What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ HappyStrawberry ] [ はっぴーすとろべりー] Yurihana Academy Ghostbuster Record / 百合華学園退魔録 (RE149890) (RJ149890)

Status
Not open for further replies.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149890] 百合華学園退魔録

Yay! thanks for the partial :)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

前田結佳理 = Maeda Yukari?

Satoshi is a boy's name, while the above is a girl's and fits the characters.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

前田結佳理 = Maeda Yukari?

Satoshi is a boy's name, while the above is a girl's and fits the characters.
Oh? Well, wasn't 100% sure on it, i'll have to check with my teacher then later to be fully sure.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's definitely Yukari, the voices confirm it. The two main characters are Kaho and Yukari, and the little bunny creature is Osato.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's definitely Yukari, the voices confirm it. The two main characters are Kaho and Yukari, and the little bunny creature is Osato.
The above makes the suggestion for "Satoshi" even more surprising. If the game is voiced, simply listening to some of the dialogue would have confirmed the names instantly without requiring the use of a translator or outside help.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone can help with the endless corridor dungeon?

im stuck in the cross hallway, the only way available is to the right but that takes me back to the previews room

*edit*

nvm i found out that in the very first map of the dungeon i have to go thru the walls in the right to a secret room with a lever

*edit 2*

anyone can help? im stuck in the quest where i have to find Yukari after osato tested her hair

Last edited:

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can i get a guide for how to install the translation, cause i'm clueless on the matter?

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a walkthow?:confused:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks eti, i still haven't clear it and play another game instead :D. Many thanks though. Back to it

nutmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help! i can't find gate form quest memo
quest name 迷いの廊下
location 職員室付近の廊下

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthough can find in game HP :

after see this i need to say WTF
before girlfriend home dungeon, if up girlfriend good impression too high and start some event, u cant go her home dungeon, it like good impression high will get badend WTF

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

三途の川に海洋生物 三途の川に海月が出る 40 あの世 三途川 実績メダル7入手 閻魔大王 → 三途川
数えきれない目玉 黄泉平坂で振り返るな 40 あの世 黄泉平坂 実績メダル18入手 田村輝美さん(御名守神社本殿朝) → あの世 → 黄泉平坂

4 missing CG, 2 from this and happy ending and kaho degeneration ending, i had enough with this game too lol

2 quest lev 40 and i can't initiate it? when i got to shrine at morning there's no selection or generate anything for speaking with 田村輝美さん(御名守神社本殿朝). And i can't generate 恋人メール( lover mail )event. try sleeping to night for many times with 11 affection didn't generate that event at all (before quest 結佳理を探せ!i know).

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i must say the BGM's are excelent, can anyone like extract a MP3 file out of it?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 quest lev 40 and i can't initiate it? when i got to shrine at morning there's no selection or generate anything for speaking with 田村輝美さん(御名守神社本殿朝). And i can't generate 恋人メール( lover mail )event. try sleeping to night for many times with 11 affection didn't generate that event at all (before quest 結佳理を探せ!i know).

Events #16, #17 and #24 (= lv40 boss quest game overs) are unlocked through trophies, it seems.
#16: 100% Beautiful Medals collected (40x)
#17: 50% Beautiful Medals collected (20x)
#24: Get defeated 50 times

I was very thorough and still missed 3 medals on my playthrough. Don't feel like machine translating the medal guide, it's a chore to go to all 40 locations again to check, hoping that the translation worked...
If you're prepared to do that, it's the 2 purple tables in the guide. On the left are trophies, on the right are Beautiful Medals.

Cleared the game, it was great. Missed 4 events though (h16, h24, Kaho corruption (?) and Happy End) Thanks a lot for the partial translation, the item and quest translations helped a lot.

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

guys im stuck, cant get to the next main event

defeated that boss in the Classroom Table and Chairs Labyrinth

cleared the 1st of the 7 School Mysteries

and im stuck, dont know what to do now

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il wait for a save file for this one is so ·!"·%!"· easy to get lost and i dont know what i am doing anymore and even worse dont know how exactly get each items for clothes -_-

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

and im stuck, dont know what to do now
IIRC, you unlocked School Mysteries #2, #3, #4 and #5

1. Go home, sleep and wake up in the morning, talk to all NPCs (especially in classrooms and in the eastmost part of the town).
2. Go home, sleep and wake up in the afternoon, talk to all NPCs (especially in club rooms, sports clubs and in the eastmost part of the town).
3. Go home, sleep and wake up at night, talk to all NPCs (IIRC there are only very few events at night)

Dungeon portals and dungeon events almost always appear/happen at night.

Talk to Kaho's girlfriend Yukari and check Osato's events whenever you see them (and use Telepathy to meet Yukari at every possible location a few times if you want to avoid searching). Careful about talking to Yukari when she's sitting on a bench, as that might time out the last 7 School Mysteries events.

Clear as many trophies as you can (some of them unlock extremely useful features).

That's pretty much how you play most of the game. >_>

il wait for a save file for this one is so ·!"·%!"· easy to get lost and i dont know what i am doing anymore and even worse dont know how exactly get each items for clothes -_-
-defeating enemies
-collecting the items from "GET" points all over the world

It's a good idea to gather each GET point like 20 times whenever you find one and checking if it drops an item you need for a costume. Leave the room and reenter to reset the point, collect the items until you don't need them anymore.

Check the Japanese guide's pink table (etigoya's post) to find out which items drop where and what the drop rates are.

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

IIRC, you unlocked School Mysteries #2, #3, #4 and #5

1. Go home, sleep and wake up in the morning, talk to all NPCs (especially in classrooms and in the eastmost part of the town).
2. Go home, sleep and wake up in the afternoon, talk to all NPCs (especially in club rooms, sports clubs and in the eastmost part of the town).
3. Go home, sleep and wake up at night, talk to all NPCs (IIRC there are only very few events at night)

Dungeon portals and dungeon events almost always appear/happen at night.

Talk to Kaho's girlfriend Yukari and check Osato's events whenever you see them (and use Telepathy to meet Yukari at every possible location a few times if you want to avoid searching). Careful about talking to Yukari when she's sitting on a bench, as that might time out the last 7 School Mysteries events.

Clear as many trophies as you can (some of them unlock extremely useful features).

That's pretty much how you play most of the game. >_>

-defeating enemies
-collecting the items from "GET" points all over the world

It's a good idea to gather each GET point like 20 times whenever you find one and checking if it drops an item you need for a costume. Leave the room and reenter to reset the point, collect the items until you don't need them anymore.

Check the Japanese guide's pink table (etigoya's post) to find out which items drop where and what the drop rates are.
thanks

according to this

there are like main events, so are the main events just talking events or actually defeating monsters?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks

according to this

there are like main events, so are the main events just talking events or actually defeating monsters?
Both, but iirc mostly Yukari events. It's the main story of the game.
Sub events (blue) are the ones that mostly unlock dungeons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.