What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm reuploading it now.
Some1 reported the link and it was taken down.

Edit:
v2.0+BugFix-3
Add " " in front of the link below
!G3h2hQyA!v92b8GjZcPOKWAdijdMKfC4pIxPOGyxCyaGxvs_a3zo

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone asked if I could do some scenes for Peta, so here they are. A few days ago I was bored and I got an idea for Peta so I've started working on it. Today I've finished what I planned and how I imagined it. Hope you like it.

v2.1 Changelog:
- added new scenes with Peta and ending for him

Also included in the scene gallery(1st save) you will find scholar character. I found some animations online which I think are from Oyako Rankan game for when sperm is traveling and the egg gets fertilized. I've been meaning to edit the graphics a bit and implement it in the game somehow but I'm not sure if I should. I'd like to get some feedback on that from you guys.

If you find any bugs, please report them so I can fix it

Without further ado, here's the link for it:

Add " " in front of the link below
#!Py5T3J4R!jpS14UGcMsSvW7cwuXHKxags_5XYpNnSiViFUNFNn5s

1st Save File: Endings on left, scenes on the right
2nd Save File: Bandits scenes, there's a little guide few pages back.

Notice:
I haven't had a chance to test the scenes for Peta in-game but they should work.
There are a few things you should know if you decide to trigger the scenes in-game.

1. You can't trigger any of the scenes if you don't have contraceptive (both doratomu's pill and normal contraceptive pill work) in your bag or haven't used one that day already.

2. After seeing the first three scenes and 14 days have passed since Sarah had sex with Peta the first time, the next time Sarah sleeps inside an inn or her home, Peta's scene will trigger. After that, you will be able to trigger the last scene in the academy that automatically leads to Peta's ending.

3. Remember, it needs to be evening when you visit Peta in the academy and you need to sleep before being able to trigger scenes.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will you make a scene in the jail?
I remember there is a picture show that Sarah push her ass against the cell

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Will you make a scene in the jail?
I remember there is a picture show that Sarah push her ass against the cell
Yes, I want to do some scenes for him as well. It's been on my list since the start but never came around to work on it
Also, I plan to do some scenes with the vendor outside when Sarah is changing clothes and he's peaking.

Before I start working on anything I try to first figure out a general concept of the story and where I want to go with it.

Not sure where I want to go with Alex. I think that was the name of the guy in jail.

The story with him ends up when he gets jailed and Sarah finds out he already has a fiancee and that he was doing this to collect money to pay for the fiancee's brother treatment.
And the fiancee was that girl Sarah temporarily replaced to work in the brothel. Can't remember her name.

Basically, everything that happened between Alex and Sarah was a lie. He only did it for the money.
At least that's what he's saying... Maybe, just maybe there's more underneath all that.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Woo krypt0nite doing god's work. Love your content update again man, keep going at it. We're still waiting for more! I think it was me who was requesting more shota updates but damn your work is too good haha. Hope you keep doing more shotas

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fixed a bug with the guards someone reported. Either download the map, place it inside "data" folder or download the full game again.

Add " " in front of link below
#F!vqZkzQwC!D4SVLJGCeNmCbArK33a-nA

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Fixed a bug with the guards someone reported. Either download the map, place it inside "data" folder or download the full game again.

Add " " in front of link below
#F!vqZkzQwC!D4SVLJGCeNmCbArK33a-nA
All I can say is - thanks for all your work on this - I have loved this game from the first partial years ago, and can't wait to play a fully realized version. Really looking forward to all that has been added.

Thanks!

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Without you explaining where this happened there is no way for me to check or do anything?

What's the problem with the 2nd screenshot?

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found some animations online which I think are from Oyako Rankan game for when sperm is traveling and the egg gets fertilized. I've been meaning to edit the graphics a bit and implement it in the game somehow but I'm not sure if I should. I'd like to get some feedback on that from you guys.
This sounds like a really good idea if the graphic(s) still fit in with the style of the game. I, personally, always find it a lot better to see the visual "fertilisation" happening in games, rather than just seeing text about it. It really cements that yes, it is happening.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, I want to do some scenes for him as well. It's been on my list since the start but never came around to work on it
Also, I plan to do some scenes with the vendor outside when Sarah is changing clothes and he's peaking.

Before I start working on anything I try to first figure out a general concept of the story and where I want to go with it.

Not sure where I want to go with Alex. I think that was the name of the guy in jail.

The story with him ends up when he gets jailed and Sarah finds out he already has a fiancee and that he was doing this to collect money to pay for the fiancee's brother treatment.
And the fiancee was that girl Sarah temporarily replaced to work in the brothel. Can't remember her name.

Basically, everything that happened between Alex and Sarah was a lie. He only did it for the money.
At least that's what he's saying... Maybe, just maybe there's more underneath all that.
Remember, some guys want to have sex with Sarah "just because". You can make Alex one of those guys. He loves...umm...his fiancee (her name also escapes me), but he enjoyed having sex with Sarah. So, when an opportunity presents itself he'll just want to have sex with her. There's really no need to take it further, unless you want to of course.

If you don't want to go that route, also remember the other guy she saw on the beach who she herself noted that "this guy's dick is really big". You can easily work in non-story, pure desire scenes with him.

I do like the idea of the merchant having scenes though, him peeking seemed like a great start to something that was never finished......well, this game was full of moments like that....

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fixed it now. Download either map file and place it inside data folder or download the full game again.

Woo krypt0nite doing god's work. Love your content update again man, keep going at it. We're still waiting for more! I think it was me who was requesting more shota updates but damn your work is too good haha. Hope you keep doing more shotas
Didn't see this until now. Thanks man. Always nice to see that someone likes things you do. :)

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, it's been taken down.

First time I forget and post full link and it instantly gets taken down.
I'll reupload in the morning, don't have time right now.

EDIT:

Link got taken down almost instantly and my account got banned.
I'll make new account tomorrow and reupload everything.

EDIT1:

" " + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"
Let's see how long this one stays up.

Last edited:

FoolClone

Reputation score
Downloaded newest version to get endings and such, my saves were overwritten. Was this by design? Am I at fault for this?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh...

If you read changelog then you would know that the translation comes with two save files so people that don't want to play the game can check the new content I added.

"1st Save File: Endings on left, scenes on the right
2nd Save File: Bandits scenes, there's a little guide few pages back."

So, first and second save files get overwritten.

Unfortunately, if your latest save file was on either 1st or 2nd, it's lost.

What you should have done is download the latest version and copy your save files inside the new version directory.
That way you wouldn't lose your save files. I hope you have a backup or something.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Problems with overwritten saves, the user will 99.9% be the one at fault.

FoolClone

Reputation score
Weeping all the way to the fap, feelsbadman

edit: had close enough saves on three and four trying to leave the vampire's place without getting mauled by rape flowers. Long live

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Weeping all the way to the fap, feelsbadman

edit: had close enough saves on three and four trying to leave the vampire's place without getting mauled by rape flowers. Long live
You can avoid the flowers.
If you follow the path on the outer side of the rock formations on either side the flowers won't attack you at all.