What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
@kR1pt0n1t3
or anyone else do you have a save that takes place immediately once u can leave the village? My game is glitched or something

1. I cant enter the military academy it just says she doesnt want to go there
  2. iv progressed the inn hotspring server event too far. if i go in there now its game over so i cant talk to gordon
  3. im stuck with farmer mon it never progresses. every time she visits, gets mollested at the hay, feeds one cow, then gets raped by mon and is mad afterwards. it never changes.. its like every day the previous day didnt happen.

i dont know wtf to do

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@kR1pt0n1t3
or anyone else do you have a save that takes place immediately once u can leave the village? My game is glitched or something

1. I cant enter the military academy it just says she doesnt want to go there
  2. iv progressed the inn hotspring server event too far. if i go in there now its game over so i cant talk to gordon
  3. im stuck with farmer mon it never progresses. every time she visits, gets mollested at the hay, feeds one cow, then gets raped by mon and is mad afterwards. it never changes.. its like every day the previous day didnt happen.
i dont know wtf to do
Most likely it's not the game that's glitched.
  1. Cause you're not at the point in the story where she can go back.
  2. If you're getting G.O. from a scene, you're doing something wrong. Game has mechanics, learn them, use them to your advantage.
  3. It's called a looped event, usually meaning you're at the end of his events or you need to do something to progress further. Go complete the other events for other characters.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm not doing something wrong if she gets pregnant it's game over. I've progressed the inn story to the point that If I go in even at 0 pregnancy she gets to 100 and game over. It even has a warning that Gordon is fertile are you sure you want to enter.

As for looped events I dont know what I've missed. I've finished the inn stuff. Finished the old man at the inn. The blacksmith won't do anything anymore other than repair my sword. I can't go in the military academy, the temple has no more events, and the farmer just loops. So what am I missing.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not doing something wrong if she gets pregnant it's game over. I've progressed the inn story to the point that If I go in even at 0 pregnancy she gets to 100 and game over. It even has a warning that Gordon is fertile are you sure you want to enter.

As for looped events I dont know what I've missed. I've finished the inn stuff. Finished the old man at the inn. The blacksmith won't do anything anymore other than repair my sword. I can't go in the military academy, the temple has no more events, and the farmer just loops. So what am I missing.
See, that's the problem you're doing wrong.

What you need to do is lower your pregnancy by 0 and then go to sleep to reset the bath event which halves your pregnancy and then go to the inn.
Once you finish Gordons scene and your pregnancy is >60 I think, you go inside the bath water and halve the pregnancy. After that finish other scenes inside the inn.

Instead of thinking it's a bug/glitch you should have thought about a way to not get a game over screen. After all, before entering the bath you've been warned about Gordon being potent.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can also use the medicine gotten from the temple event so that once you hit 100%, it shots back down to 0 instead of game over.

I repeat, learn the mechanics and use them to your advantage.

asbrasbra456

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey peeps! Even while using Locale Emulator or changing Window's locale to Japanese, the text still won't show up. I also checked that the library is set to RGSS104J.dll. Any other ideas?

Edit: Well, I changed RGSS104J.dll to RGSS104E.dll and it worked. I'll keep this here in case anyone else stumbles upon it ^^"

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok thank u both for the help. I didn't sleep once hitting 0 so the water didn't help that was my mistake. I'll try that.

As for the temple I didn't get any medicine. Maybe I will later. Is that the contraceptive? I'm not there yet. I need to advance the farmer more just gotta get past this loop

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok thank u both for the help. I didn't sleep once hitting 0 so the water didn't help that was my mistake. I'll try that.

As for the temple I didn't get any medicine. Maybe I will later. Is that the contraceptive? I'm not there yet. I need to advance the farmer more just gotta get past this loop
You don't get medicine from temple because at this point in the game you can't have sex with the doctor. Later in the game, past the wounded farmer event, you'll get it every day when you have sex with the doctor.
KHTA was wrong there when he said that. The only way to past that scene is to lower pregnancy to 0 and then go to sleep to reset the event for halving pregnancy.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You don't get medicine from temple because at this point in the game you can't have sex with the doctor. Later in the game, past the wounded farmer event, you'll get it every day when you have sex with the doctor.
KHTA was wrong there when he said that. The only way to past that scene is to lower pregnancy to 0 and then go to sleep to reset the event for halving pregnancy.
Oh right, been awhile that's a trick I use after that point. Oh well, gotta be wrong once in a blue moon.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, thanks for the trans and extra content.

Is it actually possible to dash in this game?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hi, thanks for the trans and extra content.

Is it actually possible to dash in this game?
Right now it's not, but the movement speed used to be faster due to an unintentional bug I introduced and later removed.

I could make some adjustments for the player to change the speed if they want.

At some point, I was thinking of implementing dash + a fatigue bar but later decided against it.

I'm still far away from releasing the next update but I'll definitely implement something for players that think the walking speed is too slow.

FoolClone

Reputation score
Man every time someone bumps this page I get reminded of the overflowing vitality of the game's design and execution, should get back on that. Haven't made it far past the brothel.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At the Ruined Temple area, aside from the multitude of lust-obsessed soldiers I have to cut down, is there anything relevant to do there?

It also seems like I'm stuck:
* For some reason no Peta scenes happen beyong the bathroom scene (the first one without Aslan (green-haired boy). Are there any conditions such as first saving Aslan?
* Despite working for the brothel 3 times, I never seem to get any certificate to enter the village.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is an ending there. If you manage to get to the commander there, you will fight him and depending on if you win or lose, you will see different ending. It’s hard to get to him so don’t expect it to be easy.

You don’t get certificate by just working in the brothel. You need to see specific scenes, mainly with Duke Guranan outside the brothel and need to capture the Crimson Moon bandits. Only after that, you will be able to get the certificate.

After you have sex with Peta in the bathroom, the next day he should appear in the first room just down from the class room. There you have few scenes and after you see them, you’ll have to wait for a few days until a special scenes triggers where Peta asks around the village how to get a girl pregnant. Only after that you will be able to trigger a scene that leads to Peta’s Ending.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Jaytheblues

There is no way to unlock the whole gallery. Each scene is unlocked once you see it inside the game and the scenes in the gallery are never as they are in the game because the scenes in the gallery don't reflect the movements of the characters, clothes they have on, etc. In a way, the scenes inside the gallery a short versions with only pictures and text.

If people want, I could make a way to unlock all the scenes but most of the scenes you can unlock while you play the game since the game is pretty linear so I don't know if that makes sense. I guess it would be useful for people that don't want to play the game but want to see the scenes.

To enter the gallery, you click on the mirror inside your room. It's unlocked after you end prologue.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
H-
There is an ending there. If you manage to get to the commander there, you will fight him and depending on if you win or lose, you will see different ending. It’s hard to get to him so don’t expect it to be easy.

You don’t get certificate by just working in the brothel. You need to see specific scenes, mainly with Duke Guranan outside the brothel and need to capture the Crimson Moon bandits. Only after that, you will be able to get the certificate.

After you have sex with Peta in the bathroom, the next day he should appear in the first room just down from the class room. There you have few scenes and after you see them, you’ll have to wait for a few days until a special scenes triggers where Peta asks around the village how to get a girl pregnant. Only after that you will be able to trigger a scene that leads to Peta’s Ending.
The problem is that no matter how often I go to the bathroom, I never manage to activate the scene with which she has sex with Peta
Here's the link to the save file: (in case you need it)