What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

Spurious

Reputation score
Translation 1.9
" " in front of the link
Full Game(Mega Link):
#!JXgw3SRa!Aq2aE-UNKeqGTVz-jZpdUhBdaG1kUJxORVzd2YvxWAI
Hello, I've just download this file but I can't see any text inside the game, any hints?
Thank you.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello, I've just download this file but I can't see any text inside the game, any hints?
Thank you.
you probably need to set your region settings and unicode to japanese. even if it is an english translation.

Spurious

Reputation score
you probably need to set your region settings and unicode to japanese. even if it is an english translation.
Yep, I've thought about that but even with Ntleas the problem is still the same, while with other games it worked (and I have no problems also when I have to decompress japanese type characters from .rar files). :(
A screen:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yep, I've thought about that but even with Ntleas the problem is still the same, while with other games it worked (and I have no problems also when I have to decompress japanese type characters from .rar files). :(
A screen:

Well, maybe you can try using "Locale Emulator", as suggested in the opening post's Q&A section? *wink*
I tried it with NTLEAS too, and indeed, no text that way.

Spurious

Reputation score
Well, maybe you can try using "Locale Emulator", as suggested in the opening post's Q&A section? *wink*
I tried it with NTLEAS too, and indeed, no text that way.
Woah, that worked, thank you. :D
And yes, my fault, I usually underestimate those readme or Q&A around, dang. Lesson learned. :3

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are there saves for the extra content scenes available? I lost my old saves and everything seems to be deleted.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not right now but when I release v2.0(probably next week), I'll make an area where you can trigger all the extra scenes and endings.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good thing you asked.... I posted it on f95zone but forgot to post it here... lol

UPDATE 2.0

NEW LINK IN THIS POST
Included with the game are two save files:
- The first save file is the temporary gallery where you can trigger all the scenes and endings I made except for the bandit ones.
- The second save file is the point before the bandits' scene start. If you want to see their scenes load up that save file and follow the guide below I wrote. Because of the way I made the scene, I feared they would get buggy so I ended up not including them in the gallery.

New Content: Mierupa Ending, x3 Bandit Scenes, x1 Guard Scene

Mierupa Ending:
- To trigger Sarah needs to reach 100 pregnancy while having sex with Mierupa.

Bandit Scenes:
- To trigger first you have to be able to go out of the village. After seeing the introduction scene, the next day Sarah comes to the camp, she will have the option to go fishing with Manmaka if she talks to him. The next day after that scene when Sarah comes to the camp again, she will have the option to either go to the fishing area and fish again with Manmaka or help Arts in the camp. Each scene increases Sarah's "bond" with each of the bandits. Later at night, one of the bandits will ask her if she wants to stay for the dinner. If her "bond" is deep enough, she will have the option to spend the night in the camp. As her bond with the bandits' increases (and it increases by either helping Arts in the camp or going to fish with Manmaka), she will have to option to spend the night in the camp with both of them. Note that scene isn't implemented yet, but the option is.

Guard Scene:
- As Sarah gets the option to leave the village, she will spend a lot of time away. Some of the guards noticed that she's leaving the village and confront her about it. To trigger it Sarah must spend at least 7 nights outside the village (she needs to sleep 7 times outside <- bandit scenes aren't included in this count, but I will add this at some later time).
The next time Sarah comes to the village and sleeps in her bed, if the count is 7 or higher, a scene will trigger inside the military academy. After that scene the first time Sarah goes to the barrier, one of the guards will confront her about it and Sarah agrees to meet with them and talk about it. As she agreed to, the next morning Sarah goes to the cave and the scene with Guards happens there. The guard scene has a lot of different small variations. Some are random, some depend on the player's choices. Most notably is the foursome choice if you decide to do the rotation all over again. After that scene, Sarah will be able to trigger different events with the guards throughout the village, These different events aren't yet implemented but I'll be working on them for the next update.

That's it for now. I hope you like the new scenes

I'd like to hear what you think of the new scenes and whether you like the sprite animations more or the CG ones.

Last edited:

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you certain the saves are included? I dont have them in your reupload

-just upload the saves via ulmf so they avoid mega deletion

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you certain the saves are included? I dont have them in your reupload

-just upload the saves via ulmf so they avoid mega deletion
They're not... The last version I uploaded, I forgot to put the files inside... It was very late so...

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They're not... The last version I uploaded, I forgot to put the files inside... It was very late so...

Love your endings dude you're a freaking natural at this! Please add more stuff as this is quality content I haven't seen been added in awhile.

Also one bug I ran into is for Mierpu/shop guy. If you get pregnant on the first cum (theres total of 2) it crashes and displays some kind of bug message about 'clear or something. Just wanted to point that out.

Also also, I prefer the sprite ones, the CG ones are a bit overused but what would be nice is if you incorporate both by having one on the side and the sprite view on another.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's always nice to see some1 appreciate your work :p

I tried using both sprite and CG but it's very difficult since all the pictures are centered on the middle of the screen and they're far too big. If I move CG to the side, because of the small resolution, you wouldn't see half of the picture. I could use for example sprite and then switch to CG when the guy is about to cum or something like that. Some people prefer CG, some prefer sprite so I tried to add scenes with both of them.

The other problem is the sprite animation can't run at the same time as the CG animation is running. Basically, when the CG is loaded the game is paused since a script is running.

To get to the recollection, you have to load save 1 that comes with the latest update (2.0). I'm making a zone inside the game for the scenes I added but it's a long way from completion. The main problem with recollection is that when I wrote and made the scenes I didn't plan to make a recollection so it's fucked up a bit to do it now. Most of the bugs from the 2.0 are because of the recollection.

As for the bug you reported, I found the cause. I missed the first event where they have sex and didn't put a loop there that I should have. It's fixed now so the error shouldn't pop up anymore.
Uploading the newest update now. I'll name it BugFix-1 at the end.

NEWLINK:
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj155863-s...cut-v2-2-1-translation-v2-0.11198/post-993661

Last edited:

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the update in the new scene was awesome. I like both Cg and sprite animation.
I think I found a bug in Bandit Art scene when she visit him twice. When Art inseminate her, the egg and sperm picture pop up on the North-East Corner but doesn't disappear afterward like with Mierrpu scene. Afterward the game get very buggy to play.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you talking about the second scene with Arts?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I figured out what it was.
I forgot to add erase picture command after Sarah's pregnancy got to 100 and then because of contraceptive was prevented.
I fixed that now and will upload the game yet again :/
I'll name the version Bugfix-2 so people can clearly see what's the newest version.

Sry for the little bugs :/

Changelog:
BugFix-1
- Fixed error if Sarah got pregnant with Mierupa the first time they had sex. Forgot to put a loop there so... It's fixed now
- Fixed rare error you could get when having sex with Aramis

BugFix2
- Fixed the pregnancy image not going away when pregnancy gets prevented by contraceptive.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes I found.
- Added a common event call for pregnancy in last Arts scene I missed.
- Fixed in Mierupa Ending a scene where semen wasn't showing when he was cumming.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Keep it up dude, one request I do have though is if there any shota endings, it would be nice if you can work on one next! :)

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I did plan on adding few new shota scenes inside the academy but I never got around to actually do it.
Usually, I do a scene when I have a decent idea for the story and then I just build the scene all around it.

I'll probably take a break from doing anything on this game so I can finish the translation I'm doing.
After that, I'll probably do a scene or two again.

Areneys

Reputation score
Seems like the link is dead. Possible to get it back again?

Thanks for translation and stuff :)