木果歩 = Kaho Sasaki
前田結佳理 = Maeda Yukari , but it says Former Tai Kei law of nature
お里 = Osato , but it says something like Village or Hometown

Think it get's confused that it's a name and tries to translate it as what it is.
But, just a heads up while your playing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.