What's new

[RJ154914] この世で男はボク一人~僕のチ○ポがもたないよ!~ Femdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks pretty good, haven't tried the demo yet but judging from the pictures it seems to contain alot of reverse rape and femdom.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ154914] この世で男はボク一人~僕のチ○ポがもたないよ!~ Femdom

why is morrigan in that.. you know what it has femdom i'll just go with it.

sigmazx

Reputation score

femdom? oh yes.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh nice find! Hopefully there are more than just 12 CG scenes. (12 is just a random number)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

From messing around with the demo, the basic idea I gleamed was... something, something... prays at some graveyard, seems to do something bad, and some ghost or demon turns everyone else in the world into beautiful women.

And seems a lot of these all really wanna have sex with the protag. I see numbers brought up sometimes, but I'm not sure of the context. It seems to only have GoR if you lose to bosses though, nothing for random mooks, and then some random NPCs will engage in sex with the protag as well.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh nice find! Hopefully there are more than just 12 CG scenes. (12 is just a random number)
you have a very good guess

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

From messing around with the demo, the basic idea I gleamed was... something, something... prays at some graveyard, seems to do something bad, and some ghost or demon turns everyone else in the world into beautiful women.

And seems a lot of these all really wanna have sex with the protag. I see numbers brought up sometimes, but I'm not sure of the context. It seems to only have GoR if you lose to bosses though, nothing for random mooks, and then some random NPCs will engage in sex with the protag as well.
Pretty much. He confesses to a girl, she rejects him because she loves her big brother, he goes to pray at his Ancestor's Graveyard... Then fucks up by making a joke wish of wanting to "be able to go wildly", his ancestor shows up and tells him she'll grant it... By turning everyone BUT him into lustful women, even the monsters. He journeys more-or-less to find his ancestor and reverse his wish.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty much. He confesses to a girl, she rejects him because she loves her big brother, he goes to pray at his Ancestor's Graveyard... Then fucks up by making a joke wish of wanting to "be able to go wildly", his ancestor shows up and tells him she'll grant it... By turning everyone BUT him into lustful women, even the monsters. He journeys more-or-less to find his ancestor and reverse his wish.
yea, when i saw the plot i was thinking "what an egghead"
why turn back to the original world? (although this kind of sudden change can influence some mental distortion)
but i see him couping just fine

sigmazx

Reputation score

the copies out there on AS and the likes are either fake or gives you an audio crash error in the very first cg scene.

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just replace the files in audio folder with the ones from the demo :)

moonblack

Reputation score

Well, that was short. And pretty easy, too, except for the very beginning of the game, where getting poisoned can really screw you over.

It wasn't bad, but... It would have been nice if there was a bit more content...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

yea, when i saw the plot i was thinking "what an egghead"
why turn back to the original world? (although this kind of sudden change can influence some mental distortion)
but i see him couping just fine
Presumably the problem is these lustful women might just fuck him to death... or at least, fuck him forever.
Okay yeah maybe that isn't so bad for him? He seems to be kind of a pervert anyway.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Circle KAME must be making a bunch of dosh by just drawing images that are just... well, Circle KAME's same style.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Umm I think I found a link but not sure if its real. After I get to the castle (after you go back to the grave place to undo the curse?) the game ends. Is this the demo or the real game? If its the demo, can someone PM me the game (mega if possible).

umaned

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.

Anyone have english ver ?

Status
Not open for further replies.