What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title: Sarah of the Rotation Cut

Developed By: HO_Works ( )

Release Date: 25.05.2015

RJ Number:
IF YOU LIKE THE GAME, PLEASE SUPPORT THE AUTHOR BY BUYING THIS GAME

File Size: ~226MB

Game Version: 2.2.1

Translation Version: 2.3.2

Downloads:
Full Version -> "mega.nz/" + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

BufFix: (Apply after downloading the game from the link above by copying files inside the root folder and overwriting existing files when asked)
"mega.nz/" + "#F!bGhCWaaC!4zF_U8F5iS2lvrTN4yM2Fw"

Download Tutorial

Extra Content:
Endings: Aramis, Duke Guranan, Tutsi Tribe, Peta and Mierupa
Scenes: x4 Bandits, x1 Guard, x4 Peta, x1 Morgan, x3 Prisoners, x2 Ogre, x5 Peddler's Party, x1 Peddler and x1 Prison Guard

FAQ:

Q: Why did I translate this game?
A: Some people know this, but for a couple of years the only thing I've ever been doing is partial translations of various games. After playing this game, I was so impressed by the way the game and the scenes were made that I've decided to make a full translation of the game. After translating the second game which is small then this and to this day remains unfinished, I've moved on to translating this game. While I did the translation, I fixed the bugs I knew off and I got very familiar with the scene system of this game. To this day this remains the best H-RPG Maker game I've ever played. If you found this game as good as I have, please show your support for the author. This might jolt him a bit and motivate him to finish the second game.

Q: Did you change anything from the original game?
A: Yes and no. Event and story side stuff were not changed, but a lot of the graphical stuff, windows, menus and other small stuff were changed/adjusted to fit the English text better. Some things like level, class among others were removed because they serve no purpose in this game. I kept a detailed changelog of all the things I changed, but after it grew more than one A4 page long I just stopped keeping track.

Q: My game is crashing?
A: The game is known to crash sometimes without any warning. Just start the game and continue to play. Sometimes when you try to load a game file you might get an error about something with time. Just start the game again and continue. Save often. Overusing Q button to skip the text and using F12 to load the game might also sometimes crash the game.

Q: I'm stuck!
A: There were few parts of the game where you could get soft stuck but I fixed all the ones I found and others reported. There is also a probability you're stuck because you didn't advance some of the scenes to a certain point. The only way to know for sure if you're missing some scenes is to try to trigger them again. If you get a message that asks you if you want to skip a scene then you know you're at the end. If you try to enter your home you'll later in the game get a hint with whom you need to advance the scenes to advance the game.

Q: I found some scene(line) that is not translated.
A: Report it to me and I'll translate it. Same goes for grammar mistakes.

Q: As I start the game there is no text. Why?
A: This game requires you to use Japanese locale. You can either do this or you can google on how to change windows locale to Japanese. Either way, using Japanese locale is a must if you want to play this game without any crashes and errors.

Q: How do I apply translation?
A: You don't. This is a standalone version, you just download and play.

Q: What is this extra content?
A: Endings are basically scenes that are automatically triggered when Sarah gets pregnant with a particular character in the game. Originally, when Sarah got pregnant in the game, you would get game over screen but as I played the game I thought it would be cool if there was some kind of story to what happened afterward instead of just game over screen. So, I came up with my original story for some of the characters and created maps, events, and scenes that fit in the world and original game story events. Scenes on the other hand are events that are triggered during the play but can sometimes be avoided. For example, the first time Sarah gets to leave the village, she runs into bandits but there were no scenes for them by the original author. I found that to be a bit dull so I changed the initial scene with them and made a couple of scenes with each of the bandits. The first scene with bandits can't be avoided but the rest can if a player chooses to do so.

Disclaimer:
Almost one year has passed since I started to translate this game. I planned to translate it and offer it to the author for free to sell it first because this is an RPG maker game I've enjoyed playing the most. I wish the author got more sales because the game is more than amazing. Unfortunately, the bugs ruined it for most people. Also, I'd like to thank Platanus? and m1zuki who helped with translation when I first started translating this game and Rin Umiko who helped with translation when I was nearing the end. I gave it my all to translate it as best as I could considering neither Japanese nor English are my native languages. I hope you like the translation and have fun playing the game.

Last edited:

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah nice! Looking forward to it. I've been playing a very nice machine translated and edited version. But that version didn't translate some of the menu's and sign.
looking forward to playing it with a real translation.

Last edited:

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
FINALLY! Same as crazybat, I've been playing a machine-translated one. Most of the time I can't understand what to do so... MUCH LOVE AND THANKS FOR DOING THIS!!!! :D

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you include the graphics files?
I had error because there was no graphics for title and aramis

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you include the graphics files?
I had error because there was no graphics for title and aramis
Sry about that...

I wanted to avoid uploading the whole game just for the ending and totally forgot I added some new tiles and character sprites...

Just download everything from the link down, copy into the game folder and overwrite.

EDIT:

I just remembered I added some audio files for the ending :) Gonna reupload again...

New LINK:

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sry about that...

I wanted to avoid uploading the whole game just for the ending and totally forgot I added some new tiles and character sprites...

Just download everything from the link down, copy into the game folder and overwrite.

EDIT:

I just remembered I added some audio files for the ending :) Gonna reupload again...

New LINK:
Hey man can you share your game? I can't find any links leading to it

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you mean by "your game" the translation I'm doing then I have to tell you it's still not finished hence why there are no links to it.
If you're looking for the original game, you'll have to use google to find some links or buy it from dlsite.

EDIT:

Jesus, I just noticed the links in this thread were taken down by MEGA. It's ridiculous since they don't include anything regarding the game.
Endings.txt is just a text file with the story I came up with for endings and the other link is Aramis ending which I made myself... Just ROFL.

Anyhow, here are the new links:

#!1fYSRD6L!KvotEj1BD7kr_2EBehjdyzjkaOUuLdFbRfcWRvKFM1k
Endings.txt
Just my thought on the endings I want to make for the game.

#!BbAzzRhQ!hF4ScLW1Sq90qxAvGVOFwk9C-dI6RZdTXgyf1HhNf6s
Sarah of Rotation Cut-AramisEndingv1.7z
Just game files for the first ending I made for the game.
I'd like to know what your opinions are.

EDIT2:
Got deleted again... I have no clue what's going on... Here it is again, this time, only mega keys.

Last edited:

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Are you asking your opinion on the endings themselves or whether they should be included? I thought the endings were quite interesting and they definitely would adds another element to the game. How long would it take for you to add all of these in though? If it's not too much of an effort I'd say go for it but if it takes a lot of effort then personally I'd just be happy with the game translated. Either way, glad this will have a better translation now.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, for one I'd like to know what kind of ideas you have for endings. I want to endings to make sense compared to the stuff that happens in-game.
For this, you would have to know the whole story of the game and I'm not sure many people really get the story yet.

For example:
When Sarah starts working in the brothel, she is instantly made an exclusive girl of that rich Duke Guranan. My thought process what that no matter who got her pregnant, Guranan will think that it was him (because he doesn't know she has been having sex with other men and he keeps telling her she shouldn't open legs for anyone else) and because of that she will always get Guranan's ending.

For the ending I thought I'd first make a scene where he find out she got pregnant and proposes to her to become his wife. She then tells him that she can't because her village is gonna get attack and she needs to stop Southerfield and blabla (this is all the game story, this is the reason why she ended up leaving the village and started working in the brothel). Because Guranan is the 2nd powerful man in the whole empire, he goes to the king who then stops the prince from ever attacking the village. Since Sarah's mission is over, she accepts his proposal to become his wife. The next scene I thought I make a scene where they come to his mansion which is going to be a very big and luxurious mansion. After that I'd make a scene where they have weeding at a big cathedral with tons of people inside it. Since the 2nd powerful man in the whole empire is getting married, the cathedral would be filled with people. When they reach the altar I thought I'd make a scene where the Vampire comes inside the cathedral (if you didn't kill him and Sarah got beat by him at least once) and demands that Sarah comes with him or he will kill everyone.

The whole dialog isn't fleshed out yet but this is my thought process about the way I plan to make the ending.

So what I'd like from people:

1. To pitch in new ideas or stuff about what I should change or add.
2. To play the endings and give input again what they'd like, what they didn't and what they'd like to change.

So far I've only made ending for Aramis but I can't be the judge if it's good or not.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, for one I'd like to know what kind of ideas you have for endings. I want to endings to make sense compared to the stuff that happens in-game.
For this, you would have to know the whole story of the game and I'm not sure many people really get the story yet.

For example:
When Sarah starts working in the brothel, she is instantly made an exclusive girl of that rich Duke Guranan. My thought process what that no matter who got her pregnant, Guranan will think that it was him (because he doesn't know she has been having sex with other men and he keeps telling her she shouldn't open legs for anyone else) and because of that she will always get Guranan's ending.

For the ending I thought I'd first make a scene where he find out she got pregnant and proposes to her to become his wife. She then tells him that she can't because her village is gonna get attack and she needs to stop Southerfield and blabla (this is all the game story, this is the reason why she ended up leaving the village and started working in the brothel). Because Guranan is the 2nd powerful man in the whole empire, he goes to the king who then stops the prince from ever attacking the village. Since Sarah's mission is over, she accepts his proposal to become his wife. The next scene I thought I make a scene where they come to his mansion which is going to be a very big and luxurious mansion. After that I'd make a scene where they have weeding at a big cathedral with tons of people inside it. Since the 2nd powerful man in the whole empire is getting married, the cathedral would be filled with people. When they reach the altar I thought I'd make a scene where the Vampire comes inside the cathedral (if you didn't kill him and Sarah got beat by him at least once) and demands that Sarah comes with him or he will kill everyone.

The whole dialog isn't fleshed out yet but this is my thought process about the way I plan to make the ending.

So what I'd like from people:

1. To pitch in new ideas or stuff about what I should change or add.
2. To play the endings and give input again what they'd like, what they didn't and what they'd like to change.

So far I've only made ending for Aramis but I can't be the judge if it's good or not.
Let me ask something just in case since I haven't applied your translation just yet. When impregnated, does it goes automatically to an ending or is it something you trigger?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's no translation yet to apply, but I made it so that when a player starts the game, the player gets an option to enable/disable endings.
If endings are disabled and she gets impregnated by XY, it's game over as it was originally.
If endings are enabled and she gets impregnated by XY, an event for XY's ending is automatically triggered instead of game over screen.
I'll probably add later to option to skip if seen.

For the testing of Aramis ending which you can download from the link above, I made a save file which you load. On the map that opens you have an event that starts the ending.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's no translation yet to apply, but I made it so that when a player starts the game, the player gets an option to enable/disable endings.
If endings are disabled and she gets impregnated by XY, it's game over as it was originally.
If endings are enabled and she gets impregnated by XY, an event for XY's ending is automatically triggered instead of game over screen.
I'll probably add later to option to skip if seen.

For the testing of Aramis ending which you can download from the link above, I made a save file which you load. On the map that opens you have an event that starts the ending.
Ok, that was what I was thinking about from your earlier example but wanted to make sure.

As for the Guranan idea:
The story is great, really interesting. The idea based off of your thought process however is really bad. If you do 2.0 content, at the certain point you will have to do Guranan's scenes just to continue. Being locked into an ending by optional choices isn't a bad idea, but being locked by just going through the story....is a pretty terrible one honestly. You should keep to the "impregnated by XY = ending for XY" cause the one flaw in your way of thinking is if he doesn't know Sarah is sleeping with other guys, how would you logically make him know that she is even pregnant?
And making her go to him while pregnant knowing it's probably someone else's kid just doesn't fit Sarah at all either. Well there's ways to write it in like her getting morning sickness while at the brothel and him personally taking her to a doctor......but it will just seem forced. You should abandon the "always will get Guranan's ending" idea unless you plan on having her being able to walk around while impregnated and manually starting the ending. That way you can teleport her to the brothel regardless of who fathered the child thus getting the sickness, taken to doctor by Guranan, finding out she's pregnant, Guranan thinks it's his.

As for the Aramis ending:
Nice, you incorporated the ending into Aramis's ending. I am absolutely happy you used some of the highly underused positions in the game during this ending. One thing though, if Sarah can basically know when she's been impregnated...why did it have to take weeks for her to get the confirmation and only after she was feeling sick? Granted, that's very logical...but it seems to not fit all that well with how the game is. Even the blonde chick pretty much knew she when she became pregnant. That's really it, the scene itself plays out nicely though it's questionable that the soldiers downstairs can suddenly hear them having sex despite all the other times they didn't.....but it's funny and suppose to be funny so it's forgiven! All in all, if this shows the quality of the other endings you'll eventually work your way to...you are really improving this game.

Side note:
Since it seems you know how to add scenes, would it be possible to add in a continuation to the one rich guy inside the bar that the black haired chick basically was selling herself and Sarah to? Also, would you be willing to add anything for Morgan? I was hoping he'll eventually have something in part 2 but with the long time without word on 2.0.......

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the feedback.

Sarah is really clueless about the whole pregnancy thing and she is even more clueless about the world she lives in.
Since she was a child she never even left the village.
The whole village and villagers consider her a treasure, and they kept her isolated from anything and everything.
We don't know anything about how and when the blond chick got pregnant and how she found out.
I just find it personally more logical that she needed few weeks to find out and she needed a doctor to confirm it.

As for Guranan, my idea was that Guranan found Sarah was pregnant when she was missing from the brothel.
In the game story, it is mentioned that the owner of the brothel Southerfield takes good care of any girl that got pregnant while working in the brothel.
Based on that when Guranan finds out she's missing, he asks Manager Arthur about Sarah.
Not having any real options, he told him the whole story. Guranan then goes to whatever place Sarah is... and the rest happens.

What are your thoughts about giving a player an option to move during the endings?
Since the movements are limited to between POINT A and POINT B is there any point giving the player the option to move?
Should I just teleport from map to map and just let the ending play out?

So what would you suggest for ending trigger?

Also, to answer your question about why the soldiers never heard them while they were having sex on the 2nd floor, it's because he never fucked her so hard and in those positions. He wanted to prove to her that he doesn't mind at all that she got pregnant so he went all out.

Also, it is possible to add scenes for any NPC but right now I'm focused on finishing translation (~500 lines left) and adding endings.
Once that is done, I'll probably do other scenes for the game as well. I planned to open the hot springs also but due to the game story, I can't.

Currently, the plan is to make endings for:
- Aramis
- Mierupa
- Guranan
- Bandit Arts and Manmaka
- Tutsi Tribe

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lol yeah like I said it was definitely more logical for her to find out later, just going by her saying she's impregnated once you hit 100. Though she does mention after some scenes that she might get pregnant from the creampies so you can ignore that statement.

With Guranan, it still seems way too forced. It's less of something that would happen and more of a string of events you make so that it happens. Still not a good idea to strong arm into a certain ending. Leave it free man~

Ending trigger? That's a hard one. I personally don't mind the automatic ending with whomever she hits 100 with. But if you don't have endings for every single partner.....it can get tough. Only answer I can think of atm is tying certain things to certain characters. Like for instance: you have an ending for Gordon. Tie all events that happens inside the inn to him. So if she hits 100 from the blonde guy or green haired guy, Gordon's ending will still play out. Another idea is after hitting 100 make it so that if she talks to any of the people that has endings it will trigger for them as long as she has have sex with them once that ended in a creampie....which is pretty much everyone.

And yeah if the player can't do anything besides moving from Point A to Point B there's really no need to give them control.

Also really think Gordon deserves a ending. Maybe even the farmer.....but honestly I don't care about him lol.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
She is impregnated when it hits 100 but she doesn't know it.
When it hits 100 she just screams "「Aaaaaahh! I'll get pregnant!!!」" but that line can be easily changed or even removed meaning the player would never see that line and game would skip to XY ending.

I'm also not sure whether Sarah can have any male children.
In the story, it is said that because she's a descendant of Aphrodite, she will die if she has a female child.
Since it's always game over screen when she gets pregnant, I always assumed that's because she gives birth to a female child and dies.
I can't recall seeing any lines about this but inside the game, but you never see any direct descendant from her side of the family.
Meaning she has no brother or any other relatives. It is also unknown as to who was her father.

If it's always a female child all the endings should end in her death and that would be very depressing :)

Maybe I'll add a line or two to give the possibility of her having a male child and surviving.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
She is impregnated when it hits 100 but she doesn't know it.
When it hits 100 she just screams "「Aaaaaahh! I'll get pregnant!!!」" but that line can be easily changed or even removed meaning the player would never see that line and game would skip to XY ending.

I'm also not sure whether Sarah can have any male children.
In the story, it is said that because she's a descendant of Aphrodite, she will die if she has a female child.
Since it's always game over screen when she gets pregnant, I always assumed that's because she gives birth to a female child and dies.
I can't recall seeing any lines about this but inside the game, but you never see any direct descendant from her side of the family.
Meaning she has no brother or any other relatives. It is also unknown as to who was her father.

If it's always a female child all the endings should end in her death and that would be very depressing :)

Maybe I'll add a line or two to give the possibility of her having a male child and surviving.
If it's never directly said, then there's no reason to assume she'll only give birth to a female. She has no brother, but that could have just been the luck of the draw for her mother. Or she had an older brother that died young. Really game doesn't give much back story to the characters. On other hand, it could be a set in stone thing where if she does get pregnant than like a succubus she'll 100% give birth to a girl or that she's pre-destine to birth a female with certain men. Example: Aramis's child would always be a female. Gordon would be like a 50/50 chance. First child with blacksmith would always be male, with a high chance for female if they had a 2nd child. Tool guy would lean female with small chance of male. Doctor would lean male with small chance of female......or something like that.

But again, since it's never mentioned no need to worry too much about it.

Oh, but a fun thing you can do is take all the characters you plan on making endings for and then flip a coin to see if the child is male and she lives or female and she dies. Just make it so that the death isn't instant but more like her body never recovers and her vitality just decreases over time. So she at least get to be with the child for some time.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My plan was to make endings as short as possible. Adding a coin flip will just make endings take more time to make but won't add much to the value overall.

On the side note. While translating today, I found something interesting that completely slipped out of my mind.
It seems Wallis is the guy that got Sofina(the blond girl) impregnated.
She and Wallis did in the library and shortly after that she said she's pregnant...

It might be funny to do an ending for him, Sofina and Sarah.

~341 lines to go... + endings

EDIT:

I've been thinking about scenes for Morgan. It could be fun...
Before I lay down any ideas I got, did you maybe have something in mind already?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My plan was to make endings as short as possible. Adding a coin flip will just make endings take more time to make but won't add much to the value overall.

On the side note. While translating today, I found something interesting that completely slipped out of my mind.
It seems Wallis is the guy that got Sofina(the blond girl) impregnated.
She and Wallis did in the library and shortly after that she said she's pregnant...

It might be funny to do an ending for him, Sofina and Sarah.

~341 lines to go... + endings

EDIT:

I've been thinking about scenes for Morgan. It could be fun...
Before I lay down any ideas I got, did you maybe have something in mind already?
Non non non! You miss the point I was making with the coin flip thing. I meant, BEFORE you write the ending...you, personally, in real life. Flip a coin and decided something like "heads it's a boy, tails it's a girl" and then use that to determine in the ending you write whether or not she has a boy or girl. Aramis has his ending, so he's done. We can assume since she's alive and healthy they had a son. But say you haven't written a ending for that tool shop guy yet. Well, flip that coin and then write your ending around her having a boy and tying to the real ending or having a girl and dying.

About Sofina.....well....yeah, I knew that this whole time. It's why I even mentioned the whole "the girls seem to know they are pregnant" thing. I thought you knew about it too lol.
I wouldn't mind a ending for him and Sofina...but he really only has sex with Sarah once but adding a ending with Sarah from when she arrives at the beach resort/brothel would be nice. That was honestly something I thought the dev dropped the ball on. Scene chance with Wallis, scene chance with her in the changing room, scene chance in the jail, scene chance with the black haired guy after you find out about his lover meeting a customer outside work.....so many missed scene chances....

Nope lol. Honestly I have nothing other than making it a chance that the wife is out and him having a talk with Sarah before leading into sex....somehow. The other thing I can think of is having her find him and the maid going at it while the wife is out and Sarah getting aroused by watching them, get caught and then him getting her to join in. Thing with that is....it seems when she does go out, she takes the maid with her unless she's out cheating like in 2nd game.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah lol, I thought you wanted me to make an event where PC randoms between 0 and 1 for each end to decide whether it's a boy or girl.

As for Morgan:
I was thinking about maybe first changing the first scene where they have bath together in Morgan's house and he could try to grope Sarah while they're inside the bath at some point during the conversation. Then later on if Sarah comes to visit him and the wife is out, he tries to seduce her in some "elaborate" way. In the middle of the scene, the wife could return home with the maid and he would have to somehow hide Sarah from her.

Will have to think about this later, right now I'm working on Guranan's ending... Editing sprites for the bath scene is a tiresome job...