What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not sure.

If you trigger Aramis beating up Mierupa event before class scenes I think you need to wait for the wounded farmer event.
After that, you'll be able to get back inside the Military Academy, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to trigger them. I think you will be but not sure.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn.. I didn't want to do it all over again xD

Report:
Pilgrim scene in the Inn at evening.
"you're" ~ you'll
Pilgrim:
"Even if he puts it inside you, you're still do it with me, right?"

Edit 1:
Afterwards.
Pilgrim:
"It seems you're enjoyed that..."

"you're" ~ you -- or you're enjoying

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thx Camikaa for reporting these. You can't even begin to imagine how helpful you are :)

EDIT:

I just checked the code for the classroom event and you should be able to trigger them all when you can go inside the academy again.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No problem. It must take so much effort, work and time to make a full translation and sharing out for free.
This is the least we can do to help out.

About the class event, I just finished the evening Pub events, and now I have acess to the Military Academy again. I was able to enter and see the classroom event, without any problems :)

Edit 1:
There is a bug that after you finish Gordon pub events, you're able to go back to the Military Academy. And if you talk with Aramis there, you'll repeat the last sex scene you had and Sarah speaks about Melena and Mierupa, and Aramis says he's gonna kill him (the event seems to be playing again) and after that the game goes black screen.

Save file for testing:

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did you see the event when Aramis beats Mierupa?

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason after I finished all pub events I managed to get inside.. lol (You can check my save file for all events I did in the recolletion room)
Yes, I've seen that event, Melena is not even in my house anymore.

Report:
Mierupa event.
"cummed" ~ came

Sarah:
"Haaaa~... Haaaa~...Fuuuu~... He cummed so much..."

Afterwards
"You came?" ~ you came (perhaps change the . to ? in the phrase "didn't I.")

Mierupa:
"Haa... ngh... hey, I told you before didn't I. Scream that You came? by my dick when you cum!!"

And afterwards as well
"U-Uncles" ~ U-Uncle's
Sarah
"Aahh!! U-Uncles penis feels so good!!"

Edit 1:
After the farmar/mow guy gets injured and sent to the hospital.
"apsolutely" ~ absolutely

Dorutomu:
"Thanks. I'll keep watching over him, so don't worry. I'll make sure he's apsolutely safe."

Afterwards, in sex scene with doctor Dorutomu.
"You came?" ~ you came (this one appears alot xD)

Sarah:
"Haa... Haa... You came? inside..."

And after the sex scene
"cum again" ~ come again

Dorutomu:
"If you would cum again, I will continue to cum inside you, Sarah, until you get pregnant. We can then get married."

Edit 2:
Okay, that bug is avoidable. After I did all Gordon pub events, I was able to enter the Military Academy before talking with the injured farmer. After I spoke with the farmer, and took him to the hospital, Sarah says she'll ask the guards in the Military Academy to tighten the security. And so when I enter there this bug does not happen anymore, it triggers the event where she calls for everyone to increase patrols.

Edit 3:
Military gathering event.
"and part" ~ are part

Aramis:
"Sarah, officers gathered here and part of the Tiger's Force. They're gathered here so they can hit an enemy with full strenght if needed. They must never be dispersed."

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That bug was caused by an overlook of the author. I just added a little switch to prevent it from happening.

The funny thing is there's only a small window when you can enter the academy and that is just on the day the wounder farmer is lying on the ground.
If you just continue to play the game and trigger the event of the wounded farmer without going to the academy first, then everything would play out fine.

Anyhow, I'll upload the data folder in a moment to fix the bug. If you have the game already just overwrite the data folder and you're good to go.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the update!

Report;
Drug Seller Boss Pub event.
"put put" ~ put

Natalia:
"Sarah's boobs made his dick so hard... You can put put your swimsuit on, Sarah..."

Edit 1:
Crown Prince:
"This damn Achillus send all of them back."

"send" ~ sent
"Achilus" ~ Achilles

Edit 2:
"Genera" ~ General

Southerfield:
"But to think the entire army will be under command of Genera Achilles... And they highly anticipated wedding with Princess Leida is also near. The next era will belong ot Achilles then.

Edit 3:
Event that Sarah shows Gordon her house.
"Folloe" ~ Follow

Sarah:
"Falloe me."

Afterwards.

Southerfield:
"Generals, thank you much for coming."

"thank you much" ~ thank you very much -- or thank you so much

Edit 4:
And afterwards
"do to" ~ to do

Southerfield:
"I did get permission from the count properly do to as I wanted here."

I'm not sure if count is someone or some organization or it's a typo of court word;
Also the phrase is a bit off. Perhaps it should be: I did get permission from the court(count)
properly to do as I wanted here.

Edit 5:
Same event.
"heart" ~ heart's

General Sartre(Left):
"Now that we've come here, they won't dare to make any move. Let's enjoy the women to our heart content..."

Edit 6:
Gordon date event.

This part should be Sarah's dialog, I belive. But it's not in the pinkish text color, neither says who is saying it.
NSFW image

Afterwards.
"You're are" ~ You're a

Vaibal:
"You're are sperm toilet after all."

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

General line was just too big so the last letter didn't fit on the screen :(

Did you maybe find the Morgan scene while you were playing?

You could only trigger it every day at evening but only after finishing the quest for Morgan and before Aramis beat up Mierupa.

Did the bandit events work? There were two events. One where they defeat her and the fishing event?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Found a bug where after getting the first classroom event and Peta having sex with Sarah....she no longer can enter Academy and if you examine it she says "I don't want to enter right now" the line she uses after Aramis beat up Mierupa but before the farmer event.

Morgan quest does not trigger. I've finished his quest and it's before Aramis beat up Mierupa and I still get the message that it's too late in the evening.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

General line was just too big so the last letter didn't fit on the screen :(

Did you maybe find the Morgan scene while you were playing?

You could only trigger it every day at evening but only after finishing the quest for Morgan and before Aramis beat up Mierupa.

Did the bandit events work? There were two events. One where they defeat her and the fishing event?
Thanks, I didn't know that word.

Ahhh I missed that quest then.. I never tried to enter any other place except the Inn when it was evening time.
Edit: I tried to trigger it like you said, but I can't enter Morgan house at the evening. During day Elizabeth is there, but no quest / scene starts.

Edit 1:
I also can't enter the Military Academy anymore, If I load the same save file in another game, I can enter inside the Academy, but I can't enter the room where Aramis is (which is fine)

Save file for testing:

Edit 2:
Dorutomu event.
"cum" ~ come
Dorutomu:
"A patient might cum inside and see us if we do it here. Let's go to one of the other rooms."

Edit 3:
Old Man event.
"You came?" ~ You came

Sarah:
"Haaa... Haaa... Haaa... You came? inside again..."

Edit 4:
Peta event.
"side" ~ inside

Peta:
"I came...side... Haa... Haa..."

Edit 5:
Dorutomu event.
"cum" ~ come

Sarah:
"I wonder if that person will cum again today... Meanwhile, I'll..."

Last edited:

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug where after getting the first classroom event and Peta having sex with Sarah....she no longer can enter Academy and if you examine it she says "I don't want to enter right now" the line she uses after Aramis beat up Mierupa but before the farmer event.

Morgan quest does not trigger. I've finished his quest and it's before Aramis beat up Mierupa and I still get the message that it's too late in the evening.
I too couldn't trigger Morgan quest,. I finish his quest near the start of the game. Im guessing in-game evening is when the screen dim to yellowish~orange, if so I proceeded to enter his home and I get the message "it getting late. i better go home". Not sure if this is bug or I haven't done the prerequisites for Morgan Quest.

Edit I also found a a piece of untranslated line. Visit the bodyguard in the inn during the evening,
This is a screenshot I took of the untranslated line ----- >

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I completely forgot to check if you can enter Morgan's house in the evening... I'll have to rework that a bit.

Meanwhile, here's the fix for the military academy.

#!JbRTxJQC!QfdP9gfZiMNrwtRuaxYPp1d9kFfaR8IVKX6nT1kiZGo

Right from the message board at the military academy, I made an event. Just step on the first square right from the board and press ENTER.
You'll be able to go back inside the academy.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found a bug. If you equip the swimsuit top and then try to put on the Jacket you get the following error, "File (eval):1 in 'initialize'Graphics/Pictures/kigae/kigae_2_swimd cannot be found."

Also, at the start when first getting the Rod Opium in the village, there are some times when it is called Red Opium. I'm not sure which it is supposed to be, but just wanted to let you know that you had translated it as both at different spots.

Edit: Found another bug. I'm on the Elder's Request 2, Turta's Fields. I beat the monsters without talking to the outsider guy, Rentan, and now I can't complete the quest, he just says that there are 4 monsters in the south field, but I've already beat them.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And where exactly are you changing into a swimsuit? Inside your room?
The whole event for clothing wasn't made to put jacket on swimsuit :)
It's like you're trying to break the game :p
It's authors fault for letting you even get an option to put on jacket over swimsuit :)

I fixed the problem with Turta quest. I made a small fix for you.
#!UCgFEQDT!bvoXZqGdLjd5-Ft_WmDZDhCGISZg_VmxFxVt46mGzKQ

Copy the file inside the data folder and overwrite.
Start your game and load the game file.
Go one square down from the water bucket and press ENTER.
Then talk with the guy next to the bucket and it should work.

I'll update the full game/data links and changelog later.

EDIT:

So my guess is you wanted to walk naked around and then a choice opened to equip swimsuit and normal clothes and then you went to experiment and you got the error...

The problem is the author never fully made this function functional.
But since I think this could be a nice addition to the game I'll make it functional but I'll need some time for that.

And the Red/Rod Optium happens when you take a break of one month between translations. You forgot what terms you used and shit like that happens.
I should be Rod Opium so I fixed it.

Last edited:

KaiShan

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys can i play in "Sarah..." on win 10? i download version (of translation) 1-2 and there is error. Game cant find モンスター256_256_01 but he is in the right directory i try to copy this file from jap version but not avail result. And when i download version 1-3 i got no fonts even in jap locale and this file still missing. If anyone is see something like i do please tell what you do.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys can i play in "Sarah..." on win 10? i download version (of translation) 1-2 and there is error. Game cant find モンスター256_256_01 but he is in the right directory i try to copy this file from jap version but not avail result. And when i download version 1-3 i got no fonts even in jap locale and this file still missing. If anyone is see something like i do please tell what you do.
You will almost certainly have to have your computer's locale set to japanese when you download, and extract the game. That said, it does work in Windows 10, I downloaded it yesterday and have been playing it for hours since.

kR1pt0n1t3 I was in my bedroom when trying that on, but I wasn't really trying to break the game, I just figured the swimsuit was an alternative underwear set to the Camisole and White Panties. Thanks for the Turta quest fix.

Edit: Neither the Turta Quest fix nor the Academy fix seem to be working for me, and I don't know why. I tried creating a new save and everything, even re-extracted the game in a new location, applied the 2 fixes, and then created a new save. Both have the same issue, I can't complete the Turta quest, it doesn't register that I've killed the 4 monsters, and I can't enter the Academy after Aramis beats up Meirupa...

I do want to say, also, thank you very much for your work, this really is great, and I'm glad that you're putting such effort into a great game.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's a fix for players that are starting from scratch.

Did you even read this?

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a fix for players that are starting from scratch.

Did you even read this?

Yeah, I figured it out. He doesn't have a bucket next to him at first, so you have to go 2 squares down, then the bucket appears, at that point I still couldn't talk to him, but when I tried to go back into the south field it autopathed me to him and started the scene, so it just triggered differently than you explained, I don't know why.

I did go reread about the academy thing, and didn't realize that it was supposed to lock you out until after you met an injured farmer, so I'll have to continue on more, but I assume that the fix will work there.