What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The value of a variable 36 somewhere during the game changes to a letter.
In your case specifically the variable 36 changes to letter f when it should be a number.
Inside the script for which you got that error, there is an if statement where variable 36 is compared to a number.
Since the value of the variable 36 in your case is "f", the script can't compare a string with an integer so you get that error.

It's a pretty hard thing to fix since there's no way to find out where that variable changes to "f".

Do you have any previous saves so I can check the value of variable 36 in them.
That way I would narrow down the events in which it changed.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sure thought only and only really 3 hours of playtime apart for anything substantial. I hope they help narrow it down.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The value of the variable is "f" is every save file except for the first one.
My guess is this happens in one of the earlier events.

Guess I'll have to play from the start and check the value of the variable after every event to see where it changes.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just played the game for the start over the last few days up to the events with the bandits and the variable 36 remains unchanged until I get to the bandits' map.
Up until that point, the value of variable 36 was 0 and when you click on the wooden board the value changes to 1 which is still a number and it doesn't crash the game.

It remains a puzzle how the variable 36 changes for some of you to "f".

In any case, I made a little fix so even if it changes to "f" for some of you before the bandits' event, a script will change the value of variable 36 to 1 so it doesn't crash the game for you.

Translation 1.9
"Https://mega.nz/" in front of the link
Full Game(Mega Link): #!JXgw3SRa!Aq2aE-UNKeqGTVz-jZpdUhBdaG1kUJxORVzd2YvxWAI
Data(Mega Link): #!cHoSDAaS!XMKLhiQxNq2H-xHsGuhVzIFR-6Vwzq0_tkrnmrKzaxc​​​​​​​

Changelog:
v1.9

- Made a little fix for people that had problems with the bandits' event crashing the game

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wish I could say how that happened as well, but none the less I thank you for the effort of fixing it, and ensuring that it won't repeat itself on another play through! Cheers!

FoolClone

Reputation score
Yo, so, aside from both games crashing at random scenes (not repeatably, or commonly) I am running some amaaazing faps with these titles, fam. This is one of those I don't know what to expect and the surprise is all too pleasant. Uncles n grandaddys shall be sexed thoroughly. Thanks a ton

EDIT: Apparently I've finished both this game and the 2nd one without ever leaving the village or speaking with the farmer. No wonder most my recollection room is a black mass. Is it just me or is this one so much beefier with content compared to the 2nd? Also, are all those outfits (white skirt & top, bondage string, etc.) that are shown on the creator's website included in this game? Lastly- is it safe to assume that he's abandoned his work completely?

Last edited:

lordjorge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi thanks for you hard work, i plaig the game but i cant find the cow farm, thanks for any help.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yo, so, aside from both games crashing at random scenes (not repeatably, or commonly) I am running some amaaazing faps with these titles, fam. This is one of those I don't know what to expect and the surprise is all too pleasant. Uncles n grandaddys shall be sexed thoroughly. Thanks a ton

EDIT: Apparently I've finished both this game and the 2nd one without ever leaving the village or speaking with the farmer. No wonder most my recollection room is a black mass. Is it just me or is this one so much beefier with content compared to the 2nd? Also, are all those outfits (white skirt & top, bondage string, etc.) that are shown on the creator's website included in this game? Lastly- is it safe to assume that he's abandoned his work completely?
The reason the first game is more beefie is because that game is complete compared to his second game that he left unfinished. If i remember corectly there are some events with the white costume but its just 1st or second varient...like getting groped so nothing much. I saw a couple of weeks ago someone answering the question " is the second game still beeing worked on? " and the answer was no. Looks like the developer explained that because of some problems in his life he will stop making games so i would say to not get youre hopes up. If you want a similar game to this one you can try Scale Garden games. I think he is almost finished and its ready to release a new one but don't quote me on that i have no real proof, i am just saying that cause usually he gets out a game every 3-4 years sooo yeah. Still waiting on that with great anticipation and hoping he will release it soon. Sorry for my english, its not the best. Hope i answered some of youre questions.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The reason the first game is more beefie is because that game is complete compared to his second game that he left unfinished. If i remember corectly there are some events with the white costume but its just 1st or second varient...like getting groped so nothing much. I saw a couple of weeks ago someone answering the question " is the second game still beeing worked on? " and the answer was no. Looks like the developer explained that because of some problems in his life he will stop making games so i would say to not get youre hopes up. If you want a similar game to this one you can try Scale Garden games. I think he is almost finished and its ready to release a new one but don't quote me on that i have no real proof, i am just saying that cause usually he gets out a game every 3-4 years sooo yeah. Still waiting on that with great anticipation and hoping he will release it soon. Sorry for my english, its not the best. Hope i answered some of youre questions.
where do you even find the white outfit, i've beat the game a few times and never found it. This includes all the way up the the beach area/brothel.

lordjorge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Below the southern fields...
I think you say this place

Sin título.png

but i cant go because i get that messanger, soy i start to tlak with all the people and get all the scene u can get o find, but i still cant get, i alreday end with gordon in the inn, the temple with, the doctor and the son of the merchant, i can enter in the military school, the blacksmith.

note: when a end the last scene with the farmer in the notrh watchtower, i read in the guide of the game, the next day you need to go to the item shop, but i think i dont did that, and know whe i go to the item shop who is attending is not the uncle is a old lady.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think you say this place

View attachment 14073

but i cant go because i get that messanger, soy i start to tlak with all the people and get all the scene u can get o find, but i still cant get, i alreday end with gordon in the inn, the temple with, the doctor and the son of the merchant, i can enter in the military school, the blacksmith.

note: when a end the last scene with the farmer in the notrh watchtower, i read in the guide of the game, the next day you need to go to the item shop, but i think i dont did that, and know whe i go to the item shop who is attending is not the uncle is a old lady.
Dude, the cow farm is literaly above the place you are now. You see that tiny little gap north of where you are? You go there where the fence is. That's where the farmer is but you must have finished the first 2 encounters with him in north tower west side where you help him pull out weeds and he gropes you. If you didn't do those then i don't think the cow farm scene triggers.

where do you even find the white outfit, i've beat the game a few times and never found it. This includes all the way up the the beach area/brothel.
Its in the second game and its a day job at the inn where you usually go at night to server customers in bikini but now you go during the day. At least that's what i remember. I guess i'll try playing that one again since i can't remember all that well.

lordjorge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dude, the cow farm is literaly above the place you are now. You see that tiny little gap north of where you are? You go there where the fence is. That's where the farmer is but you must have finished the first 2 encounters with him in north tower west side where you help him pull out weeds and he gropes you. If you didn't do those then i don't think the cow farm scene triggers.

Its in the second game and its a day job at the inn where you usually go at night to server customers in bikini but now you go during the day. At least that's what i remember. I guess i'll try playing that one again since i can't remember all that well.
That is the think i dont ehat i did wrong o if i miss something, because i alredy go all the town talk whit all the people the only thing i cant get is the item shop scene but i thinki miss because is happend after the last scene in the norht wach tower, i dont go to item shop the next morning, and know is always there a old lady no the uncle.

Can you see my collection room if i mist someting, thanks for the help.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've only played the first one, and there is a white outfit in the asset files in my directory, complete with combat animations and what not, so figured it was in the first game too

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've only played the first one, and there is a white outfit in the asset files in my directory, complete with combat animations and what not, so figured it was in the first game too
Yeah i saw that aswell but i don't think there is any event with those clothes in the first game. Those clothes are for the Inn day job, so unless you can go to the inn during the day and do something there then its not an event for this game.

That is the think i dont ehat i did wrong o if i miss something, because i alredy go all the town talk whit all the people the only thing i cant get is the item shop scene but i thinki miss because is happend after the last scene in the norht wach tower, i dont go to item shop the next morning, and know is always there a old lady no the uncle.

Can you see my collection room if i mist someting, thanks for the help.
I think you bugged youre save. Probably because you didn't go to the item shop to get those panties when he told you then the scene didn't trigger. Another posibility is that you advanced the events from the military outpost with the soldiers. Those events are supposed to be watched at the end, when you finished all event varients with all the other NPC. Try to go back if you have a save when he told you to get the panties.

lordjorge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah i saw that aswell but i don't think there is any event with those clothes in the first game. Those clothes are for the Inn day job, so unless you can go to the inn during the day and do something there then its not an event for this game.

I think you bugged youre save. Probably because you didn't go to the item shop to get those panties when he told you then the scene didn't trigger. Another posibility is that you advanced the events from the military outpost with the soldiers. Those events are supposed to be watched at the end, when you finished all event varients with all the other NPC. Try to go back if you have a save when he told you to get the panties.
I dont have other save XD, but thanks for the help bro, i go to start again XD.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm currently stuck at the checkpoint before Marionate village or whatever it's called at the guard camp. General Lullan lady says I can only pass if I defeat her. Am I supposed to defeat the general Lullan lady? She's pretty damn hard and despite having Holy Ring, bought the highest defensive talisman and diamond necklace from the shop, upgraded the sword all the way to 11 (with the one ending metal crystal upgrade also)... I'm only doing 102 damage to her with rotating cut, and she does 240. Unless the tent is the "brothel" mentioned in the guide, in which case I haven't been able to trigger the girl appearing outside the brothel yet to get a certificate. Any help?

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm currently stuck at the checkpoint before Marionate village or whatever it's called at the guard camp. General Lullan lady says I can only pass if I defeat her. Am I supposed to defeat the general Lullan lady? She's pretty damn hard and despite having Holy Ring, bought the highest defensive talisman and diamond necklace from the shop, upgraded the sword all the way to 11 (with the one ending metal crystal upgrade also)... I'm only doing 102 damage to her with rotating cut, and she does 240. Unless the tent is the "brothel" mentioned in the guide, in which case I haven't been able to trigger the girl appearing outside the brothel yet to get a certificate. Any help?
You have to beat the general, Its the only way to progress. The brothel its not the military camp, its a new map with an inn and a beach...you will find out once you reach that place. Try stuning her with the kick and i mean only hitting her with the kick because that move stuns for 3 turns and if you keep using that move then it will reset and keep her permanent stunned. Hope it works, good luck.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, that did the trick... though you have to get lucky, or not be unlucky, since the stun gives the enemy a chance to recover early, and then sometimes it won't stun them at all. Had to do a few re-plays just kicking over and over again to disable her healing long enough to defeat here.