What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Redownload map33.rxdata and copy it inside the data folder.

Go to the spot inside the picture and press enter. If you've done it right you should see message "YOU'VE CLICKED ON THE RIGHT SPOT".

If it shows, go to Peta's room and the scene must trigger.

Rokkora

Reputation score
Hello. First of, thank you for your hard work on this game. It's working great so far.

But, I've encountered an error when Sarah told Mierupa she's pregnant and that he told his wife to watch over the store, then this error just pops up. Any idea why this happened?
1542848395295.png

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Added a new line inside the village story event where it's explained why Sarah is so special. New lines kinda tie up the loose end of how she knows that she's pregnant. In the original game it was always game over when Sarah got pregnant because as the story told, she would always bear a female child and as soon as she gave birth, she would die. There can't be two girls blessed by Aphrodite at the same time. When I introduced pregnancy endings, it messed up with that part of the story so I changed it a bit to kinda make sense now. Now as the story tells it, Sarah can sense when she's pregnant almost instantly as she gets pregnant because of the goddess Aphrodite powers she has. This will now require me to edit and change few of the endings which I'll do in one of the future updates.
@kR1pt0n1t3 I've been wondering since I read this a while back but never thought to just ask until now, but with the changes you are making - adding further story and endings etc - are you sticking with the original point of Sarah dying at childbirth or are you planning on / in the process of changing that original plot point to instead not result in Sarah's death? I understand that changing the author's original vision could be seen as an issue, but personally I would say that changing that plot point would be for the better as any character that has feelings for Sarah, knowing this, probably would actually want to avoid getting her pregnant as much as possible. Simply because that would mean killing her. And I don't see Sarah begging to be impregnated, like she does in some scenes, with this in mind either. Practically begging to be killed.

While adding to the story, just speaking my mind of course, I would see changing that plot point to instead be something else - like she does not die but only her first born inherits a blessing and any future children do not (meaning the blessed line is always small anyway) - as being an improvement. It would make character motivations make a lot more sense at least. And wouldn't put a damper on the pregnancy endings as they wouldn't mean "Hey you're going to die".

Curious about your thoughts.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Shima
The original story was that Sarah dies if she has a female child and it would always be a female so basically this meant 100% of the time she would die when she has got pregnant. That's why you always get GAME OVER when she's pregnant. It was assumed she died months later during childbirth even though it wasn't shown. It was never explained why exactly but it probably had something to do that two people blessed by Aphrodite can't exist at the same time. At first, I was quite resistant to change anything made by the original author, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized the only reason this was added to the game was to provide some kind of plot armor so the author doesn't have to make endings. Since I made endings, the plot armor put by the author didn't work quite well. So I had to either change the rules of the plot armor or change the story a bit in general. I decided to change the plot armor so that she can have many male children but only one female child and that whenever she has a female child, she dies.

When I started this I had a few other ideas. One of them was that when Sarah gets pregnant, the player would be able to continue the game. As the player continued to play, Sarah's pregnancy would develop more and more up to the point when she realized she was pregnant. Player then would have a choice to either stop pregnancy (which would mean Sarah would not die) or continue the pregnancy to see the endings (which would mean Sarah would die). This wasn't such a big deal to make but the main problem I had with it is that I didn't have graphical stuff like sprites, CG art or anything to back it up. I would need sprites for different stages of pregnancy and all the other graphical CG art for the events with her belly bigger and bigger with each stage. It was just impossible to get that so I gave up on this idea.

Instead, I decided to go for cut-scene endings. This, in turn, had its own problems. The main was a quite big plot hole in the story. How does Sarah realize she's pregnant and how does she know who the father is? It was easy with Aramis since, at the point in the game, he's the only one that has sex with Sarah. But after Aramis beats Mierupa, Sarah has sex with almost everyone. So, how the fuck does she know? It's not like she instantly could know who the father is? Then it hit me... Why would she not know? It could be some useless special Aphrodite Goddess power that makes her drawn to the person that got her pregnant. It's like a sixth sense feeling... That's how I at least imagine it.

The changed storyline is as follows:
- Sarah can have many male children and will not die and have only one female child and will die
- Because of a special power, she's drawn to the person that got her pregnant and because of that she also knows that she is pregnant

Keep in mind that almost no one knows Sarah is going to die if she gets pregnant. Only the player knows that and maybe few people inside the village like Balls, village elder Heitosu and Morgan. Sarah for sure doesn't know it nor most of the NPC inside the village and none of the NPCs outside of the village. So basically the whole game you're trying to kill Sarah by having her have sex! How do you feel about that, you murderer!

@Rokkora
I'm addressing that issue right now. It's a general issue that happens with triggering endings from inside the game because of the way I made the events and the engine. I'm now revising events to prevent such an error from ever happening.
Since I'm still working on it, I can't upload a fix right now. It will be done probably in like 2-3 days.

Last edited:

Rokkora

Reputation score
@kR1pt0n1t3

It's okay. I appreciate your hard work and effort on getting this fixed along adding events all on your own!

Can I ask one more question? Is there walkthrough on how to trigger the extra events/endings aside from Mierupa? Or is Mierupa the catalyst for the extra content to trigger?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Rokkara
For endings, the trigger for the most part is to get Sarah's pregnancy value to 100 with XY NPC.

So far Peta, Meirupa, Aramis, Guranan and Tutsi Tribe have an ending. Unlike all of the others which require you to just get the pregnancy value to 100, Peta's ending is a bit different.

Except endings, there are now quite a lot of scenes that I've added to the game. They include Peddler, Merchants, Ogre Huk, Guards, Bandits Arts and Manmaka among others.

I might write a short guide but I think most of it is just self-explanatory. Basically, you need to revisit NPC's every day to see all the events.
I think I'll probably write a guide for scenes that have hidden variables for triggering.

Rokkora

Reputation score
Oh okay. I finally got them. Thank you so much for your response!

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I started a new game to play through again since it's been a little while since I had. Anywho, I came across this error when sleeping with Aramis for the first time after the tutorial. I've seen a lot of pre-breakup scenes and only just started talking to him to get the story to progress and I get this error.

download (1).png

Save file: "mega.nz/ + #!kvxTiYbY!_7qOqAZo0Q6_JK0vvajhjIg1DbnGkwAZIz063GmhKzQ"

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's because of the new things I added. You'll have to wait until I release v2.3 version.

I'm currently testing the things I've added so I will upload it soon.

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's because of the new things I added. You'll have to wait until I release v2.3 version.

I'm currently testing the things I've added so I will upload it soon.
Alright~ Good to know, thanks for the quick reply :)

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
YOU WILL NEED TO START FROM THE BEGINNING IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FROM THIS PATCH BECAUSE OF ALL THE CHANGES I DID. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN :)

Because of the fuckup, I now rushed the v2.3 before properly testing it and without finishing some of the stuff I wanted to do. Some of the stuff like fixing grammar error I didn't do until the end because I had to rush it now.

LINK TO v2.3 - "mega.nz/" + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

As always there's gonna be some bugs. Report it and I'll fix it. Hopefully, there aren't that many.

Note:
The relationship system isn't quite finished yet. The starting values of relationships aren't set to what they should be. Everyone starts at 0 now but since there's no use for them yet, you won't have any problems while playing. Currently, every time Sarah has sex with an NPC the relationship value is increased by 1~4 . The max value of the relationship is 50 and min is 0. In the future, I'll update events and set starting value to what I think they should be. Obviously, NPC's Sarah knows should have more than 0 when starting the game.

I changed the default windowskin to this one. You can change it to a few others by clicking on the bunny inside Sarah's room.
The menu has been revamped. I removed the status window and put most of the information on the main menu window.

This is the new relationship window. It gives more space for the text and offers some additional information.
As you play the game, the information is updates for each characters after an event has been seen.

By clicking on the bunny you can change windowskin and remove breast bounce from dialog messages.

Code:
Changelog v2.3

Basically, this whole patch was about three things:
1. Fixing any bugs I caused with new content or found in the original content as I played
2. Polishing the translation even further
3. Make a good/solid foundation for adding further content

BUXFIX/CHANGES:

- Countless small changes and adjustments

ADDED CONTENT

Guard Scene
        - Fixed a bug where the player could not trigger the guard scene at the barrier even after sleeping outside the village for more than >5 days
        - Fixed a bug with flickering images during one the guard scene if you had red panties on

New Scene Recollection Room
        - Fixed a stuck bug that happened when the player left the recollection room
        - Fixed a bug where the player couldn't re-watch Morgan's scene in the recollection room even after unlocking it
        - Added a new script that allows replays of endings you've seen inside the recollection room after you've seen it at least once
         (After you see an ending and are sent to the title screen, all the save files are updated and no matter which one you load, you will be able to see that ending inside the recollection room.)

Manmaka and Arts

Temple Door
        - Fixed graphic bug with temple door being the wrong color during some events because I selected the wrong door

Temple Floor
        - Fixed a graphic bug where I mistakenly removed a carpet tile was switched it with a water tile

Aramis End
        - Fixed a bug where the game would crash when you triggered Aramis End

Peta Scene
        - Fixed a bug with one of Peta's scene not triggering properly because of a wrongly set variable

ORIGINAL CONTENT

Barrier Event
        - Fixed a potential bug where you could roam around the village and enter buildings even after Lana tells you to hurry up and get to the barrier

Main Menu
        - Made an overhaul of the main menu window. Now it displays most of the stuff + equipment on the main menu
        - Removed status window because it's obsolete now
        - Added pregnancy and libido bars instead of numbers on the main menu

Equipment Menu
        - Removed "Pregnancy" since there's no reason for it to be there
        - Added "Charm" since there are some items that change the value of charm
         (I think the Charm was supposed to be on the menu, but mistakenly Pregnancy was added)

NEW CONTENT/STUFF (THIS PATCH v2.2.2)

Relationships
        - Introducing the relationship for each NPC which will increase and decrease based on the events seen in the game. This will come into play
          when I put inside the game content about rebuilding Maronite Village. This won't, unfortunately, influence anything currently inside the
          game since it would be too much work right now to adjust every single NPC one by one.

Relations Window
        - Revamped a bit the looks of the relations window yet again to make space for additional text
        - Added a "Relation" bar instead of a number that graphically shows the current relation between Sarah and XY NPC.
          The bar represents current feelings towards the XY NPC. Based on the events it might go up or down.

Relations Window Actor Updates
        - The relations window will be updated with new text as you progress through the story and events
         (This means that at any given time the player will be able to see current story progress with each of the NPC's on the relations list.
          A message will appear on the screen after an event whenever the relationship window is updated.)

Different Windowskins
        - I noticed while playing that sometimes it's hard to read the text because of the bright background tiles like the ones in the temple hospital.
          That's why I've added new windowskins. The default windowskin is changed to blue, which is the one I personally like the most. However, I've
          made it so that everyone can change it to something else by talking to the rabbit inside Sarah's room. Currently, you can use default game
          windowskin or you can use black or blue that I added.

Last edited:

Rokkora

Reputation score
Dude, with all this added content and patches, you might as well make your own game! No doubt you would get a lot of support for your original content alongside with the translations.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dude, with all this added content and patches, you might as well make your own game! No doubt you would get a lot of support for your original content alongside with the translations.
I am working on my own game. but it's currently in the early stages of development and right now it's more of a fun side project to learn some stuff and do something I love doing.

Link to the site that is more like an overview of what I plan to implement inside my game.

Floopy

Reputation score
Hey, love the work you are putting into this and does anyone have a save file that is a little way in that they could give me? would be a big help

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@kR1pt0n1t3 This game, with your work adding to it, is one of my top favourite hrpg games. It's unfortunate that you only have the existing CG to work with (and possibly CG from the unfinished second game if it still matches and is actually new not just recycled?) but overall I pretty much see this game as partly yours too at this point. Especially with no resistance from the original author.

I'm excited to see the future content you bring to this game, it makes me truly wish I could do any of what you do myself so I could help as well.

And while I too find 3D models unappealing compared to art, I would love to see your own game develop and be released in the future as well. (And hopefully not be abandoned).

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, love the work you are putting into this and does anyone have a save file that is a little way in that they could give me? would be a big help
Unfortunately, I doubt anyone has a save file yet for the new patch. I'm playing from start right now to see if there are any bugs so I might give you my own later but I don't know how far I'll be in.

@kR1pt0n1t3 This game, with your work adding to it, is one of my top favourite hrpg games. It's unfortunate that you only have the existing CG to work with (and possibly CG from the unfinished second game if it still matches and is actually new not just recycled?) but overall I pretty much see this game as partly yours too at this point. Especially with no resistance from the original author.

I'm excited to see the future content you bring to this game, it makes me truly wish I could do any of what you do myself so I could help as well.

And while I too find 3D models unappealing compared to art, I would love to see your own game develop and be released in the future as well. (And hopefully not be abandoned).
I did send an e-mail to the author of the game asking him if he has any resources he hasn't put inside his games. I know he does since he put some screenshots of Sarah being pregnant on the website. I know he also encourages other people to add content and because of that, I was hoping that he might be willing to share assets he hasn't used since he doesn't plan on working on the game himself anymore. Unfortunately, I still haven't got any response and it's been two weeks since I've sent him the e-mail. It might be he doesn't know English. :(

Also, I posted a bugfix link in the first post. There was a bug with the libido that I've never noticed until I've put up a bar. Every time you saved a game, the value of libido would drop for a certain value because of the bug. Be sure to apply the bugfix before you start the game.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here's the link for v2.2 but I don't recommend using it: "mega.nz/" + "#!KDpgBQTA!pGOjUGNya0uERd4SXocwKS0lczLsNQAsTf4uMAYW90U"

NOTE:
- DON'T APPLY THE BUGFIX TO v2.2 SINCE THE FILES INSIDE THE BUGFIX FOLDER ARE FOR v2.3 (You will just bug the game even more if you do it)
- SOME OF THE THINGS INSIDE THE v2.2 THAT HAVE BEEN FIXED ARE STILL BUGGED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE OLD BUGFIX FOLDER ANYMORE
- I WILL NOT DO BUGFIXING FOR V2.2

You have been warned :)

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score
Here's the link for v2.2 but I don't recommend using it: "mega.nz/" + "#!KDpgBQTA!pGOjUGNya0uERd4SXocwKS0lczLsNQAsTf4uMAYW90U"

NOTE:
- DON'T APPLY THE BUGFIX TO v2.2 SINCE THE FILES INSIDE THE BUGFIX FOLDER ARE FOR v2.3 (You will just bug the game even more if you do it)
- SOME OF THE THINGS INSIDE THE v2.2 THAT HAVE BEEN FIXED ARE STILL BUGGED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE OLD BUGFIX FOLDER ANYMORE
- I WILL NOT DO BUGFIXING FOR V2.2

You have been warned :)
thank you :)