What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ HappyStrawberry ] [ はっぴーすとろべりー] Yurihana Academy Ghostbuster Record / 百合華学園退魔録 (RE149890) (RJ149890)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149890] 百合華学園退魔録

Both, but iirc mostly Yukari events. It's the main story of the game.
Sub events (blue) are the ones that mostly unlock dungeons.
oh, god damn it, so i passed alot of events while not knowing it

so okay, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

d-one

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well the only think i know for the last 3 quest you need 40 medal and you need to go to the other world in 1-C(you can open this dungeon after you complete the seven wonder event and Yukari main event "be careful to forget the special mission you need to open dungeon in Yukari house") and complete the trophies for 50 times defeated,20 medal,and 40 medal, to open the mission flag and talk to 閻魔大王 in other world for mission 20 medal and 40 medal(the monster very visible easy to be find in other world) and for the last one you need defeated 50 times you need to go to temple in morning and talk to 田村輝美さん, you will notice there is new mission for level 40(for this monster there is special condition when you go up to long stair in other world before you go to next area in the north you need turn back in up stair not in land you will encounter the monster).

P.S. sorry for my bad word in english for this and anyone know what you need to for h 28 event since that is what i am missing.

Last edited:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I can't seem to find this game anywhere, all I come across are dead links, would anyone mind Pm'ing me a link?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone know what you need to for h 28 event since that is what i am missing.
Don't have it unlocked, so I don't know for sure.

This h-scene's content is:
reversed h29 event. Kaho gets done by the final boss while Yukari watches.
Thus, my theory is it may unlock if you lose to the final boss with very low Yukari Approval points? Or maybe it has something to do with the "H Times"? Another possibility is that clearing / ignoring the Seven Mystery events might affect it.

I can't find anything about it in the Japanese guide. :/

Last edited:

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I seem to be running arround in circles, I've finished 2 dungeons but now I'm lost, anyone would be so kind as to make a guide/walkthrough?

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I seem to be running arround in circles, I've finished 2 dungeons but now I'm lost, anyone would be so kind as to make a guide/walkthrough?
edit: ok, sorry, I wasn't reading the whole thread,

can someone tell me where to get the collar+rope? it doesn't seem to be written on the walkthrough

arrozdo

Reputation score

Hi o/ someone has a more advanced save ?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone tell me where to get the collar+rope? it doesn't seem to be written on the walkthrough
Open the menu and go to synthesis, then choose to create a costume.

IIRC you get the materials for collar+rope pretty late and it costs like 8000 to create. You get the materials from fighting enemies (rare) and GET points (the guide has the ingredient locations)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

100% CG Save
you will need to include savec.rvdata too for the full save to be unlocked. That is the global save file, what you got is just the session save file.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

I apologise if nobody is playing this anymore, but I (finaly) have gotten to the student counsil dungeon, does anyone know how to progress past the shelves and whiteboard part of it?

The walkthrough posted in the thread translates too
Examine the student council of darkness bookshelf in the order of "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter ... Zen meditation book" "of Aquarius fortissimo", "night flight to crash," "Apocalypse of the phrase everyday," "Phantom four swordsman"
But I don't know what that actaully means.

I'd apreciate any assistance anyone is willing to offer.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Each tile of the bookshelf has a specific book and you have to check the specified titles in that order, so it's mostly memorization.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Ah I see, thankyou.

I guess I need to get chitrans or somthing to work if I want to procede then. ;)

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know that links for this game cannot be shared in a public mesage but can some one send me a link via private mesage for this game? thanks (i only found a torrent for the game but my ISP blocks all the torrents for me)

ments

Reputation score
I know that links for this game cannot be shared in a public mesage but can some one send me a link via private mesage for this game? thanks (i only found a torrent for the game but my ISP blocks all the torrents for me)
you knowing , that what are you doing is big no no, yet still ignoring it,and then asking others do break rules and law, makes it even worse, than just not reading rules in general

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.